Thanks

A Question for Dave...or anybody that knows

I just wanted to know if it is still possible to inject code into Warrock just with the normal methods (ie cheat engine/Olly) Of course, I get PB kicked for 0 minutes for corrupt memory when I try...but does this mean the only option is now to inject with a DLL and use a bypass and an API hook ? I think im basically asking...whats the easiest (i know non of them will be lol) method to inject code without PB seeing it.

Is it possible to use something like Winject to inject the dll's? Or am i now going to have to learn how to write a bypass as well as that lol.

Sorry if its been asked before...just wanted to make sure. im getting feedback regarding hwbp jumps over at TGS forums but im having trouble finding further info on it.
    Last edited by Fortran; 12-02-2006 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    k2 first bans your acc, if you hack/cheat again, you're ip is under the catagory of suspicion..
    if you get 5 bans, you get an i.p. ban. if you bypass the i.p. ban, they hw ban you...

and i don't think anyone in this forum will help... we're all too lazy to teach eachother...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Furtiv View Post
    k2 first bans your acc, if you hack/cheat again, you're ip is under the catagory of suspicion..
    if you get 5 bans, you get an i.p. ban. if you bypass the i.p. ban, they hw ban you...

and i don't think anyone in this forum will help... we're all too lazy to teach eachother...
    Ummm ok.....i know about PB and the banning system..thats why i am currently learning the method to inject code with alternative methods...such as Hardware breakpoints....but thanks for the concern

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortran View Post
    Ummm ok.....i know about PB and the banning system..thats why i am currently learning the method to inject code with alternative methods...such as Hardware breakpoints....but thanks for the concern
    well all im suggesting is that its not good to experiment unless you had experience, and i mean really good experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    dave is considering helping doing warrock activities... FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS.. kk cus im not telling you if ur too stupid to figure that out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    dave is considering helping doing warrock activities... FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS.. kk cus im not telling you if ur too stupid to figure that out
    then he'll sure be busy... most of us still need to learn the basics of ce so its better if we don't bother him for now...