Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

| IRONGAMING | OFFERING CHEAP SERVER HOSTING, FOR AS LOW AS 10 DOLLARS!

IronGaming is a cheap, professional server hosting company for Minecraft. Premium Minecraft Server Hosting at a budget price - Dedicated Servers, utilizing RAMDisk technology with RAID1 Backups - equipped with 1024MB of Dedicated RAM, capable of 1460MB Burst RAM fully powered by RAMDisk, starting from $10 per month! To control your game server, you will have access to your own dedicated McMyAdmin control panel! With the choice to update to IronGaming's very own control panel when it becomes available! We offer around the clock support to help you get the best experience with IronGaming! We handle everything from mod & plugin installation, to transferring your world and restoring your backups. All servers are powered by the new Sandy Bridge Intel Xeon E3-1270 processors since Minecraft benefits more from higher clock speeds. We also understand that Minecraft is very I/O hungry, which is why each server is also equipped with Intel enterprise-grade solid state drives to feed the need. Pre-order your very own Minecraft server now!

$10 - 1024 MB
    $20 - 2048 MB
    $30 - 3072 MB
    $40 - 4096 MB

Our website: irongaming.co.uk

Thanks
    You are using Google Docs for an order form, using WordPress and claiming it as your own theme, and the reverse DNS shows that your server provider only has E3-1230s. Extremely unprofessional, and shows the lack of knowledge required to host servers. Good luck, but this is also not a good place to find your first client. Unless you want to get hacked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Global7hosting.com provides much more professional work. I highly recommend taking a look at them.