Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Cisco vs. Idiot.

Now i'm not the most intelligent person. I'm not exactly the smartest in every group either.
    -------------------

So i've been studying cisco for about a year now. Taking the CCNA test and shit.(failed twice but eh).

Anyway, so these test are pretty hard. Not MD level, but still they are hard.

-I got this co-worker. He's one of those arogant pricks that you see. Thinks he's the shit at what he does and that everyone else is an idiot for not knowing what he knows after working 5-7 years in a PIZZA store.(while most others got a year or less and are going to school while he's just doing that).

Anyway, so I offered this guy an extra copy of a book i had purchased for the cisco CCNA. Its just for half the certification, but its a decent read and helps quite a bit.
    ---------------------------------------------------

What does he do?:

A) Says "oh don't worry, i'll take this and get my certification before you"
    B) Says "i'm pretty smart(remember, he works at a pizza store), i should pass this within a month."
    C) Says "yeah i studied c++ in college before i dropped, it was bullshit and not worth my time".

If you guessed D you are right!!!!!!
    ----------------------------------------------

Its almost TOO funny for me though. Because the basics, the VERY basics, are not easy to get in this book. It covers a LOT and everything interacts with each other. But you don't even get into subnetting till about 3/4's in.

I'm actually gonna be a total dick about this though. I know the fucker can't read for shit, so I'll give him about 2 weeks then i'll ask him. I'll say "oh hey you studying the book?"

He says yes, which dear god do I hope he does, I can ask him the simplest and easiest questions that he can't answer!

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Seriously, try asking how many host or subnets and whats the best scenario. If he has to write it down i'll just smirk then i'll ask him some other basics and shit. Its too good, because i KNOW you can't learn this within a month. But hey, someones gotta pay for being a prick oneday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Haha hope he does say yes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm going to do my CCNA soon. Shouldn't be too hard. I've already been doing networking and systems admin course for a year and a half and a bit of experience with cisco products. It took my teacher 6 months to obtain his CCNA.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i don't care about CCNA.. i have SAT to do :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm going to do my CCNA soon. Shouldn't be too hard. I've already been doing networking and systems admin course for a year and a half and a bit of experience with cisco products. It took my teacher 6 months to obtain his CCNA.
    Yeah i'm just studying and shit for it.

-.- i can do all the routing and set up my own network, but those test are made by people who don't understand that a test shouldn't be based on english more than it is on the content.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah i'm just studying and shit for it.

-.- i can do all the routing and set up my own network, but those test are made by people who don't understand that a test shouldn't be based on english more than it is on the content.
    I know right. It's supposed to test your technical skills rather then practical skills, but really, if you can pass a lab test, then the written tests shouldn't be made to trip people up.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    People are out there starving to death or dieng for their country while some dumbass is complaining about hes studies.

Judging someone for working in a pizza store is the same as judging the same fish because its from an other river. Your 'hero' was a handicap, But thanks to hes logic he was appreciated.

Get your balls straight, those kind of people are the one who start corrupt behavior on this planet.
    Last edited by Snake; 04-30-2012 at 07:56 AM.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lold .

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i didnt
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer