Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I keep seeing (iW)-BanCandy ingame

I keep seeing (iW)-BanCandy ingame he/she never stays long but every time i see this player server seems to lag for a sec or two then he/she leaves the server until this week idd only seen bancandy once this week 3 times so far (im a bit para i think im being followed lol) but today i was running MW3 Hack Pro-Bot [1.5.387] should i buy my new key now lol

Thanks
    Damn there cracking down on hackers, If you think your going to get banned and you have money for a new game just buy the new one and be safe hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    where do u get ur key? please tell me i got banned but i need a game to play safe only no recoil

Thanks
    Damn this thread got 1k vies, this must be a big topic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    Damn this thread got 1k vies, this must be a big topic
    I thought of that too. I don't even know what BanCandy is. Is it IW's own anti-cheat? Doubt it...

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    well i cant play mw3 on my old account as of yesterday it will not let me connect to any servers at all have not seen any message for cheating or anything bought a new key made my new account and what do you know im straight in a server my old account still say steam status "in good standing" but i cant use it at all lol

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pera21 View Post
    where do u get ur key? please tell me i got banned but i need a game to play safe only no recoil
    sorry just seen this i bought my russian key off ebay £13.99 then just change vpn easy even for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I thought of that too. I don't even know what BanCandy is. Is it IW's own anti-cheat? Doubt it...
    yes iW has and anti cheat team and they do ban they have a page on twitter plus if you google bancandy they have a forum for reports not sure how many reports you need for them to come check you out but they are deffo there and they are doing what they said they would crack down on hackers and get them out of the game!
    heres a little off there page
    05-Mar-2012 09:27
    BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

Well BanCandy is legit, and will ban a cheater.

Steps you need to perform:

1) Start Recording the Killcam and current play of the cheater; as much as possible – remember, you need good solid evidence here. If you do not want to use the in game recorder, you can use Fraps or any other similar program.

2) Capture the Steam ID of the cheater

a) Shift+Tab while in game

b) Click on "Current Game" and find name of the cheater (Note: the name displayed may differ from the name the cheater is using in game – you may need to view the Profile of a name that does not match up with the names of the players currently in game to see the Aliases they use or have used).

c) Copy the URL or make a note of the Steam ID

3) Upload the video to YouTube (you will need a YouTube account for this) or give her your Steam ID and direct her to your Vault. Name the game so she can identify it.

4) Copy the URL of the video on YouTube and the URL to the cheaters Steam ID Profile and/or your Steam ID.

Here is the Form for reporting- http:***********************

BanCandy's Reddit: http:******************* - she will take it from there (she is a current IW Developer).

I have 2 videos in my vault with 3 cheaters I am about to link BanCandy too. This is no joke, and PC is as good as any platform. Don't waste her time sending BS complaints with sketchy evidence.

ALSO, link any new cheats, hacks, sites, etc. to her site.
    Do your part and let's take back the neighborhood

there is plenty more on there but you can maybe go look it up
    Last edited by baz80; 04-15-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: more info

Thanks
    It is a ban system held but actually people, it more affective than vac.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by baz80 View Post
    well i cant play mw3 on my old account as of yesterday it will not let me connect to any servers at all have not seen any message for cheating or anything bought a new key made my new account and what do you know im straight in a server my old account still say steam status "in good standing" but i cant use it at all lol

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

sorry just seen this i bought my russian key off ebay £13.99 then just change vpn easy even for me lol

yes iW has and anti cheat team and they do ban they have a page on twitter plus if you google bancandy they have a forum for reports not sure how many reports you need for them to come check you out but they are deffo there and they are doing what they said they would crack down on hackers and get them out of the game!
    heres a little off there page
    05-Mar-2012 09:27
    BANCANDY is REAL and a God Send to PC Players

Well BanCandy is legit, and will ban a cheater.

Steps you need to perform:

1) Start Recording the Killcam and current play of the cheater; as much as possible – remember, you need good solid evidence here. If you do not want to use the in game recorder, you can use Fraps or any other similar program.

2) Capture the Steam ID of the cheater

a) Shift+Tab while in game

b) Click on "Current Game" and find name of the cheater (Note: the name displayed may differ from the name the cheater is using in game – you may need to view the Profile of a name that does not match up with the names of the players currently in game to see the Aliases they use or have used).

c) Copy the URL or make a note of the Steam ID

3) Upload the video to YouTube (you will need a YouTube account for this) or give her your Steam ID and direct her to your Vault. Name the game so she can identify it.

4) Copy the URL of the video on YouTube and the URL to the cheaters Steam ID Profile and/or your Steam ID.

Here is the Form for reporting- http:***********************

BanCandy's Reddit: http:******************* - she will take it from there (she is a current IW Developer).

I have 2 videos in my vault with 3 cheaters I am about to link BanCandy too. This is no joke, and PC is as good as any platform. Don't waste her time sending BS complaints with sketchy evidence.

ALSO, link any new cheats, hacks, sites, etc. to her site.
    Do your part and let's take back the neighborhood

there is plenty more on there but you can maybe go look it up
    So BanCandy is real...

This is the fucking 5th result on google upon searching "BanCandy".
    Last edited by Nachos; 04-15-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    So BanCandy is real...

This is the fucking 5th result on google upon searching "BanCandy".
    you thought it was fake ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes all real but i think now there is more than 1 (if there was'nt already) there was a mention on twitter about iW anti cheat team bancandy not just bancandy 1 person would not make much of a dent anyway hacked my stats/weaps back to how they was b4 so im still happy lol now just need a new Auav

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ima post a sticky about this. Would this be proper to write?

BanCandy was an employee from Infinity Ward (the developer of MW3) that is capable of banning people if he has evidence in form of a video. BanCandy is now IW's official manual ban team. There has been other ways to report MW3 cheaters, but fourzerotwo has stated that all reports should go to BanCandy.

BanCandy is not booster/cheater hunting themselves.

Anyone can record a killcam or take footage from theater mode, send it to them and you will probably get banned.

If you see someone called BanCandy join your game, you should stop hacking or leave. It does not really matter if it is them or not, because BanCandy bans are manual. It can be someone that is cheater/booster hunting and records footage of them.

If you think someone has recorded you while cheating, you should leave and change name as fast as possible and hope the person didn't get your steam profile. If you change name fast enough he doesn't know who is you in his recent players

This also counts on consoles. It is not possible to change GT/PSN though.

I will not post any information about how to report because this is one of the biggest CoD hacking sites and we don't want our members banned.

If you have anything to add; post it and I'll add it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachos For This Useful Post:

baz80 (04-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yes i think more need to be aware that its not only vac that bans like with me i had a habbit of aiming/tracing players through the walls and objects so it was easy to see what i was doing and would be easy to see on a video i guess if you see bancandy just dont hack or just leave if they are there there is a reason!
    Last edited by baz80; 04-15-2012 at 12:45 PM. Reason: more info

Thanks
    Ima post a sticky about this. Would this be proper to write?
    really dude everybody should know this....