Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thats why i need a team, It takes a long time, I'm not even close to a proffesional game designer, but with the right team, I wouldn't need to be, I have the people to join the game (Hundreds of thousands) And i can do alot in unity, Putting things in a nice design, You need someone to do the map designing, putting the game together, Thats why im looking for people.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappy View Post
    Thats why i need a team, It takes a long time, I'm not even close to a proffesional game designer, but with the right team, I wouldn't need to be, I have the people to join the game (Hundreds of thousands) And i can do alot in unity, Putting things in a nice design, You need someone to do the map designing, putting the game together, Thats why im looking for people.
    Putting things in a nice design? Stop toying I want a straight answer and nothing else. What can you do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Royce (04-22-2012)

Thanks
    I have told you? Tbh, i need people who can work whilst having a laugh, It seems your just here to show off, and try to take over, If you got nothing supportive to say, or anything that will help or even apply, Then gtfo my thread and go do whatever you "People" Do, I have told you, I will put the actual game toghether, get the people to join, and get the people we need, Thats enough for me to do, If you are not going to reply something helpful when you read this, Dont bother at all.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I can do models and textures. Hell if I had the time I could make my own game but its a hell of a lot of work.
    I'm pretty sure it is obvious what you can do, you name is Rez after all .. Lol just messing with you

Ot:
    What can you do, because you might be using people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have told you? Tbh, i need people who can work whilst having a laugh, It seems your just here to show off, and try to take over, If you got nothing supportive to say, or anything that will help or even apply, Then gtfo my thread and go do whatever you "People" Do, I have told you, I will put the actual game toghether, get the people to join, and get the people we need, Thats enough for me to do, If you are not going to reply something helpful when you read this, Dont bother at all.
    Ah, so you sit back and profit while everyone else does the work. Thanks, thats all I needed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Royce (04-22-2012)

Thanks

Ah, so you sit back and profit while everyone else does the work. Thanks, thats all I needed.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. He is just trying to profit off of others and not actually contribute

@Doc deal with this

Thanks
    @.REZ Not really, Considering i will be spliting money from the game that comes out, Ill probably get hardly anything due to the team. Like i said, I will be doing work aswell so no i won't "Sit back" Like i said, If your not going to say anything helpful, Don't at all.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @.REZ Not really, Considering i will be spliting money from the game that comes out, Ill probably get hardly anything due to the team. Like i said, I will be doing work aswell so no i won't "Sit back" Like i said, If your not going to say anything helpful, Don't at all.
    WHAT WORK. I've been asking this entire time and all you've told me is a big heaping load of nothing. You aren't going to do anything all you want is to profit from other people's work.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Royce (04-22-2012)

Thanks
    @.REZ I didn't ask for you to come to this thread, You have your opinion, You don't have a clue what im thinking, You say something and expect people to believe it, Think what you want, Prepare to be proved wrong.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks

WHAT WORK. I've been asking this entire time and all you've told me is a big heaping load of nothing. You aren't going to do anything all you want is to profit from other people's work.
    I guess he wants to be the manager.

He might want deal with stuff like release dates, operation systems, languages, gm picking , legal work

Idk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    I guess he wants to be the manager.

He might want deal with stuff like release dates, operation systems, languages, gm picking , legal work
    Thanks, Pretty much your spot on, except i want to do some of the map designs, But yeh, Every game needs a manager, And that's pretty much my Job.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @.REZ I didn't ask for you to come to this thread, You have your opinion, You don't have a clue what im thinking, You say something and expect people to believe it, Think what you want, Prepare to be proved wrong.
    You keep spewing shit and nothing anyone wants to hear is coming out. You obviously can't do anything for the games, you just want to profit.

Thanks
    @.REZ Your just some stuck up little kid who thinks hes loved by everyone, Popular and cool, SERIOUSLY JUST GET OFF THE THREAD, No wonder you got 5,389 post count, All you do is spam shit, Just go away? And now knowing you you'll come back with some other crap trying to impress people with another crap comeback, Just go away, I don't want to hear from you, You don't have a clue, you've given your opinion, And your annoyed because no one is paying attention. G.T.F.O
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Dappy I was actually listening to him.

Also this is what @Dave84311 what was talking about, you guys need to stop fighting with each other and keep your self in order.

We need that gfx leader that will keep this section clean.

@Doc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @.REZ Your just some stuck up little kid who thinks hes loved by everyone, Popular and cool, SERIOUSLY JUST GET OFF THE THREAD, No wonder you got 5,389 post count, All you do is spam shit, Just go away? And now knowing you you'll come back with some other crap trying to impress people with another crap comeback, Just go away, I don't want to hear from you, You don't have a clue, you've given your opinion, And your annoyed because no one is paying attention. G.T.F.O
    Im trying to figure out what you will be contributing to this team. If anyone is actually considering joining you then they need to know IF you will be doing anything. I'm just trying to help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast