Thanks

SEARCHING UNITY GAME DEVELOPERS FOR A NEW GAME DESIGN TEAM

We are currently in search for someone who has a good idea of how unity works, If you think your the person read below for some some information about our game design team:
    Name: UnknownDesigns (We can get a better name later - This is temporary)

The games we plan to create:

We don't really have a name for any game's we plan to create yet, But we have a pretty good idea of the genre of the games we will make, Such as:

Mmorpg
    Fps - First person shooter
    And we might even create our own type of game completely.

We will probably be starting with a FPS or Mmorpg, And planning to take about 1 - 3 months creating the game itself.

Our Ambitions:

With the right team, We have high ambitions on what to do with our games, For a while now i have been debating when is the right time to create a gaming company, Many of you might have remembered star games, We had about 20 applicants for that company, 5 of them got accepted, we then closed the company due to the main company manager quitting to make his own company.

FAQ -

So here's some questions asked by previous people i have contacted about this and from star games.

Are you planning to sell your games or what?
    The answer is, No we are not planning to sell our games, We will be making games where users can pay for items/things to enhance their game-play, Some of our games will cost money anyway.

How are you going to create the games?
    We will have a team of the following:
    Unity designers
    Graphic designers
    Blender designers ( A little different to graphics designers - These are map designers and item designers and even NPC Designers, The graphic Designers take care of videos to be shown in-game, Logo's, Websites, Launchers and all the other stuff needed)
    Sound composers ( These will do voice overs ect.. )

Do the staff who work for you get paid?

To begin with, The answer is No, You will not get paid, So you'r probably thinking there is no point in working for us? Well, If you read the sentence properly i said "To begin with" Meaning you will do, Once the game is released, and we are earning a good amount of money from it, You will get paid your percentage of what we earn.

If you have any questions you want to ask you can scroll to the bottom of the thread to find my Skype name - YOU NEED SKYPE

Now, If you are interested in signing up for our game design team, You can apply through MPGH or SKYPE

Methods:

Skype - Add me on skype and we can talk through it

Mpgh - Post on the thread or Pm the following:

Name:
    Proof: (Some stuff you have done in unity screenshotted You can attach it or put a link here)
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Cool. you're 1 of a million people that are looking for a someone to do their work for them. Some advice from an experienced Unity3D user. Make something by yourself in unity3D and get people to join your through your videos on youtube that you post of your work. No one is gonna start a team with you if you don't have shit. Sorry to be cruel but thats how life works. I can help you if you need help. Learn Untiy3D for 2+ years then try this again.

Thanks
    @OBrozz I'm not getting people to do my dirty work for me, I can do unity, I can do designing, Im the game designer, I need people who can help get that done quicker, And who can make models and Scripts -.- I have learnt unity for about 1 year, If i get a team, We can work quickly to produce a nice game, Then get more as we go through.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    All you need to make a game is Scripting in modeling. Designing is a half asses job and it doesn't take as much skill unless it requires artwork.

Thanks
    Possibly you can help then? Because it seems you have the knowledge, I have hundreds of thousands of people who are willing to test and play, And we just need some extra helpers.
    Advertisement removed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappy View Post
    Possibly you can help then? Because it seems you have the knowledge, I have hundreds of thousands of people who are willing to test and play, And we just need some extra helpers.
    No i am working on my own game. The alpha of my game will be released in about a year.
    Check updates here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Line-...71807352838227

So you have something playable in unity3D that many people are willing to play?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I could be your web designer....