Thread: Krillin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh......kinda just ignored the whole thread.(had better things to do). Proven wrong? On what..........

Sounds like to me you are just mad someone made fun of dbz.

There are plenty of other great abridged like gantz, jojo's, and berserk*(antfish) that are actually quite good.
    --------------------------------

Scot, you seem to hate on it simply because it isn't funny to YOU. Which is pretty much same for all comedy, some get it some don't. The show doesn't pull any low-brow humor and is pretty funny honestly. I get that some dbz fans might not like it as much as others, but calling them "try-hards" is laughable considering YTAS is made by one guy who (even though i love the series) re-uses the same jokes over and over or that ytas is using t4s's cast every other episode or that DBZA is pretty damn true to the story as well as being funny.

Its pretty shallow to hate on comedy really, because its not a subject which you can critically grade(especially abridged series of all things).
    Scot makes a good point,you on the other hand are way too repetitive and seem to dictate your opinion on others. Having the same voice actors doesn't make a good comedy plus LK only voices Frieza and the guys on team four star usually make guest appearances cause Lk voices all the yugioh characters.If anything the dbz abridged is just a spin off of yugioh the abridged.And I am pretty sure any form of entertainment and art can be given a critique, even comedy.

[img]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t358/panterita23/Dividers/50.gif[/img]

[img]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t358/panterita23/Dividers/50.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanatorthefirst View Post
    .If anything the dbz abridged is just a spin off of yugioh the abridged.
    So......much........facepalm.........

Did you really make another account scot? I wouldn't have thought so but you got the same creation date and you took your other accounts place in responding to my other threads.(lol what a dumbass). + yeah even the debate fort? LOL.

You don't like DBZAS, cool. But saying its bad because it came after another abridged series is just an act of stupidity.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So......much........facepalm.........

Did you really make another account scot? I wouldn't have thought so but you got the same creation date and you took your other accounts place in responding to my other threads.(lol what a dumbass). + yeah even the debate fort? LOL.

You don't like DBZAS, cool. But saying its bad because it came after another abridged series is just an act of stupidity.
    Why the fuck would I make 2 accounts? That's someone I know, I showed him the website when I found it. (Ask any mod that can see I.Ps)

And we're not saying DBZAS is bad only because it came after YTAS. It's bad because, like I said before, it makes stupid over-saturated jokes that just simply are not funny. They are SO terrible at making jokes than during Piccolo's death to Nappa and Vageta they had to SLOW DOWN the footage to make their stupid joke of "I could just push you out of the way". They're just dumb dude. DBZ is also a much more serious show than the 4Kid'd dub of Yu-Gi-Oh, it's not the kind of show you should make fun of. ESPECIALLY when your jokes are stupid, forced, only work on edited footage, and don't make sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Why the fuck would I make 2 accounts? That's someone I know, I showed him the website when I found it. (Ask any mod that can see I.Ps)

And we're not saying DBZAS is bad only because it came after YTAS. It's bad because, like I said before, it makes stupid over-saturated jokes that just simply are not funny. They are SO terrible at making jokes than during Piccolo's death to Nappa and Vageta they had to SLOW DOWN the footage to make their stupid joke of "I could just push you out of the way". They're just dumb dude. DBZ is also a much more serious show than the 4Kid'd dub of Yu-Gi-Oh, it's not the kind of show you should make fun of. ESPECIALLY when your jokes are stupid, forced, only work on edited footage, and don't make sense.
    Seeing as how you responded and its quite clear from the date and lack of post. I'ma go with yes.

:/ your hating on a comedy because you don't get it. That in itself is kinda funny.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Seeing as how you responded and its quite clear from the date and lack of post. I'ma go with yes.

:/ your hating on a comedy because you don't get it. That in itself is kinda funny.
    You're a self-righteous moron. You always think you're so right....

That's not my account, why the fuck would that be my account? Like I told you, it's just someone I know and I told him about to forum when I found it and he decided to join. If you really doubt me (which I don't really give a fuck) ask anyone mod who can see I.P's.

And no, I'm not hating on it because I don't get it. It's not that hard to get, they're stupid bland forced jokes. I'm hating on them because they make no sense and are really stupid. Forced, bland jokes just aren't funny. (Especially when they're also rip offs.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You're a self-righteous moron. You always think you're so right....

That's not my account, why the fuck would that be my account? Like I told you, it's just someone I know and I told him about to forum when I found it and he decided to join. If you really doubt me (which I don't really give a fuck) ask anyone mod who can see I.P's.

