Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Attiusca why are you mentally challenged?
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Attiusca View Post

video contains a strong insinuation that the illuminati publish info on various media vacuums to deter us from advancing by consuming other beneficial media. Like its possible for someone to becoming a competant physician by reading only wikipedia but the illuminati create expensive and selective medical schools to limit the number of medical professionals in society and make it harder for us to access their services. I frankly don't believe the illuminati exists and I won't help u fight ur little battle grow up kid there is no such thing as illuminati I don't care what shapes jay z makes with his hands

The fault mainly lies in the people. You see read hear what you want to. I don't think many Americans are as interested in seeing a movie about saving money and investing whereas thy will all love to see one about 2 guys getting high or something. America is a very primitive society compared to the avanced cultures found in places like Korea, the Arabian peninsula, Japan or even china

Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you mean you think the Illuminati is just some fake hoax? Or they're no longer in operation?
    They actually did exists, this is well documented and you can even look in the Library of Congress to access documents of George Washington having a discussion about them, and whether or not they infiltrated the Mason's union on U.S. soil.

Now I doubt they're still in operation, but to doubt their existence would be quite ignorant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you mean you think the Illuminati is just some fake hoax? Or they're no longer in operation?
    They actually did exists, this is well documented and you can even look in the Library of Congress to access documents of George Washington having a discussion about them, and whether or not they infiltrated the Mason's union on U.S. soil.

Now I doubt they're still in operation, but to doubt their existence would be quite ignorant.
    thank you for that
    Still love you Giggletron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12