Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Requesting a Ban on a member

Hello people of MPGH here's my story of how I got my account hacked.

I was a tester for rtdt44, whom I honestly trusted as a person and as a member of mpgh. We talked for a bit about "life" and more in depth of AVA

Long story short. He asked me if I wanted to "protect" my main AVA account from getting banned by "collateral damage" (getting HWID/IP banned, so

he says). He kept asking for my email that's connected to my main account for about an hour. Obviously, being the cautious person I kinda am, I

didn't tell him my email. He supposedly needed that email to see if his "program" to protect my Main will work. So he kept insisting that as his "tester" i

should help him to see if it works. I offered to give my other main's email account instead of my recently bought main, knowing that something

might happen due to him being a "hacker/coder". This happened yesterday morning PST until around 1, where I had to go out. He skype messaged me

and I was not home. I guess he thought it was his time to spring into action. I honestly don't know how but, he went on my email address, changed

my password and my email for my Main account. It's a 1st Lt. 2nd rank. Guns are mp7,benelli, para, chrome, mosin, blaser... just to name a few.

I want this account banned from AVA so idc.

I have pictures of our skype conversation and the emails that he deleted to try to cover his ass. There's no one that knows my email address or

password. I sometimes even forget what it is. so iunno what the hell's going on. I know hackers have the capability to do a lot more than we think

I have not talked to anyone else other than to rtdt44 about this account. What are the odds that it's not him and it's someone else.
    Last edited by s2s2; 04-22-2012 at 11:02 AM.
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

... NOICE

-s2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to s2s2 For This Useful Post:

Maxedout150 (04-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I would say that this kid hacks/scams. This is the 2nd accusation ive seen of him.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout150 For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Woah woah woah! WTF. I am a tester as well and he told me that his main AVA acc was banned and his second ava account was banned o.o. He never even mentioned an account named xSexyChick. And also, when me and this other guy on here was about to test the hack, He demanded that we all meet in game on our main accounts. He said he didn't have the hax and that his friend was working on the HWID system to keep it protected. He showed up in game on a totally different account then what you mentioned. If he really did hack your stuff then we can get all his stuff banned and more. I have Skype logs to prove it as well.

P.S. I haven't seen him online on Skype since 3 days ago when he said he would be back in an hour and that his friend was working on the HWID checker for the bot and would have it finished the next day... @Pie
    Last edited by youngbuck1970; 04-21-2012 at 03:50 PM.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Woah woah woah! WTF. I am a tester as well and he told me that his main AVA acc was banned and his second ava account was banned o.o. He never even mentioned an account named xSexyChick. And also, when me and this other guy on here was about to test the hack, He demanded that we all meet in game on our main accounts. He said he didn't have the hax and that his friend was working on the HWID system to keep it protected. He showed up in game on a totally different account then what you mentioned. If he really did hack your stuff then we can get all his stuff banned and more. I have Skype logs to prove it as well.

P.S. I haven't seen him online on Skype since 3 days ago when he said he would be back in an hour and that his friend was working on the HWID checker for the bot and would have it finished the next day... @Pie
    my account that he hacked. He came in game with something like playy... something don't remember. He demanded that we meet in game too, to see how long i've been playing and if me saying i've been playing from beta was real.

He said that to me too, about HWID that his friend is working on it. He said in the mean time, asked me if i wanted to know how to protect my main account.

which i explained up top and then later hacked my account.

I asked him about his main account too, he said he got banned a year ago name was "IBlack" ... I searched it up, and it was a green rank. He then said that it was

Iblacknation, which i checked and there's no name corresponding to that. Normally people don't forget their MAIN ACCOUNT'S IGN

Edit: he told me he had 2 accounts but one is like sgt first class.. and another one is staff sgt

and that staff sgt is the one he's now selling in the market (posted on Maxedout150's thread)
    Last edited by s2s2; 04-22-2012 at 11:07 AM.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Birthday Ban

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well if you guys have the proof share the proof with me in private. And I'll see to it to try to get him banned on MPGH (- No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by s2s2 View Post
    xSexyChick is my account that he hacked. He came in game with something like playy... something don't remember. He demanded that we meet in game too, to see how long i've been playing and if me saying i've been playing from beta was real.

He said that to me too, about HWID that his friend is working on it. He said in the mean time, asked me if i wanted to know how to protect my main account.

which i explained up top and then later hacked my account.

I asked him about his main account too, he said he got banned a year ago name was "IBlack" ... I searched it up, and it was a green rank. He then said that it was

Iblacknation, which i checked and there's no name corresponding to that. Normally people don't forget their MAIN ACCOUNT'S IGN

Edit: he told me he had 2 accounts but one is like sgt first class.. and another one is staff sgt

and that staff sgt is the one he's now selling in the market (posted on Maxedout150's thread)
    Still, he never mentioned any of those accounts you speak of...He told me of two accounts he had that got banned that were Majors and they had different names then the ones you speak of. I'm not sure what his game is :/
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Still, he never mentioned any of those accounts you speak of...He told me of two accounts he had that got banned that were Majors and they had different names then the ones you speak of. I'm not sure what his game is :/
    Then he's been telling everyone else different stories. I remember asking him where he learned delphi or coding and he said "college" few days later i asked him

again and he said that he didn't go to college and that he was fortunate enough to work for his family. The story doesn't match here..

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Birthday Ban

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

hessss

I was a tester for rtdt44, whom I honestly trusted as a person and as a member of mpgh. We talked for a bit about "life" and more in depth of AVA

Long story short. He asked me if I wanted to "protect" my main AVA account from getting banned by "collateral damage" (getting HWID/IP banned, so

he says). He kept asking for my email that's connected to my main account for about an hour. Obviously, being the cautious person I kinda am, I

didn't tell him my email. He supposedly needed that email to see if his "program" to protect my Main will work. So he kept insisting that as his "tester" i

should help him to see if it works. I offered to give my other main's email account instead of my recently bought main, knowing that something

might happen due to him being a "hacker/coder". This happened yesterday morning PST until around 1, where I had to go out. He skype messaged me

and I was not home. I guess he thought it was his time to spring into action. I honestly don't know how but, he went on my email address, changed

my password and my email for my Main account. It's a 1st Lt. 2nd rank. Guns are mp7,benelli, para, chrome, mosin, blaser... just to name a few.

IGN : xSexyChick I want this account banned from AVA so idc.

I have pictures of our skype conversation and the emails that he deleted to try to cover his ass. There's no one that knows my email address or

password. I sometimes even forget what it is. so iunno what the hell's going on. I know hackers have the capability to do a lot more than we think

I have not talked to anyone else other than to rtdt44 about this account. What are the odds that it's not him and it's someone else.
    me and youngbucks has been also selected as testers and as he said in the above posts isl all true. i was i nthat conversation
    also we 2 have been talkinga bout life and those stuffs and i told him about that HWID/Ip ban how to avoid it by maknig the hack external in a way bla bla bla..
    he said he will gon in 1 hour then he nvr got online.
    if u need any support i talk a full screenshots of our chat together, and i got youngbucks also

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Then he's been telling everyone else different stories. I remember asking him where he learned delphi or coding and he said "college" few days later i asked him

again and he said that he didn't go to college and that he was fortunate enough to work for his family. The story doesn't match here..
    hhe told me that his father wont give me money and he had to work in his company =,=

12. The Following User Says Thank You to briankilla4 For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-21-2012)

Thanks
    hhe told me that his father wont give me money and he had to work in his company =,=
    Sorry he said that he didn't go to school but was fortunate enough to work for his father...

he did say that his father isn't going to pay for anything, so, he's working for his father as a contractor. (family business)

Edit: if that's more clear of what he said.
    Last edited by s2s2; 04-21-2012 at 04:52 PM.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Birthday Ban

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Sorry he said that he didn't go to school and that his father isn't going to pay for anything but he's working for his father as a contractor. (family business)
    u got skype will be easier to contact u

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
    s2yumi

//10char

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Birthday Ban

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    s2yumi

//10char
    done, go to ur skype

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
    shoot i gotta download skype again, reformatted comp cause of that dude-_-

and look he tried to scam this guy

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...e-account.html

^ in the above link, he mentions that he has 3 emails... when he was talking to me he said he only had 1 and that "one" was his

only one that has everything in it... he tried to add me on hotmail with a yahoo email saying that my accounts are the problem..

i gave him over 6 emails that i use trying to add him
    Last edited by s2s2; 04-21-2012 at 05:00 PM.

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Birthday Ban

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    try ijji customer support maybe?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I want this account banned from AVA so idc.

He also tryed to do the same to me he tried to steal my accounts captain2 with over 20+ capsule guns, but he could..... Thank god I had ALL my emails In my iPhone, therefore even if he change the password to my main, email. My email on my iPhone wouldn't have been affected LoL so he failed... The little "PROGRAM" he gives you, was called activator.exe, he had me test a "aimbot" which of course didn't work, the program is a sort of key logger, so just delete ANY TRACE of the "hacks" and restart PC , I haven't had a single AVA account issue since I reset my pass thru my iPhone, I hope AvA switches to aeria quick so this BS of account hackin WILL END.

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

He said EXACTLY THE SAME TO ME.... This is the Game iD he used on me PL4GAMER or PL4GAMR

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DajZk For This Useful Post:

s2s2 (04-23-2012)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast