Thanks

Reselling - Earn 250$+ Daily!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our thread where you can find out about becoming our eBay partner and earn some great spare money online. First, take a look at requirements below.

Requirements:
    Code:

Verified PayPal
    Verified eBay
    Skype/MSN

Note:
    You do not need any money or investment to start!

Here is the simple explanation of how our reselling system works:

You list our high quality products on eBay.
    You wait until a consumer purchases the product.
    We dispatch the item from our Warehouse.
    You send us a percent of the payment (roughly 80%) before we send the item!
    Buyer receives item in a maximum of 15 working days depending on his location in world.

How much money can be made?
    On average our partners are making roughly 300$ daily but this depends on the rating of your ebay account and which products you are reselling.

eBay Fees & Postage Costs:

You will be required to pay the eBay fees from your earnings.
    All items are mailed at the cost of us, using Japanese Mail Postal Services.

Current products in stock for reselling:
    Code:

Playstation Vita
    Xbox + Kinect 4gb bundle
    Various Nikon and Canon DSLR Cameras

This sounds great, what's the catch?
    There is no "catch" we sell our items for a smaller profit so our only option is to sell as many as possible as fast as possible while we list items on our own eBay shop, so we recruit 10 times more sellers which means 10 time more sales because the chance is 10 times bigger that our products will get noticed by the potential buyers. Simple economic turnover fundamentals.

How can I trust you?
    There is no risk for you, you do not lose any money if deal goes bad. You are protected by PayPal. You do not have to worry that this is scam. In short you are totally safe.

How can I sign up / contact you?
    Please contact one of our chat support officers on an instant messenger of your preference:

Guidelines & Tips:
    1. When making a listing, always choose Advanced Form (Listing with more choices) so you can specify it easier.
    2. Always put the price we recommend for items.
    3. Always put the handling time on 3 days just for our safety as on weekend (Sunday) we are not able to ship.
    4. Always select the generic, default, no name standard shipping (1 to 5 days).
    5. Always require immediate payment from buyers over PayPal, for your safety.
    6. Make listing look professional, with images and description, we will carefully review it before we approve you.
    7. If the eBay has template for the item you are trying to sell, use their template instead of making your own!
    8. Always use the Buy Out Now only type of price. Do not use Auction Price. This means you need to click on the Fixed Price tab in the form.

Please Visit Our Company Website Dedicated For This Opportunity!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I would not recommend doing this. If you saw outside of the box of this sales pitch you would realize that they are going to make you sell items they do not actually have. Your then going to give them their "cut" and they will fake send it out. Later on your going to be hearing from the buyer that he never got the item. Guess what you do now? Nothing your outta luck.
    Vouchers~
    • Juano212~ Quick easy trade with Ravallo

Trusted members~ No MM ~
    • Gamerusher~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Jamiets89~ I went first (Bought cf acct)
    • Rawrpuppy~ He went first (Sent money first)
    • MLGPRO~ He went first (Sent steam codes first)
    • Venom93~ He went first (Sent rs acct first)
    • Known Scammers~
    • Nicofighter
    • Cinamarcina

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by oxjoexo View Post
    I would not recommend doing this. If you saw outside of the box of this sales pitch you would realize that they are going to make you sell items they do not actually have. Your then going to give them their "cut" and they will fake send it out. Later on your going to be hearing from the buyer that he never got the item. Guess what you do now? Nothing your outta luck.
    That is exactly what I had envisioned happening.

Thanks
    ill try it