Thread: Fuck you guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Angry Fuck you guys.

I can't even believe i donated on this site your all assholes.

Im done with this site you can ban me whatever. All the reasons ive been warned and giving points are bullshit.

And here i was going to Donate more money to you guys fuck you assholes.
    HollyWood Undead (Original)
    [IMG]https://i842.photobucke*****m/albums/zz344/raymoz101/Alienware.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i204.photobucke*****m/albums/bb49/Hackido/banners2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i431.photobucke*****m/albums/qq32/xbox_assassin/3464.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i251.photobucke*****m/albums/gg300/jamesthebond3/GameTuts/GameTutsBlood.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i970.photobucke*****m/albums/ae189/msupdate/Nexon/newselect2_Mabinogi.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i562.photobucke*****m/albums/ss70/cgoetze/games/vindictus.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerthebest View Post
    I can't even believe i donated on this site your all assholes.

Im done with this site you can ban me whatever. All the reasons ive been warned and giving points are bullshit.

And here i was going to Donate more money to you guys fuck you assholes.
    You get infracted for breaking a rule... you harass a minion and tell him you know the rules better than he does... and now you're mad about it.

Yeah that makes a ton of sense.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Diminished (04-30-2012),The XXX Devil (05-08-2012)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/LizMLsinatra/tumblr_lv7b8ymWyu1qjkv87o2_500.png[/IMG]

You think going around flaming everyone and throwing a hissy fit is going to make us take you seriously? That somehow despite the fact that the site owner himself told you something is against the rules, YOU feel like HE is in the wrong? Dude, get real. If you have an opinion in something maybe expressing it with some semblance of intelligence might work better for you. Also know when to pick your battles, If the owner of a restaurant tells me I can't bring food from McDonald's and ask the chef and other diners to make it for me, well that's just fucking obvious.

Also don't bitch about infractions, it's not like your entire universe is over because you got an infraction thatvery few give a shit about.

Seriously, calm your shit and get over it, don't be so immature.

[IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/LizMLsinatra/tumblr_ljcssaFfIV1qa8svj.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by Liz; 04-30-2012 at 02:44 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Diminished (04-30-2012),Garbagemn (06-13-2012)

Thanks
    Wow you people really are stupid. You get infracted for breaking a rule... you harass a minion and tell him you know the rules better than he does<<<<<I broke No rules dumbshit what the fuck are you talking about. And harass a minion my ass dave you must of not read my shit your fagot minion said i wasnt following the rules which i was i had no fucken link to anything and there is no prof where the file is from you dont know if its from here or from another site so shutting down the thread makes no sence and you dont know where the leaked mw3 mods came from you cant just expect that it didnt come from here and shut down the thread which you dumb fucks did and i know the rules for this site ive been here as long as you dave when the site first came out i was one of the first members and go ahead and fucken ban this account or my other one i have 9 other accounts on here and can change my ip so you will never keep me off this site so give up and just say im right because i am i havent done anything wrong and you def didnt read what i said to your minion if you think there right or your more stupid then i thought and i really dont care about your minions your right i mean why should i care what they have to say when there your bitches and do what you say so why do you expect me to obay them when there your bitches

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IFlame4NoReason For This Useful Post:

tylerthebest (08-29-2012)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    You think going around flaming everyone and throwing a hissy fit is going to make us take you seriously?
    Yet again. One hugeeee run on sentence, full of flames and self-opinionated. You claim you don't care, yet on the same rant, say we can't keep you out. You're contradicting yourself, you're ranting, and you're not doing yourself any favors. Honestly I had to stop everything else I was doing, just to try to understand that wall of text. Maybe if you explained yourself better, you would not be in the situation you find yourself in.

Regardless of how long you claim to have been here, the rules as we know them today, were written (mostly by me) after 09. If Dave says you broke a rule, YOU broke a rule, and at the end of the day, you are still crying over an infraction. Over something super obvious.

Look to your arguments before spewing out more senseless bullshit and use some of the few brain cells you have to express yourself with SOME sense, otherwise you will just get banned over and over until you get tired and leave.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Garbagemn (06-13-2012)