Hey guys I have to sell my account kinda in dire straits and the game is about to get to a whole new level with its new patch its going to be amazing, so i thought it would be a great time to sell my account. This is one of the most well know accounts on the game so i will buy name changes for all the toons and delete my friends list.

LvL 90 mage
Lvl 67 Preist
Lvl54 mage
Lvl 26 archer
Lvl 9 mage

I know I love mage =D

Main gear +21 hat +22 chest, +22 pants, +22 boots, +20 gloves, +22 PvP staff, +23 necklace everything with amazing opts and room for refinements on all pieces, my jewels are all high 250+hp with minimum 7 intell,

Also included:
full +20 warrior pvp armor set with jewels with a couple +18 axes
Full +18 night walker/evo set with jewels
+20 PvP book +13 PvP wand'
First pvp axe, first pvp staff, with enough tyco stones to make either
enough mats to make many stone
over 7k endendros coins
Every vday weapon and duplicates of some with the exception on gnoll sword
there is a plethora of pvp items and stuff every toon was full and all had ms bags i was kinda a horder
soo many jewels i cant go trough and list but i will if you are serious about buying

Tons and Tons of ms items to many to list
hundreds of runes
every permanent mount the game has all sealed
every permanent costume (they dont make them permanent any more)
lots of effect changes like 19 er so

I have spent well over 12000$ yes 5 digits on this game last year alone i checked out my credit card report i mailed and was astonished this didnt include all the gift cards and times i spent money on my cell for it, i dont know bout this year yet i know a couple thousand for sure.

So if you haven't played this game and want to get into it with epic stuff this is your account it is the envy of many on the game.

I am seeking close to 2000$ for my account, each item on the main can run up to 400$ thats how i got a few of them same as pvp weapons I have.
the + warrior set can fetch 500$
and i have soo many rare items and lots of cash shop items

If you are interested please pm me

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

If you are a serious buyer we can split for an escrow service if you like to keep the trust because this is a fair chunk of change.