Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis_ View Post
    I feel like a sort of bad-guy, posting these bugs I find :P
    But I just love your trainer.

I noticed that godmode gives quite some troubled,
    I was doing Solo and then just randomly I couldnt use any keys except walking and crouching. ( no prone / leaning / Use the "use" key like F or whatever the player changed it to / running.
    I turned godmode off and then everything worked correctly again.

<3 trainer

But dont you need locations for teleports on the other map?
    I have all maps so I can provide coordinates if you'd like.

~~Nemesis
    sure thing man and dont worry i like finding bugs so i can fix them but atm i have totaly messed up my code :L need to totaly fix it all BUT i have completley fixed the god mod now 100% have also added take player weapons and freeze points at 0 so say if you dont like a player your with you can take their guns and freeze their pints kills and headshots to 0 i have also added how many revivies and downs the players have

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Hi Thanks for the trainer itīs amazing. You my best friend!!! But i have some problems i all the hacks work amazing in solo. But in coop i have few problems I played with a friend yesterday and when i selected god mode host only. I could die. It was enable. And when i enable it my screen goes red like i was on very low health. And i tried to be hit and i died please how can i get it to work? The second is when i try to give a weapon in coop it says cheats are not enabled there is a command to enable cheats? And the third is that picture you have some pages forward i can see a god mode buttom on all players how? I donīt see them in my trianer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by math340c View Post
    Hi Thanks for the trainer itīs amazing. You my best friend!!! But i have some problems i all the hacks work amazing in solo. But in coop i have few problems I played with a friend yesterday and when i selected god mode host only. I could die. It was enable. And when i enable it my screen goes red like i was on very low health. And i tried to be hit and i died please how can i get it to work? The second is when i try to give a weapon in coop it says cheats are not enabled there is a command to enable cheats? And the third is that picture you have some pages forward i can see a god mode buttom on all players how? I donīt see them in my trianer?
    i took that picture then realised the option was bugged, but had already uploaded the picture and dident want to re-upload, but soon their will be a new trainer with everything working no glitches or bugs.

Thanks
    When I click "Launch Black Ops" it gives me an error message saying "The system cannot find the file specified". It also says "The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. Where is Just In Time debugging? What do I do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAMAZO210xx View Post
    When I click "Launch Black Ops" it gives me an error message saying "The system cannot find the file specified". It also says "The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. Where is Just In Time debugging? What do I do?
    dont click the launch black ops button then just use my new trainer and start black ops from where ever you have it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zolferno For This Useful Post:

suckrduckr (08-06-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123