And no, I'm not hating on it because I don't get it. It's not that hard to get, they're stupid bland forced jokes. I'm hating on them because they make no sense and are really stupid. Forced, bland jokes just aren't funny. (Especially when they're also rip offs.)
    Oh its your butt-buddy huh?

Wellp might as well made another account, same shit.
    ------------------------------

Anyway, long story short:

Its not just dbza you said was bad, its all abridged outside of yugioh. Kinda showing your biased opinion from a long ways off..... Especially the part where you hate on it because it came "after" the other one.

QQ more, its only gonna make you look stupid for arguing.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Empire

Every single one I have seen other than Yu-Gi-Oh sucks. (This includes DBZA).

And no, he's not my butt-buddy. (But I'm sure you would know a lot about that now wouldn't you?) There's these things, some people have them, they're called "friends". I know, hard concept for you to understand.

And it's not really the same thing, he doesn't support nearly everything I say. Just things that involve you because you tend to be biased, wrong, make terrible points, and go into threads with the stupid sole purpose of trying to insult things you don't like and antagonize people for no reason. (And we can both agree that that's pointless and dumb.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    @Empire

Every single one I have seen other than Yu-Gi-Oh sucks. (This includes DBZA).

And no, he's not my butt-buddy. (But I'm sure you would know a lot about that now wouldn't you?) There's these things, some people have them, they're called "friends". I know, hard concept for you to understand.

And it's not really the same thing, he doesn't support nearly everything I say. Just things that involve you because you tend to be biased, wrong, make terrible points, and go into threads with the stupid sole purpose of trying to insult things you don't like and antagonize people for no reason. (And we can both agree that that's pointless and dumb.)
    Your " friend" comes in a thread, flames then says "i agree". Its pretty much the deffinition of butt-buddy.
    -------------

Anyway, look. You can hate on other abridged series all you want, all your doing is saying "i'm a narutard, i watch one series and think everything else is shit". Then you find w/e reason to say its bad instead of trying to enjoy it.(its comedy ffs).

Go ahead and upset that a comedy show wasn't funny to you. I got better things to do than to argue with another narutard on how he doesn't like an abridged series of all things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    This has gone from a thread about Krillin to a thread about abridged series.... WTF?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    This has gone from a thread about Krillin to a thread about abridged series.... WTF?
    Thats because empire stood to his point which is actually correct where as the other two were butthurt and tried desperately to prove him wrong where they failed, As usual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I can't say i don't agree with empire though. He pretty much hit the nail on the head.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    That's because Empire comes into threads and tries to prove himself right with biased points that makes no sense. Go check out like 99% of his posts, they're all confrontational. He's oppositional defiant and always has to be right.

Anyway, look. You can hate on other abridged series all you want, all your doing is saying "i'm a narutard, i watch one series and think everything else is shit". Then you find w/e reason to say its bad instead of trying to enjoy it.(its comedy ffs).

Go ahead and upset that a comedy show wasn't funny to you. I got better things to do than to argue with another narutard on how he doesn't like an abridged series of all things.
    So basically: "Narutard, Narutard, stupid, stupid, narutard."

Great points.

Because, my liking of Naruto obviously dictates the reason I like Yu-Gi-Oh abridged. Seems legit.

And aren't you the one who said "if it's a form of art that it can be critiqued"? Pick a side man, don't just contradict yourself.

The fact of the matter is you're arguing that just because it's a "joke" and is "meant to be funny" then it is by default. So if a 6th grade math teacher is solving a problem and the answer is "69" and a student says "Ha, you said 69" then it should be called comedy and we should all find it funny? It's a "joke" that's "meant to be funny".

By your logic if you don't find that funny you're "getting upset over comedy, lol".

Please try to make a little bit of sense next time and not contradict yourself constantly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    *sigh* Look, say w/e you want. Tried to get you to at least give other abridged series a chance and at least not hate them for stupid reasons.

:/ If you wanna be all that a narutard stands for, fine. I wasn't arguing at all in that post and i'm not actually proving any points here for an argument. I'm done trying to change your viewpoint, its obvious you want to remain like that and i'll just let you be.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    That's because you assume I haven't tried other abridged series.

I have, I tried very very hard to like them, gave them as much of a chance as I could.

What I'm writing is from a POV after all that. I wouldn't hate on it if I didn't give it a chance, that'd be fucking stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ look, i don't give a fuck if you like them or not. That is your business now. You wanna hate on shit, fine.

You are free to post w/e you want, just warning you: No one cares that you hate an abridge series because you didn't find it funny.
    ------------------------------

On a side note:

You don't get this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast