Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post

MSN would be better...
    Maybe you should stop arguing about things that make little to no difference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Doc if the section gets active, what do you think about artist interviews like once a month?
    Worth it, or no?
    I think that would be a pretty good idea. It would be good to start off with the older phags like Matt and Songki to introduce them to the newer people, then interview some newer people. Would be a great communal thing. I reckon it'd be quite interesting if we made a thread where people could submit questions, and we mix in some of those with standard questions.

Why not just make a MSN
    We did have an MSN group. It lasted 2 days and it died. I already have enough time spent on MPGH Staff and I got kicked out of MPGH1 for the forth time because of inactivity. Not everyone uses MSN like the old days. Beside a central thread will be much better. More consistency, more community, non-invitational, permanent. All reasons why a thread is better than MSN. Imagine if we had a MSN group, and lets say it was active. Imagine organising something or discussing something with 20 people all talking at once. A lot of messages will get lost in the abyss. A thread is slower, whilst remaining active. Ideas will remain and be able to be reflecting upon at a later date.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I think that would be a pretty good idea. It would be good to start off with the older phags like Matt and Songki to introduce them to the newer people, then interview some newer people. Would be a great communal thing. I reckon it'd be quite interesting if we made a thread where people could submit questions, and we mix in some of those with standard questions.

We did have an MSN group. It lasted 2 days and it died. I already have enough time spent on MPGH Staff and I got kicked out of MPGH1 for the forth time because of inactivity. Not everyone uses MSN like the old days. Beside a central thread will be much better. More consistency, more community, non-invitational, permanent. All reasons why a thread is better than MSN. Imagine if we had a MSN group, and lets say it was active. Imagine organising something or discussing something with 20 people all talking at once. A lot of messages will get lost in the abyss. A thread is slower, whilst remaining active. Ideas will remain and be able to be reflecting upon at a later date.
    All true but this is why we have rules and co-owners when spamming that is when you kick them out but these are good facts so close the MSN group and just stick to the thread ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

All true but this is why we have rules and co-owners when spamming that is when you kick them out but these are good facts so close the MSN group and just stick to the thread ?
    You can have a group if you like, but I think everyone should use the thread.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So..uh this shit blows my Goddamn mind.

surprised I've never seen it before today

https://zoomquilt2.madmindwor*****m/zoomquilt2.swf

Crank it to full speed and eat some acid

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Black Eyed Peas (05-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So..uh this shit blows my Goddamn mind.

surprised I've never seen it before today

https://zoomquilt2.madmindwor*****m/zoomquilt2.swf

Crank it to full speed and eat some acid
    /datart

All those art worms can go eat a dick.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

/datart

All those art worms can go eat a dick.
    lolwut?? Why must they eat dicks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

lolwut?? Why must they eat dicks?
    Because zooms are far superior.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

It was a suggestion for a sotm, but When I look back at it , It was a bad idea

It's SOTW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post

It's SOTW
    Wha are you talking about.....

I was talking about SOTW (Signature Of The Month) You should know that....

there is a difference betwheen SOTW AND SOTM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So, SOTW will be starting this weekend. I have now until then to create an ultra simple format that everyone can understand. I've decided that for the first few we will just go freestyle, until SOTW becomes more well known. But I think we should remove the premades rule, I know that would kinda make us OP but the fact is we're trying to open it up, and a lot of people get shunned away by the idea of having to open photoshop again. At least until we have a consistent turn out. 50 posts to enter. No bigger than 400x250. I've decided to split the rules up. Have all the voting rules in the actually voting thread. When people go to vote they don't see any rules so they don't bother to check the entry thread for rules. Also I'm thinking about not worrying whether or not people discuss in the entry thread. Before with vb3 it was difficult having to sift through posts to get names and numbers, but with vb4 you can just paste the direct link into the poll.

Thoughts anyone?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    So, SOTW will be starting this weekend. I have now until then to create an ultra simple format that everyone can understand. I've decided that for the first few we will just go freestyle, until SOTW becomes more well known. But I think we should remove the premades rule, I know that would kinda make us OP but the fact is we're trying to open it up, and a lot of people get shunned away by the idea of having to open photoshop again. At least until we have a consistent turn out. 50 posts to enter. No bigger than 400x250. I've decided to split the rules up. Have all the voting rules in the actually voting thread. When people go to vote they don't see any rules so they don't bother to check the entry thread for rules. Also I'm thinking about not worrying whether or not people discuss in the entry thread. Before with vb3 it was difficult having to sift through posts to get names and numbers, but with vb4 you can just paste the direct link into the poll.

Thoughts anyone?
    All sounds peachy to me Doc.
    Premades allowed for the first bunch, but I would nix that shit once it really gets rolling.

Thanks

Thoughts anyone?
    everything seems right.

For discussion we can make a thread for each sotw.

Example
    SOTW #1 discussion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

everything seems right.

For discussion we can make a thread for each sotw.

Example
    SOTW #1 discussion
    No. That is just annoying. We did that for years. I already explained why it isn't necessary. Why suggest it?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks

No. That is just annoying. We did that for years. I already explained why it isn't necessary. Why suggest it?
    You said discuss it in the entry , That why I said that

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast