Thread: Solve this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    A girl named Jane committed suicide in a dark room, Her parents expressed their feelings in a profound manner. It is believed that she was being haunted since she was talking to herself before a few days before the suicide was committed. Her friends were also quite worried but most of her friends hater her due to hear charming appearance and her extraordinary knowledge. In the room that she committed suicide in there was a rope to which she was hanging and water below her but there was nothing to keep her to stand still. Her body was found sweaty due to the heat of the room as the sun faced it directly through the windows. The police didn't know it was suicide or murder they asked some of her friends and friend 1 told that friend 3 must have done something. friend 2 told that she didn't know anything, and friend 3 told the police that she hated her but she had nothing to do with it. Now its your case , Decide whether it was a suicide or murder, if murder how? or if suicide how? Good luck Time's Disciples .

@InCognito @.REZ @Hero @Danger Monkey @Atrox
    Suicide because you said "a girl named Jane committed suicide"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Suicide because you said "a girl named Jane committed suicide"
    Simple, I like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fun Fact:

Lakshmi is the hindu goddess of wealth.

Also in 2007/2008 a girl named Lakshmi was born in India, she had 4 arms and 4 legs.

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC.
    YEAHHHHHH.

Thanks
    Knew this shit before reading the posts.

What @InCognito said.

Always had these types of things as extra credit in elementary school.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    Fun Fact:

Lakshmi is the hindu goddess of wealth.

Also in 2007/2008 a girl named Lakshmi was born in India, she had 4 arms and 4 legs.

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC.
    YEAHHHHHH.
    You're named after being born, not named before being born...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ugh... logic.
    I can't even think of the answer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

You're named after being born, not named before being born...
    Thank for correcting me.
    I meant to say that :P

But since English is not my native language I fucked up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Had to put a paper bag over her head to rape her when she least expect it and then knock her out and threw her aside a highway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    A girl named Jane committed suicide in a dark room, Her parents expressed their feelings in a profound manner. It is believed that she was being haunted since she was talking to herself before a few days before the suicide was committed. Her friends were also quite worried but most of her friends hater her due to hear charming appearance and her extraordinary knowledge. In the room that she committed suicide in there was a rope to which she was hanging and water below her but there was nothing to keep her to stand still. Her body was found sweaty due to the heat of the room as the sun faced it directly through the windows. The police didn't know it was suicide or murder they asked some of her friends and friend 1 told that friend 3 must have done something. friend 2 told that she didn't know anything, and friend 3 told the police that she hated her but she had nothing to do with it. Now its your case , Decide whether it was a suicide or murder, if murder how? or if suicide how? Good luck Time's Disciples .

@InCognito @.REZ @Hero @Danger Monkey @Atrox
    you state that she suicide
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    It was believed that she committed suicide. Later on after the investigation, came two outcomes: Murder or Suicide.

I believe it's suicide.
    there was a rope to which she was hanging
    Or maybe Friend #1 might have done something, as he/she didn't express that he/she was innocent, but instead blaming it on somebody else...

I've seen a riddle similar to this and I never really understood how there was a block of ice in the first place...
    Last edited by Hero; 04-07-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Okay, you guys did well . It was a suicide like .Rez said she stood up on a block of ice since the sunlight fell directly the ice melted and she died. Anyways here's a really hard one this one was designed by Dan.

Okay so this is a two phase case :

Time and reece were walking on the street when time bumped to an old man who was coming out of the bank with his umbrella due to the heat, suddenly he dropped the cash he was holding when time bumped him, Reece has a photographic memory so he knew how much cash fell down, The old man was shouting at time saying theres 1000bucks missing he was about to beat time with his umbrella right when time and reece found out where the cash was, Where was it?

Now the second and most important part, They befriended him and he took them to a restaurant and bought them what they wanted and told them that he was heading to NY For his daughters marriage. That night when time and reece were returning home they saw a man with a flashlight waving farewell to everyone from the top of a construction site and then the man jumped down. Immediately time and reece rushed to the scene and the police got there too. Time believed he could solve this case , So reece stayed with him. The police investigated the construction workers , Worker 1 : I am really sure the site manager did this, he was having fights with him constantly as the old man reported his absence in every scenario to the owner. Worker 2 : Please let us go we don't have anything to do with this, Construction Manager : I don't know why he would have done that i really feel sorry for him. Worker 1 looked a bit frightened and The construction managar/site manager's eyes were blinking very badly . Time went to the top and examined the place he found a rope. Then after further investigations when Time asked the workers what happened they said , Worker 1 : Me and worker 2 were at the shop and we saw the old man wave the flashlight then jump. Site manager: I saw the old man rotate his flashlight in circles and then jump down. Now time was astonished and he immediately arrested the site manager. Okay so the clues you have here is A rope hanging on the top of the construction site, The weird blinking of the construction manager [ "He used to wear spectacles but he switched to contact lenses a few days ago says" worker 2. And the mysterious reason why he arrested the construction manager.

Go ahead solve it if you have any doubt lemme know .

@Hero @Pikaboom @.REZ @InCognito @Drtro
    Last edited by Time; 04-08-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks
    Okay, you guys did well . It was a suicide like .Rez said she stood up on a block of ice since the sunlight fell directly the ice melted and she died. Anyways here's a really hard one this one was designed by Dan.

Okay so this is a two phase case :

Time and reece were walking on the street when time bumped to an old man who was coming out of the bank with his umbrella due to the heat, suddenly he dropped the cash he was holding when time bumped him, Reece has a photographic memory so he knew how much cash fell down, The old man was shouting at time saying theres 1000bucks missing he was about to beat time with his umbrella right when time and reece found out where the cash was, Where was it?

Now the second and most important part, They befriended him and he took them to a restaurant and bought them what they wanted and told them that he was heading to NY For his daughters marriage. That night when time and reece were returning home they saw a man with a flashlight waving farewell to everyone from the top of a construction site and then the man jumped down. Immediately time and reece rushed to the scene and the police got there too. Time believed he could solve this case , So reece stayed with him. The police investigated the construction workers , Worker 1 : I am really sure the site manager did this, he was having fights with him constantly as the old man reported his absence in every scenario to the owner. Worker 2 : Please let us go we don't have anything to do with this, Construction Manager : I don't know why he would have done that i really feel sorry for him. Worker 1 looked a bit frightened and The construction managar/site manager's eyes were blinking very badly . Time went to the top and examined the place he found a rope. Then after further investigations when Time asked the workers what happened they said , Worker 1 : Me and worker 2 were at the shop and we saw the old man wave the flashlight then jump. Site manager: I saw the old man rotate his flashlight in circles and then jump down. Now time was astonished and he immediately arrested the site manager. Okay so the clues you have here is A rope hanging on the top of the construction site, The weird blinking of the construction manager [ "He used to wear spectacles but he switched to contact lenses a few days ago says" worker 2. And the mysterious reason why he arrested the construction manager.

Go ahead solve it if you have any doubt lemme know .

@Hero @Pikaboom @.REZ @InCognito @Drtro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post

Cant view the image .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Time and reece were walking on the street when time bumped to an old man who was coming out of the bank with his umbrella due to the heat, suddenly he dropped the cash he was holding when time bumped him, Reece has a photographic memory so he knew how much cash fell down, The old man was shouting at time saying theres 1000bucks missing he was about to beat time with his umbrella right when time and reece found out where the cash was, Where was it?.
    Ah...
    The old man was comming out of the bank with his umbrella..
    And so he would not open his umbrella in the bank.. I dont think..
    So when the two bumped into him, he likely had the cash in one hand and was opening his umbrella up with the other.
    So I think it might have fallen in the umbrella..
    Especially since they only found the cash when the man was going to hit the two with the umbrella..
    Feels a bit dirty

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Luciette For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciette View Post
    Ah...
    The old man was comming out of the bank with his umbrella..
    And so he would not open his umbrella in the bank.. I dont think..
    So when the two bumped into him, he likely had the cash in one hand and was opening his umbrella up with the other.
    So I think it might have fallen in the umbrella..
    Especially since they only found the cash when the man was going to hit the two with the umbrella..
    Smart indeed you are correct about the first part .

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast