Thanks

Cool Hello and Questions

Well I registered this site since 2008 and haven't really been using much. I've decided to be a little more active seeing how this site has grew tremendously and make a introduction by asking several questions on my mind that I wanna get rid of

1) With only so little posts that I have, mind my inactivity, is there a post requirement that I can start private messaging anyone? Because as of now when I click into people's profile, there's not to PM function available for me.

2) Mostly for admins/donators but... I would like to know more about the VIP section about this forum consider how I tried clicking VIP forum or Paid Subscription, I always get refer back to the main forum page. And because I can't PM anyone, I have no access to ask Liz and other admins about this question.
    a)Is this lifetime? I'm seeing that 25$ is the min to get this perk?
    b)Are there different tiers of donators, extra VIP sections, more perks by donating more?
    *c*)Is the VIP section active? meaning newly available hacks from wide range of games are being updated, created and uploaded every patch.
    d)Any prerequisite requirements to be a donator?

It'll be appreciated if anyone can answer these questions. Hope to see you all around the fourms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    not really sure about ur questions but welcome to mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Welcome to MPGH
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by mrxkenny View Post
    Well I registered this site since 2008 and haven't really been using much. I've decided to be a little more active seeing how this site has grew tremendously and make a introduction by asking several questions on my mind that I wanna get rid of

1) With only so little posts that I have, mind my inactivity, is there a post requirement that I can start private messaging anyone? Because as of now when I click into people's profile, there's not to PM function available for me.

2) Mostly for admins/donators but... I would like to know more about the VIP section about this forum consider how I tried clicking VIP forum or Paid Subscription, I always get refer back to the main forum page. And because I can't PM anyone, I have no access to ask Liz and other admins about this question.
    a)Is this lifetime? I'm seeing that 25$ is the min to get this perk?
    b)Are there different tiers of donators, extra VIP sections, more perks by donating more?
    *c*)Is the VIP section active? meaning newly available hacks from wide range of games are being updated, created and uploaded every patch.
    d)Any prerequisite requirements to be a donator?

It'll be appreciated if anyone can answer these questions. Hope to see you all around the fourms
    1]Some people enable pm only to friends so that might be the reason you weren't able to pm a person.
    2] Currently there are no VIP but if there is a VIP it would surely be active.
    a] Its per month
    b]Donators do not get free vip , They have to pay 25bucks or more for donatorship per year, You get a few perks such as no limit for namechanges/titlechanges, no requirement for image title, Custom usertitle, Colored name, Tag, and more stuff.
    c] Yes it is.
    4] You just need to donate the cash .

Welcome to the holy land of mpgh .