Thread: Krillin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Krillin

I think Krillin has been underrated as a character in Dragonball Z. I mean without Krillin a lot plans would have failed. Krillin technically did save the day in some situations.What do you guys think is Krillin a great character that shouldn't be shunned like that or is he just a stupid comic relief without any real purpose?
    Last edited by Evanatorthefirst; 04-29-2012 at 12:23 AM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Chillin' like a Krillin. Na but seriously, Krillin has done some pretty serious shit so I agree with you but he can also be comic relief. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Krillin in dbz was just there as a keepsake from the old Dragonball. Much like Tien, chaotzu, and Yamcha, these characters were all about continuing the story, but really did jack for it.

I'd say krillins biggest part in dbz was dying at the freeza saga. Because thats when goku snaps and finally becomes a super saiyan. Sadly though most of the original dragonball characters have nothing better to do than die or fight someone not important.

Piccollo did 10x more important stuff than krillin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Krillin

Krillin formed the spirit bomb when goku was down,cut frieza's tail and married 18

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanatorthefirst View Post
    Krillin formed the spirit bomb when goku was down,cut frieza's tail and married 18
    Which reminds me. How does an android have a kid?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

He "reprogrammed" her. >: D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    IMO He is just a necessity . They just paved way for new characters and to focus more on goku and his family i.e gohan etc.

Thanks
    Nice one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    krillen owned count : 30

watching abridged series by team4star, they show much of a fuck up he actually is...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post

watching abridged series by team4star, they show much of a fuck up he actually is...
    Abridged series always over exaggerate shit and blow it out of proportion. The only good one anyways is Yu-Gi-Oh, because it came first, every other one is just a stupid rip off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Android meaning half human ,half machine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post

He was only added as a 'comic relief' character during DB. And they decided to stick with him.

Shenron turned her into part human. Giving her a working pussy an shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Abridged series always over exaggerate shit and blow it out of proportion. The only good one anyways is Yu-Gi-Oh, because it came first, every other one is just a stupid rip off.
    You................are an idiot. Not only do they both share voice actors every other episode, but "blow it out of porportion" is pretty much the whole point of an abridged series. Its to make comedy out of the original.

And yes i forgot shenron did such things, it seems they use that guy for everything lol.l
    Last edited by Empire; 05-21-2012 at 04:07 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You................are an idiot. Not only do they both share voice actors every other episode, but "blow it out of porportion" is pretty much the whole point of an abridged series. Its to make comedy out of the original.

And yes i forgot shenron did such things, it seems they use that guy for everything lol.l
    Funny how you didn't say anything about this comment when I first posted it, is someone a little butthurt for being proven wrong? Aww, poor baby.

As for my actual post in this thread, every abridged series besides Yu-Gi-Oh is stupid. That was the first and the only one with genuine funny jokes, every other one is just full of try-hards. And Yu-Gi-Oh is an OK show to blow out a proportion is what I meant because most things he makes fun of are just because of the 4Kids dub and not the actual show. Something like the DBZ abridged just isn't funny, the jokes are over saturated and you can tell the writer is just trying SO hard, and DBZ just isn't a show you make fun of. Most of the things he insulted don't even make sense and just make him look like an idiot.

99% of abridged series suck, deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Funny how you didn't say anything about this comment when I first posted it, is someone a little butthurt for being proven wrong? Aww, poor baby.

As for my actual post in this thread, every abridged series besides Yu-Gi-Oh is stupid. That was the first and the only one with genuine funny jokes, every other one is just full of try-hards. And Yu-Gi-Oh is an OK show to blow out a proportion is what I meant because most things he makes fun of are just because of the 4Kids dub and not the actual show. Something like the DBZ abridged just isn't funny, the jokes are over saturated and you can tell the writer is just trying SO hard, and DBZ just isn't a show you make fun of. Most of the things he insulted don't even make sense and just make him look like an idiot.

99% of abridged series suck, deal with it.
    Uh......kinda just ignored the whole thread.(had better things to do). Proven wrong? On what..........

Sounds like to me you are just mad someone made fun of dbz.

There are plenty of other great abridged like gantz, jojo's, and berserk*(antfish) that are actually quite good.
    --------------------------------

Scot, you seem to hate on it simply because it isn't funny to YOU. Which is pretty much same for all comedy, some get it some don't. The show doesn't pull any low-brow humor and is pretty funny honestly. I get that some dbz fans might not like it as much as others, but calling them "try-hards" is laughable considering YTAS is made by one guy who (even though i love the series) re-uses the same jokes over and over or that ytas is using t4s's cast every other episode or that DBZA is pretty damn true to the story as well as being funny.

Its pretty shallow to hate on comedy really, because its not a subject which you can critically grade(especially abridged series of all things).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast