Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Need cmd code help for vindi pls

i been trying to set up dankbot to add binds so it will go along with nico's dll when he releases it, and as i understand it u can input binds just by adding it in and pressing enter like so (correct me if im wrong) bind "\" "sv_health_potion_double_up_time 10" - and pressing enter, i believe i have that part correct, but i was looking through pies cmds post for an on spawn cmd bind example so i know how to input an on spawn usage cmd like on spawn ohk;god;nukeall;Changemap_to_next_random_sector etc for ap farming on a certain map. if someone could link me to or reply to this with an on spawn example to use with dankbot i would appreciate it.

was also wondering if there is a cmd to like force a map load for like say a map you cant do yet? like getting a lvl 1 into dethrone the white tyrant?

i had something similar to this in another thread along with a diff post commenting something else as well as looking through a few threads myself and i cant seem to find an answer, so i thought i would try asking my question here. ty for any answers/help in advance

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

To Thank Me - use the "Thanks Button" on my posts
    Click here to Add Rep - "Add Reputation"

+1 True thru an thru [Quote] HeavenTears
    ==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

+1 cuz I LOLed IRL [Quote] DanK
    Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by lolwut o_O View Post
    i been trying to set up dankbot to add binds so it will go along with nico's dll when he releases it, and as i understand it u can input binds just by adding it in and pressing enter like so (correct me if im wrong) bind "\" "sv_health_potion_double_up_time 10" - and pressing enter, i believe i have that part correct, but i was looking through pies cmds post for an on spawn cmd bind example so i know how to input an on spawn usage cmd like on spawn ohk;god;nukeall;Changemap_to_next_random_sector etc for ap farming on a certain map. if someone could link me to or reply to this with an on spawn example to use with dankbot i would appreciate it.

was also wondering if there is a cmd to like force a map load for like say a map you cant do yet? like getting a lvl 1 into dethrone the white tyrant?

i had something similar to this in another thread along with a diff post commenting something else as well as looking through a few threads myself and i cant seem to find an answer, so i thought i would try asking my question here. ty for any answers/help in advance
    Dankbot does not have spawn commands..

consolite and danksole do.
    PLAYING RIFT!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Bigman199 (04-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

Dankbot does not have spawn commands..

consolite and danksole do.
    can i use consolite in conjuction with dankbot? and what would be the cmds if it did work, wouldnt mind using this to help me farm up some of my gear mats as im super poor in the game. not much of a money botter, mostly use the hacks for ap and my own gear.

If my post was helpful/informative please use the "Thanks" and "Add Reputation" buttons.

==Game hack detected== funny how people on nexon's vindi forums always QQ how nexon never does anything about hackers, and here we are on hacking forum QQing about how nexon keeps screwing over our hacks. Kind of...real, isn't it? : D

Nice punch you threw Nexon, but I'm still standing.. Here is my return volley, brace your face bitches.

Thanks
    can i use consolite in conjuction with dankbot? and what would be the cmds if it did work, wouldnt mind using this to help me farm up some of my gear mats as im super poor in the game. not much of a money botter, mostly use the hacks for ap and my own gear.
    Yes, yes you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    coolness only thing is i still dont know what the commands are as i cant find them anywere, i looked in pies thread but there arent any on spawn command codes listed nor any examples.

is there a link someone could provide of an on spawn command or post an example of one so i know what to input into consolite? ty

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

yes i know i need nico's DLL to do anything of this type of thing, but i still want to know so i can have a second .txt file set up so i can bot my mats for gears, when nico releases his new DLL.

like how would i set this up as an on spawn bind in consolite to use with dankbot?
    -------------------------------
    bind "INS" "god"
    or
    bind "END" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"

any command will do just so i know how to sep up an on spawn bind to use in conjuction with the 3, dankbot + consolite + nicoDLL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    coolness only thing is i still dont know what the commands are as i cant find them anywere, i looked in pies thread but there arent any on spawn command codes listed nor any examples.

is there a link someone could provide of an on spawn command or post an example of one so i know what to input into consolite? ty

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

yes i know i need nico's DLL to do anything of this type of thing, but i still want to know so i can have a second .txt file set up so i can bot my mats for gears, when nico releases his new DLL.

like how would i set this up as an on spawn bind in consolite to use with dankbot?
    -------------------------------
    bind "INS" "god"
    or
    bind "END" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"

any command will do just so i know how to sep up an on spawn bind to use in conjuction with the 3, dankbot + consolite + nicoDLL.
    If you are using Dankbot to bot, you don't need to bind any commands. It enters them itself as long as you have nico's dll or consolite, godmode will be used.

If you are using Dankbot just for the console, well, don't.. Just use consolite.
    PLAYING RIFT!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

Bigman199 (04-18-2012),lolwut o_O (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post

If you are using Dankbot to bot, you don't need to bind any commands. It enters them itself as long as you have nico's dll or consolite, godmode will be used.

If you are using Dankbot just for the console, well, don't.. Just use consolite.
    ahhh ok thats why i havent seen and on spawn cmd posts then as your bot already does it. lawl
    good to know, well coolness then ty for the reply dank.