Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

if u are close minded person don't read this

ok.. i'm muslim i'm 13 years old from egypt i know its not ur fault to hate islam the media made u to do so. so plz listen to me and if u don't want i don't care.. in our quran we have verse that tells us that if u kill a man that makes u like u killed all the human race and we don't kill anybody expect in a battlefield not bomb in bus full of inccoents etc.. and we are forbbiden to kill womans and childern and eldry in a war that our islam teach us that the truth and all my frinds here in egypt know that and all my family etc.. we don't hate other religions we respect it .. u know here in egypt i have christian frinds and its ok we don't hate each other or anything like that so.. that all i have got maype u will say bullshit etc... i don't care thats the truth so belive or not it's ur choice

SRRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to neo13 For This Useful Post:

Lawliet1979 (03-25-2009)

Thanks
    shush, you killed a bunch of innocent americans.
    when that happened. we all thought one thing:
    A TOTALITARIAN WAR.
    have fun!
    xD
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    A TOTALITARIAN WAR.
    have fun!
    xD
    Ignorance is loud^^^^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    A TOTALITARIAN WAR.
    have fun!
    xD
    let's say group of jew bombed a bus in America will u kill all jew or have war with them?? u can't judge all of us by a group of terrorist the real educated will research and see our quran ..
    have fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Wasn't Shariah laws reestablished in Egypt? Or am I thinking about a different country. Regardless I disapprove the Muslim religion because it promotes honor killings, belittling of women and the like all religions, makes you believe in shit that is bat-shit crazy.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    not everyone is bad
    Great Sig From TryMe, And Resized by bugmenot

Click here to feed me a Nude Girl!!
    How To Create A MapleStory Private Server, Odin Based, And
    Fully Updated Aswel!:

Click Here For A New MapleStory TUT V55

Ever wanted to Spam/Troll/Flame without getting banned?<Free for Everyone!?!?>

People I Respect;
    *- Natureskillz
    Contact me if you want to be on the Respect list, You must do something good against me, or have a good reason >.>

+1 Post Count!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i have no problem with muslims at all its the extremist in any religion i dont like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hohohohohohohoooooooo i guess, theres a need for HBK to post in this thread to leave the others comment less, i.e. to shut them up, otherwise every1 will keep on posting random SHIT!!!!!!!! NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!

ok so what I have to say:

1) To PAROXYSM: "Wasn't Shariah laws reestablished in Egypt? Or am I thinking about a different country. Regardless I disapprove the Muslim religion because it promotes honor killings, belittling of women and the like all religions, makes you believe in shit that is bat-shit crazy."

yo u gotta get your facts right u homo motherfucker infidel ******, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DISAPPROVE a religion? GOD HAS DISAPPROVED YOU AND YOUR KIND ALREADY. YOU AND YOUR TYPE WILL BE THE ONES IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHO WILL BE SCREAMING FOR A SECOND CHANCE!! GOD HAS CLOSED YOUR FILTHY MINDS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME AS YOUR HOPELESS ANCESTORS. SO I GOT ONE LAST STATEMENT FOR YA. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHILE UR STILL ALIVE, BECAUSE IT SURE AINT GONNA BE SO NICE AFTER YOU DIE!!!!!!

2) To GREKX: "i have no problem with muslims at all its the extremist in any religion i dont like"

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MUSLIMS OR NOT!!!! THE THING IS YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH!! YOUR RANK IS THE SAME AS PAROXYSM!!! WHO DO YOU CALL THE EXTREMISTS? the suicide bombers etc. are not MUSLIMS!!! CAUSE IN ISLAM KILLING ONESELF OR OTHERS IS A BIG SIN!!! SO ACCORDING TO ME THE EXTREMISTS ARE THOSE WHO WORSHIP AND DO GOOD DEEDS MORE THE AN AVERAGE PERSON.

ANYWAYS, ALL YOU HATER, NONMUSLIMS, NONBELIEVERS ETC. ATLEAST FIRST GET SOME VALID INFO ABOUT ISLAM BEFORE FLAMMING OR PASSING YOUR COMMENTS...BUT I GUESS THAT CANT HAPEN CAUSE WHEN YOU READ THE QURAN AND DO SOME VALID RESEARCHING ABOUT ISLAM, YOU BECOME A BELIEVER AND THUS YOU CANT FLAME NOMORE.............. IM NO TALKING ABOUT SKIMMING THROUGH THE QURAN OR GETTING SOME RANDOM INFO BUT RATHER ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING IT!!!!!!!!!! (EYESOFMARS)

3)AND THERE IS ONE GUY SO CALLED EYESOFMARS "well if HBK is the form of a true muslim perhaps I was right to convert. he appears very close minded with all his videos that seem one sided. Plus is it truly a new muslim way to attack someone trying to defend you?"

OH SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING A PERSON CLOSE MINDED JUST BECAUSE HE IS DEFENDING THE TRUTH............AND YOU SAY THAT MY ARGUMENTS ARE ONE SIDED, WHY SHOULD I SPEAK OF MULTIPLE SIDES IF ONLY ONE SIDE IS CORRECT!!!!! HOW EASY IS CHRISTIANITY HUH, JUST BELEIVE IN JESUS THAT ALL!! AND HE WILL SAVE US......WOW!! BUT GUESS WHAT, THAT IS HOW EASY IT IS GONNA BE FOR GOD TO THROW YOU GUYS IN HELL!

IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!!

ITS NEVER TOO LATE

NEVER MIND WHAT HATERS SAY, IGNORE 'EM TILL THEY FADE AWAY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hbk; 02-17-2009 at 08:33 PM.
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Wasn't Shariah laws reestablished in Egypt? Or am I thinking about a different country. Regardless I disapprove the Muslim religion because it promotes honor killings, belittling of women and the like all religions, makes you believe in shit that is bat-shit crazy.
    did u read the address of the thread or u can't read ignorant shit

Thanks
    ffs neo make ur sig smaller and lol muslim bastard jkjkjk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by neo13 View Post
    ok.. i'm muslim i'm 13 years old from egypt i know its not ur fault to hate islam the media made u to do so. so plz listen to me and if u don't want i don't care.. in our quran we have verse that tells us that if u kill a man that makes u like u killed all the human race and we don't kill anybody expect in a battlefield not bomb in bus full of inccoents etc.. and we are forbbiden to kill womans and childern and eldry in a war that our islam teach us that the truth and all my frinds here in egypt know that and all my family etc.. we don't hate other religions we respect it .. u know here in egypt i have christian frinds and its ok we don't hate each other or anything like that so.. that all i have got maype u will say bullshit etc... i don't care thats the truth so belive or not it's ur choice

SRRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
    If you're Muslim, you're 'close-minded'.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 02-18-2009 at 06:44 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    hohohohohohohoooooooo i guess, theres a need for HBK to post in this thread to leave the others comment less, i.e. to shut them up, otherwise every1 will keep on posting random SHIT!!!!!!!! NO MORE MR. NICE GUY!

ok so what I have to say:

1) To PAROXYSM: "Wasn't Shariah laws reestablished in Egypt? Or am I thinking about a different country. Regardless I disapprove the Muslim religion because it promotes honor killings, belittling of women and the like all religions, makes you believe in shit that is bat-shit crazy."

yo u gotta get your facts right u homo motherfucker infidel ******, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO DISAPPROVE a religion? GOD HAS DISAPPROVED YOU AND YOUR KIND ALREADY. YOU AND YOUR TYPE WILL BE THE ONES IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT WHO WILL BE SCREAMING FOR A SECOND CHANCE!! GOD HAS CLOSED YOUR FILTHY MINDS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE SAME AS YOUR HOPELESS ANCESTORS. SO I GOT ONE LAST STATEMENT FOR YA. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WHILE UR STILL ALIVE, BECAUSE IT SURE AINT GONNA BE SO NICE AFTER YOU DIE!!!!!!

2) To GREKX: "i have no problem with muslims at all its the extremist in any religion i dont like"

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MUSLIMS OR NOT!!!! THE THING IS YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH!! YOUR RANK IS THE SAME AS PAROXYSM!!! WHO DO YOU CALL THE EXTREMISTS? the suicide bombers etc. are not MUSLIMS!!! CAUSE IN ISLAM KILLING ONESELF OR OTHERS IS A BIG SIN!!! SO ACCORDING TO ME THE EXTREMISTS ARE THOSE WHO WORSHIP AND DO GOOD DEEDS MORE THE AN AVERAGE PERSON.

ANYWAYS, ALL YOU HATER, NONMUSLIMS, NONBELIEVERS ETC. ATLEAST FIRST GET SOME VALID INFO ABOUT ISLAM BEFORE FLAMMING OR PASSING YOUR COMMENTS...BUT I GUESS THAT CANT HAPEN CAUSE WHEN YOU READ THE QURAN AND DO SOME VALID RESEARCHING ABOUT ISLAM, YOU BECOME A BELIEVER AND THUS YOU CANT FLAME NOMORE.............. IM NO TALKING ABOUT SKIMMING THROUGH THE QURAN OR GETTING SOME RANDOM INFO BUT RATHER ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING IT!!!!!!!!!! (EYESOFMARS)

3)AND THERE IS ONE GUY SO CALLED EYESOFMARS "well if HBK is the form of a true muslim perhaps I was right to convert. he appears very close minded with all his videos that seem one sided. Plus is it truly a new muslim way to attack someone trying to defend you?"

OH SO NOW YOU ARE CALLING A PERSON CLOSE MINDED JUST BECAUSE HE IS DEFENDING THE TRUTH............AND YOU SAY THAT MY ARGUMENTS ARE ONE SIDED, WHY SHOULD I SPEAK OF MULTIPLE SIDES IF ONLY ONE SIDE IS CORRECT!!!!! HOW EASY IS CHRISTIANITY HUH, JUST BELEIVE IN JESUS THAT ALL!! AND HE WILL SAVE US......WOW!! BUT GUESS WHAT, THAT IS HOW EASY IT IS GONNA BE FOR GOD TO THROW YOU GUYS IN HELL!

IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT!!

ITS NEVER TOO LATE

NEVER MIND WHAT HATERS SAY, IGNORE 'EM TILL THEY FADE AWAY!!!!!!!
    ummm is this kid serious im starting to think he is one of the cock sucking monkey fucking extremist what about you guys. and btw i have friends in almost every religion except Buddhism thank you very much.

PS: your a fucking idiot dude...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    well srry but u r the close minded shit so if u can't read the address stfu and go fuck ur mom good day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    /quoted for troof

neo fuck off at the end of the day islam is the most fucked up religion ever, ppl read the book and interprate it anyway they fucking want. THIS IS FOR ALLAH more like this is for me -.-

Thanks
    wow HBK stop giving a bad name to muslims. Its not the muslim way to be so rude and apprehensive. Leave thier fate o god no need to spell it out for them, you should just pray god gives them hidaya. Also most people dont know Islam NEVER says to treat women lower or even hints like the bible that females are low.

I will give you an example, In the bible the reason why a female feels so much pain is because they believe it was cuze of Eve that Adam went astray and thats why the female was given birth pains. However the Quraan explains it in science saying that without this pain the mother will not feel that same kind of love for her child, this is the reason why mothers to a certain extent love their children even greater than most fathers. I love how beautifully Islam puts everything into perspective.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast