Thread: discussion!

Thanks

discussion!

So, did the authors finally lose to Nexon? Is that their limit? Or their just not "compensated" enough? Which is it. Think of this as a troll or not but it's something I've been thinking about. But I'm more on "I think that's their limit in terms of skills and knowledge". And I guess some people are just better. I mean think about it, if they are really that good why are they unemployed? I'm not saying they have no skills but I guess it's only enough for petty hacks and what not. o-o! But then again can't really tell if they actually got butt hurt for not being "compensated". Not gonna lie, I'd still pay for VIP shit and what not. I still purchase gold mpgh. Just wondering. Thanks and discuss.

EDIT: I use all the DLLs here and still purchase gold. Why? It's easier when you have a job.
    Last edited by bacb; 04-18-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You have a good point, but i have a feeling they're just looking for support. like more thanks i higher reputation, and less beggers. they could be tired of the beggers and leechers, personally I've been working on a level script, but i'm not that good at scripting. I mean they do appreciate donations. why why else would they have a donate to me link? I mean when DanK had a VIP console i did what i could so i'd donate in a heartbeat. when he still had his vip hacks, i had no problem donating for them. But you never know why don't you just ask them what they want? lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethree View Post
    You have a good point, but i have a feeling they're just looking for support. like more thanks i higher reputation, and less beggers. they could be tired of the beggers and leechers, personally I've been working on a level script, but i'm not that good at scripting. I mean they do appreciate donations. why why else would they have a donate to me link? I mean when DanK had a VIP console i did what i could so i'd donate in a heartbeat. when he still had his vip hacks, i had no problem donating for them. But you never know why don't you just ask them what they want? lol
    I agree, a couple of years ago i too made a private server of a game called tibia, but i shut it down after few months coz it was not worth the efforts... Not even talking about donations, people just got greedy and didnt appreciate my work; and i was doing everything alone while still in school: mapping, scripting, hosting etc...
    Everyone wants to know their work is appreciated!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by liorfink View Post
    I agree, a couple of years ago i too made a private server of a game called tibia, but i shut it down after few months coz it was not worth the efforts... Not even talking about donations, people just got greedy and didnt appreciate my work; and i was doing everything alone while still in school: mapping, scripting, hosting etc...
    Everyone wants to know their work is appreciated!
    excellent point
    Last edited by Ethree; 04-18-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: i fucked up lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethree For This Useful Post:

liorfink (04-18-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bacb View Post
    So, did the authors finally lose to Nexon? Is that their limit? Or their just not "compensated" enough? Which is it. Think of this as a troll or not but it's something I've been thinking about. But I'm more on "I think that's their limit in terms of skills and knowledge". And I guess some people are just better. I mean think about it, if they are really that good why are they unemployed? I'm not saying they have no skills but I guess it's only enough for petty hacks and what not. o-o! But then again can't really tell if they actually got butt hurt for not being "compensated". Not gonna lie, I'd still pay for VIP shit and what not. I still purchase gold mpgh. Just wondering. Thanks and discuss.

EDIT: I use all the DLLs here and still purchase gold. Why? It's easier when you have a job.
    I didn't know one post of me "probably" not releasing again made some sort of impact lol. I see it as just another post o:
    Reversing shit isn't really my specialty. It's just a bonus c:

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

and who said something about me being unemployed o:<

Thanks
    not just u. c: and gold pls!

edit: ill be on msn

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bacb View Post
    not just u. c: and gold pls!

edit: ill be on msn
    I never see you online :c

Thanks
    I won't lose to Nexon, that shit is nearly unpatchable. But at some point it won't be worth my time anymore. I'm in the last year of school, every grade I get is important for me and my life.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Luciette (04-18-2012)