Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
    Yeah, you niggas always seemed to love the shit that BSG/thatotherkoreannigga/me used to post, I remember when I used to be a giant stockcollector fag for VFX~~

I don't really see what the deal is though. I feel that anyone who is going to join the team, needs to have a great personality. I for one, think that having the personality is way more important than knowing your shit (although it is important), but we want to have a happy community and shit won't work out. This is the change that Dave was looking for. Instead of the team being a bunch of elitist ******s like that last couple that we've had, why not get a team that is dedicated to working along and getting out a bunch of the kinks, a team that's pretty much dedicated in the long run.

You guys just need to stick it out, because there's always going to be shit-starters here, and we might get rowdy. But that shouldn't be able to get in the way. This community is gated, more or less, because we feel like some people just can't do good enough to be in here. Maybe you need to rethink things, maybe working with certain people that are friendly with everyone and choose not to pick fights, and perhaps ones that are willing to work harder and show effort.

Just my two cents, so use it as you will. I just had to put in some information because I've been here for a while and I have a slightly better knowledge of how things go on in this section. I'll be watching how stuff is going and I'll be offering some useful CnC and dropping in at random, since my schedule has always been busy. :3

@Ethereal , you pretty cool at dem contests and shit.
    @Doc , wish you luck with the section broski. I'll be on FB if you needzzzzz. /
    To tell you the truth I wanted to join the gfx team beacuse They wont let me do SOTW and I can keep this section clean

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Just ignore Royce..stop arguing with the kid already.
    All he's doing is proving everyone's assumptions right by spamming this thread with useless bullshit anyway..
    My opinion about him will change if he sticks around this section after the team is chosen, and he actually does what he says he will do.
    I planned on staying, Just like after applying 3 times for the mw3 minion I stayed, I am no tag hunter

Quote Originally Posted by fecher View Post
    People like me? now your starting to piss me off. Doc already deleted most of your comments in this thread and you are bringing it all right back up, he deleted them for a reason..
    we already listed 5 reasons and more why you should not get it.

so dont say people like me kill this section, Beacuse thats just ignorant to say. i actually help this section with useful comments and CnC on how to help people, i also give tons of resources.

what do you do? you spam threads like this, you make pointless and useless threads asking dumbass questions.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU KILL THIS SECTION. You annoy the shit out of me. and what i hate most is you talk all this shit and then you try to suck up to that person like things are going to get better.
    Yeah people like you, and you got banned for raginning at people for no reason .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

To tell you the truth I wanted to join the gfx team beacuse They wont let me do SOTW and I can keep this section clean

I planned on staying, Just like after applying 3 times for the mw3 minion I stayed, I am no tag hunter

Yeah people like you, and you got banned for raginning at people for no reason .
    But @Doc is already keeping the section clean, and it's easy as fuck for him to set up SOTW (old templates) as well as having prior knowledge of setting it up, which you don't have. So I'm going to say it again.

@Royce da 5'9" , what sets you apart from everyone else applying for the position? You see, there are shoes to fill and you can't fill them with just crumpled newspaper.

And kero being banned has nothing whatsoever to do with being of help in this section, so don't bring that shit up. I've been banned more than once for scamming but that hasn't stopped me from getting back here and helping people out with critiquing/etc, all of which YOU DONT DO. I have yet to see you offer a comment that has helped anyone with their art nor have you been constructive in your judgements with other people. Don't assume things.
    Last edited by Rhysis; 04-30-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Don't choose me, if I even come CLOSE. I'm not going to be contributing other than the every so often awesome CnC. I'm just here for the fun.

Edit: Question though, why was I being nominated? Most of my impressions came off as dickery, beyond the occasional CnC.
    Last edited by Matt; 04-30-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post

But @Doc is already keeping the section clean, and it's easy as fuck for him to set up SOTW (old templates) as well as having prior knowledge of setting it up, which you don't have. So I'm going to say it again.

@Royce da 5'9" , what sets you apart from everyone else applying for the position? You see, there are shoes to fill and you can't fill them with just crumpled newspaper.
    I made A sotw thread a while back for the reopening and It was a good format, It was doc old format with updated rules but Liz "soft " deleted because she said I have to be on the gfx team.
    Also Made a thread with rules.
    I am active ,I am a,leader, I will recruit more artistic people

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Don't choose me, if I even come CLOSE. I'm not going to be contributing other than the every so often awesome CnC. I'm just here for the fun.

Edit: Question though, why was I being nominated? Most of my impressions came off as dickery, beyond the occasional CnC.
    cool story bro, Rage quit School and join the gfx team.

School is the main reason why you cant help right?
    Last edited by Royce; 04-30-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You're doing just fine Matt. And I'd rather choose you over a couple of the people here, being a lurker is better than not being able to offer the help that you can occasionally provide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    FULL FUCKING STOP HERE

Ok so about Royce i think were done with his discussion and we'll just see what happens with him when the team is chosen and right now he's not the one continuing the flame it's us
    Apart from him constantly talking about being on the team instead of the section he's not a huge problem

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

Rhysis (04-30-2012),Royce (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

I made A sotw thread a while back for the reopening and It was a good format, It was doc old format with updated rules but Liz "soft " deleted because she said I have to be on the gfx team.
    Also Made a thread with rules.
    I am active ,I am a,leader, I will recruit more artistic people
    It would also help if you had somewhat correct grammar.
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

@Keroaplt I love you too. Seen you around since like '10 and haven't let me down since.

I'll stop with the flaming, I'm just giving negative vibes to the forums and I had a feeling I should have stopped.

Me and Matt have deadly grammar.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    FULL FUCKING STOP HERE

Ok so about Royce i think were done with his discussion and we'll just see what happens with him when the team is chosen and right now he's not the one continuing the flame it's us
    Apart from him constantly talking about being on the team instead of the section he's not a huge problem
    this this this^^^^^^
    I've never flammed anyone in this section.

Yeah , I just gotta slow down when I type.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I see a lack of SCRCRW just noticed it
    Here

Btw gfx team doesn't get many priviliges if any

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

Black Eyed Peas (05-01-2012),Rhysis (04-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I think Sam is having too much fun with his photography, at least he's doing something that he enjoys doing.
    I go on this forum out of habit.

Anyway, I'll stop posting if we keep going off topic.
    /ontopic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post

I see a lack of SCRCRW just noticed it
    Here

Btw gfx team doesn't get many priviliges if any
    I actually joined in 2008

@burgessSr.

I know that gfx team doesn't get alot of privileges.

Im not doing it for that, I just wanna help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    If slowing down helps you type better, please do. It would also help if you didn't have bold and italicized text.

Thanks
    If slowing down helps you type better, please do. It would also help if you didn't have bold and italicized text.
    That shit was getting annoying, also I will type slower if it makes people happy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Imma say everyone stops posting unless it's on topic

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (04-30-2012),Mauled (05-01-2012),Rhysis (04-30-2012)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast