Thread: American Muslim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Talking American Muslim

Its odd how so many people in this forum view Muslims as the bukclava wearing men willing to slaughter a village on the deranged views of their leader who warp the true meaning of the Quran so that is fits their cause to allow their followers to kill.

Well I'm here to say we are not. Some of use dress just like you, well maybe better, but similar. We watch the same shows on the TV, play the same game(Combatarms), I even think we listening to the same music. Now if that is all the things an EVIL suicide bombing terrorist Muslim does then I think you might be one!!

Look is very simple a majority of people who view Muslims as the evil images they see on the TV are in fact ill-informed and I bet they have no clue about Muslim culture, Islam, or pretty much anything John Stewart on the Daily Show hasn't told them.

I'm here to tell you that most of what you think is wrong. We are not all from the middle east or southern west china. I'm an American, my friends were all born in America. We all do not hate America, I happen to love the US.

Now i know some of you will Skim over this thread reading nothing of it and only places your immature comments of hate below me. Unless you're HBK then you will try are to discredit me, but I'll save you the time HBK. I am not a Muslim anymore I converted to Catholic after my mother married my step-father... So . I also did the research for some of you who are uneducated in Islam CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts
    I found a nice English translated web-based version of the Quran.( Find me the blow up a bus load of people passage and I'll send you nude pics of myself.)
    Its only one of many books in the Islamic faith. One of the book is in fact the christian bible ( old testament I believe) or the Book of Issa(Jesus).

So if you are a Muslim consider my thread your sanctuary in this sea of hate, if not and you are curious about us then stay pull up a chair and ask mature thought out questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

oh man..... god forbid....... i feel piety for you!!.........damn, i sense a great torment on you in the hereafter........ all i can say is wow!! former muslim converted to Christianity...... you have gone back boy, but you wont notice this till the day of judgement, when you will be cryin for a second chance......... and btw im a Canadian muslim and an engineering student, i got friends of different faiths bt guesss wat? they'll be soon converting to islam the religion of peace.....

one more thing......... its NEVER TOO LATE!
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Hey Eyesofmars its funny you converted cause then you dont know anything about Islam. most people who convert out of islam are actually those who don't try and want jesus to save them and thats it. funny how easy salvation can be attained. LOL btw check this out to reaffirm your faith zakir naik - Google Video
    please do. Maybe it will make you think XP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ras786 For This Useful Post:

hbk (02-15-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well if HBK is the form of a true muslim perhaps I was right to convert. he appears very close minded with all his videos that seem one sided. Plus is it truly a new muslim way to attack someone trying to defend you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    oh man..... god forbid....... i feel piety for you!!.........damn, i sense a great torment on you in the hereafter........ all i can say is wow!! former muslim converted to Christianity...... you have gone back boy, but you wont notice this till the day of judgement, when you will be cryin for a second chance......... and btw im a Canadian muslim and an engineering student, i got friends of different faiths bt guesss wat? they'll be soon converting to islam the religion of peace.....

one more thing......... its NEVER TOO LATE!

I"m Canadian MUslim too

Thanks
    GUYS -.-" WAT WAS I TALK I HAD WIT YOU?? REMMBER!!! COME ON AFTER ALL THAT YOUR STILL BEING CHILDISH~ COME ON -.-" I WORKED SO HARD PUTING ALOT OF EFFORT IN MY SPEECH AND YOUR IGNORE ME!! COME ON EYESOFMARS -.-" ESPICALLY YOU I DIDNT EXPECT THAT FROM YOU! TO ME YOUR A TRUE MUSLIUM BUT COME ON~eyesofmars - sighs- im ashamed ~ btw~ im hbk's DX PARNTER!!! I AM TIRPHLE H!!! WE STICK AND DIE~ YEA D-GENARTION-X!!!!

Thanks
    well if HBK is the form of a true muslim perhaps I was right to convert. he appears very close minded with all his videos that seem one sided. Plus is it truly a new muslim way to attack someone trying to defend you?

............................ im speechless im srry im beyond speech less

Thanks
    ummmmm.......... im gonna b a muslium preecher? to teech about realigon? im 10 dude im good in pursaive writing~ i have good speechs 0.0