Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm muslim and would personally make sure that he would get fired, and I'm really serious. Afterwards, I would tell him to actually attempt to learn about us before making such accusations.
    Hey beautifuls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I disgrace your teacher. There's no reason to be racist towards all Muslims from the doings of just a few. If I was in your class, I would've brought up an argument. Isn't it prohibited to bring up racial and religious thoughts like that in school?

In mine it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Of course not every muslim is that, but the religion does teach such.

There are more than a few people doing such things, but they are not in the modern world. They are in third world, poverty stricken, and very religious places.
    -----------------------

Of course no first world muslim thinks these things. But you bet your ass they do in the 3rd world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Empire You idiot, you are clueless towards what you are stating.

Extremism is taught in the Islam religion? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceful View Post

Extremism is taught in the Islam religion? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
    yup ! Islam never teach extremism ! :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

:/ Do even know the words you are speaking?

Extremism IS taught in the Islam religion hence muslim extremist. Dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Empire LOL, no? Learn proper English before attempting to participate in a debate.

How can extremism be taught in Islam? I am Muslim, and no one has ever taught me extremism or anything relative to that. Therefor, your argument is invalid. Please shut up instead of throwing out stupid invalid points.

Thanks
    @Empire LOL, no? Learn proper English before attempting to participate in a debate.

How can extremism be taught in Islam? I am Muslim, and no one has ever taught me extremism or anything relative to that. Therefor, your argument is invalid. Please shut up instead of throwing out stupid invalid points.
    Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You spelled "therefore wrong", so I suggest you shut the fuck up about "improper grammar" and you DEFINITELY should not be telling Empire to "learn proper English grammar" if you can't even spell a simple fucking word. Also, considering all of those versus, I'd say you are DEFINITELY wrong. Pretty sure those are VIOLENT verses, pretty EXTREME if you ask me. Fucking towel-head.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

You spelled "therefore wrong", so I suggest you shut the fuck up about "improper grammar" and you DEFINITELY should not be telling Empire to "learn proper English grammar" if you can't even spell a simple fucking word. Also, considering all of those versus, I'd say you are DEFINITELY wrong. Pretty sure those are VIOLENT verses, pretty EXTREME if you ask me. Fucking towel-head.
    I'll bet you 100 bucks you didn't read the whole Surah. The verses you took from the respective Surahs were revealed during times of war. You used the same verses in the previous threads and said the same thing but you didn't listen to it, i guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Don't even bother posting that crap, they'll just find a way to turn verses into metaphors,
    no matter how blatant the message is. I even got some other moron in the other thread about to argue proven science with me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by `Code View Post
    I'll bet you 100 bucks you didn't read the whole Surah. The verses you took from the respective Surahs were revealed during times of war. You used the same verses in the previous threads and said the same thing but you didn't listen to it, i guess.
    That's the worse excuse I've ever heard. Just because something was written at a certain time or within a specific time frame doesn't mean it is not applicable to the accordance of modern times. All you Muslims do is say "The Qur'an is true because it never has changed", meanwhile you do not even follow its teachings because it was written "within a specific time frame", which is complete two-faced. Your religion is pointless as fuck, and your excuses do not disprove my point. It is still written in your "holy text", thus meaning it is meant to be followed. Also, all you Muslim kids keep saying is "the Qur'an is all about peace! It is all about love! There is nothing violent about Islam!", and hey guess what? That was written in your so called "holy text". My point is, Islam is NOT all peace, if it were it would NOT have ANY violent text written within. Buddhism, now THAT religion is all about peace.

And I keep repeating these verses because NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY ISLAM IS ABOUT PEACE, those verses still exist within your "holy book", thus proving you wrong. No matter what time period they were written in. Oh hey, yeah that's right, if Islam is about peace then why has it been the root of so much pain and suffering? Just as much as the Inquisition? Oh wait, I bet ten bucks you have an excuse for THAT one as well.

You repeat yourselves over and over like a broken record and only give opinionated stances on subjects while we continue to prove you wrong. This thread is just full of fail

@Ethereal I know man, but it's still fun knowing these stone-visitors are blatantly ignorant on their own beliefs. Watching them post with their clouded opinions is great, always making an excuse for EVERYTHING, because they have to be right. It gives me a good laugh Also, love your quality posts niqquh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Lehsyrus You can spell it as Therefor too, you moron. Do some research if you still think you're top-notch.

As `Code stated, those Surahs were obviously revealed during times of war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Lehsyrus You can spell it as Therefor too, you moron. Do some research if you still think you're top-notch.

Lol, attacking grammar is the first sign of defeat on the internetz.

You seem to forget muhammeds military campaign during his lifetime. So disregard those things because it was during his wartime? Those things were just made up by muhammed to convince his followers to go to war.

Holy prophet my ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    Hinduism has many gods
    yes and some tell them to blow things up

Thanks

The form of usage was incorrect, you used it in conjunction with the nominativ form of "hence" rather than "as is", you are incorrect. But thanks or proving to us you're a moron Ad as I have stated reverence in the hidden does not make of which invalid, who the fuck cares of it was revealed during "times of war", of your "holy book" says to follow its word does not mean to forsake separate secular texts in correlation with such writings. If anything that proves your "holy book" is flawed as well as your entire religion, as you Muslims use "the bible is corrupt it is adapted for modern times" by man, though that may be a blatant overture to sainsituation your situation with omitting said texts due to the time period they were written in is not a complete follow through of said religions word.

Thanks for proving me right.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jameshk67 View Post
    yes and some tell them to blow things up
    Hibduisic nationalism is a separate sect of Hinduism, just as the Muslims on this say Islamic Nationalism is a separate religion.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (08-12-2012)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast