Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

First NX perm help?

I've always listened to people say how 'godly' the G36E is, but I can't seem to keep the tempo for tap firing. I picked up a guys L85A1 Mod, and almost instantly started burst raping people. They kicked me, sadly, so I couldn't give the gun much love. One guys suggested the M417SB, IDK what that is like, since I have never seen that. And the icing on the cake, everyone says that the XM8 is basically a noob friendly G36E :P. I really like low recoil guns, like M416 or M4a1, but when I picked up the L85A1 I realized how much more powerful and great it was! What would you take? I am really stuck between the M417SB, or L85A1. The XM8 seems a bit harsh for me, though.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Wait, I realized that the M417SB is a non standard NX gun. So what is more noob friendly, XM8 or L85A1?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i would say the m416 cqb, similar to the m417sb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I would honestly suggest saving your NX for a gun you like using and is also on sale.

Between the XM8 and the L85A1, the XM8 is more "noob friendly" because of it's low recoil, portability, and fire rate. Though, they are both great guns in my opinion. However, the XM8 can not be purchased for a permanent duration, so you will have to wait for a sale, or until Nexon sells it for perm.

Thanks
    @Blaze move to discussion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    IIRC I saw it in CA EU for a permanent duration. 24,900 NX. Back in Australia, I couldn't find it for a perm, but maybe that's because I haven't been to Australia for some time..

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I want a weapon that is basically a noob friendly G36E. I used to use the M416 solely for midrange sniping, and this would seriously suck at that. No magnification scope = fail for me. It does what it says best, CQB. I've never really used the XM8, wish I can get some friend to gift me one I used Zadan's L85A1 MOD, and I guess it performs on par with the standard L85A1 MOD, right. I thought it was just a cosmetic variant..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenderanger View Post
    IIRC I saw it in CA EU for a permanent duration. 24,900 NX. Back in Australia, I couldn't find it for a perm, but maybe that's because I haven't been to Australia for some time..

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

I want a weapon that is basically a noob friendly G36E. I used to use the M416 solely for midrange sniping, and this would seriously suck at that. No magnification scope = fail for me. It does what it says best, CQB. I've never really used the XM8, wish I can get some friend to gift me one I used Zadan's L85A1 MOD, and I guess it performs on par with the standard L85A1 MOD, right. I thought it was just a cosmetic variant..
    Zadan's L85 is much better than thr standard L85 in every dimension

If I were to suggest a gun, I would say the AK74M. I prefer it over the L85 by a shittonne because it does roughly the same dmg, but it's recoil pattern is damn sexy, especially once you put an itech on that bitch. However, if you want a gun with a higher magnification scope that ISN'T the G36E, I would suggest nothing. I've picked up the XK-8 a few times and it's completely worthless. The XM-8 isn't really my style, but you may like it. I find that the G36E is easy to control as long as you aren't spraying. You should also try walking as it reduces your spread/recoil.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I actually meant the L85A1 MOD, the NX standard variant. I can't seem to control the recoil on the G36E, seems like you have to tap at regular intervals. the XK-8 is mehish.. I really wanted to get my friends to gift me an XM8 and L85A1 MOD for 1 day durations, these damn Europeans are such misers. Back in Australia there was a lot more gifting going on, my mates used to send me loads of crap guns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    /bump.
    10 characters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenderanger View Post
    I actually meant the L85A1 MOD, the NX standard variant. I can't seem to control the recoil on the G36E, seems like you have to tap at regular intervals. the XK-8 is mehish.. I really wanted to get my friends to gift me an XM8 and L85A1 MOD for 1 day durations, these damn Europeans are such misers. Back in Australia there was a lot more gifting going on, my mates used to send me loads of crap guns
    Between the XM8 and the L85A1 MOD, I'd suggest the XM8.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Man! I am just going to buy those two 1 day each, will see what fits me best. FML, when I finally decided to charge some NX, the whole Nexon EU website goes down!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    /bump. Anyone got any thoughts? Somehow my NX charging is being blocked by the bank, have to give the office a visit now ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Stop bumping your own thread...

You wanted an AR with a sniper scope/zoom so your NX Standard options are limited as is. XM8 is the best imo, but that's all there is to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What exactly are the options? I know the G36E Valkyrie, the L85A1 MOD, the XM8, the AUG A1 (duh.) Anymore?