Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    i can help with this. keep your head out of other peopls business.
    https://signup.netfli*****m/Movie/How...1&rdirfdc=true

steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It was more than that though, the countries moral was at an all time high. All of the citizens banded together to become self sufficient and help out for the cause in any way they could, we shut down all foreign imports and did what the other countries thought we did, we became self sufficient. We lost many troops as well as a large amount of our naval fleet on the cruiser side. What kept Germany in economic ruin at the time was their lack of resources within their own land, they heavily relied on their outer territories but the treaty of Versailles fucked them over. World war two was just the manipulation of a country in debt by maniacal genius with public affairs. Plus Hitler did meddle with the German fronts and fucked them over in trying to be a military expert (which he obviously was not).

The point I'm getting at is that it's all circumstantial.
    Being self-sufficient is not as appealing as it sounds. There are always gains to be made from trade.

The reason the European economies did not recover fast was because their factories and ports were all destroyed. There was nothing they could do for the time being but borrow money from the US to rebuild their factories and ports.

I'm not really sure what you mean by circumstantial.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unicorn69 View Post
    Being self-sufficient is not as appealing as it sounds. There are always gains to be made from trade.

The reason the European economies did not recover fast was because their factories and ports were all destroyed. There was nothing they could do for the time being but borrow money from the US to rebuild their factories and ports.

I'm not really sure what you mean by circumstantial.
    Circumstantial in the sense that each country has their gains and losses at different focal points, and self sufficient may not be appealing but it saved our countries ass from debt by not buying anything from any other country. We just sold sold sold, restabalizing our economy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This question makes no sense. What will war accomplish. WWI was called "The War to End All Wars". Less than a generation later we started napalming and shooting each other. The world will always be fucked up and we will always fuck with each other. But a god damn WW3 with all this advanced technology will turn earth into a barren wasteland. And even if that is just needless paranoia, war is just not worth it. No economic growth or industrial growth is worth the lives of human beings. You have to be some emotion-less wannabe badass to think otherwise
    Last edited by vaporak10; 05-30-2012 at 08:17 PM.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    dafuq did i just read

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I don't care what religion your father is or your mother. Once world war III starts people will start accusing muslim regions and try to rob our oil. You know its true and you can't deny that nor can your father. Unlike you, my english is my 3rd language, so proving my point is really difficult.

But we all know what the effects of a world war would be, nobody is probably stupid enough to literally whipe themselves out, whether it be a christian, jew or muslim.

I do, you don't. All you know about the islam and muslim acts is thanks to media.

If I was stupid enough to judge as you do, all americans would be fat with a hamburger in their hand right now.

Are you all like that? No.
    Are they there? Yes.
    Are you americans proud of them? No.

Thats exactly how it works with our muslim cunts.

As for technology in Islam: Knowledge is what leads to jennah(heaven). And knowledge is required to invent anything. There
    Change your fucking font kid, I have good vision and i still have to lean forward to read it without squinting.

lulscrub bumped old ass thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
    Change your fucking font kid, I have good vision and i still have to lean forward to read it without squinting.

lulscrub bumped old ass thread
    How old is this shit, I changed to around 80% atheïsm and 20% agnost meanwhile already.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Same, this is my old profile that started this thread and I'm full blown atheist haha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234