Thread: C9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

C9

I am looking forward to open beta and all t hat. N to those hacks. My biggest excitement tho is to have @Hell_Demon @DanK @Nico in my guild. Other people who are interested to joining this guild is welcome to do so. But for security reasons, you must message or pm me. I am level 30 or so btw. I been busy last few days caz I turned 18 and all... will be active later on. Message me your ign or so if you wish to join. We have azn,poland,american, and Burmese (Moi)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Level 11 on US now ;3 ign is HellDemon
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    I know I've just signed up here. But I've been lurking for a while and now I'm on this game. I am level 50 and I have some ideas for things to do with this game. I can already get into the csf files but that is about all I can do. I can't edit the c9u or anything. But if you could extract the dds's from the c9us you could edit the dds for the rewards window at the end of the mission you use keys to unlock. So you can alway get the item you want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hankisawesome View Post
    I know I've just signed up here. But I've been lurking for a while and now I'm on this game. I am level 50 and I have some ideas for things to do with this game. I can already get into the csf files but that is about all I can do. I can't edit the c9u or anything. But if you could extract the dds's from the c9us you could edit the dds for the rewards window at the end of the mission you use keys to unlock. So you can alway get the item you want.
    .dds is just a directx texture format, so editing the texture of an item isn't going to get you that item :\

Thanks
    So you couldnt make it smaller ir transparent to see the item behind it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hankisawesome View Post
    So you couldnt make it smaller ir transparent to see the item behind it?
    I doubt they draw the items' texture that's below it until you open it. Could be worth a try though, nice thinking.
    To make it transparant color the entire image in RGB(255, 0, 255 which is pink) and save it so no color is lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Well, I have level 4 guild, however because of final exam loads, i am only able to get on to have a peak at guild, answer any questions, so if you want to join it, let me know (i am only lvl 11 since i am busier with finals, but i had a lvl 42 in VIP with lvl 5 guild as well) so i know most of the stuff about the game....