Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i'm almost certain thats not how the game is going to look, since its not even out yet and still being made.. so how would they have videos of it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    i'm almost certain thats not how the game is going to look, since its not even out yet and still being made.. so how would they have videos of it?
    Maybe because Game Informer announced it and posted pictures obtained from Zenimax themselves today.

First Screen And Details On Elders Scrolls Online - The Elder Scrolls Online - PC - www.GameInformer.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post
    ^ Does not know how PR/Hype Marketing works.

The thing is that whilst it may not mess with TES story wise, I'm almost certain that Zenimax will milk it. The people who play this are people who love TES, and are also the people who will leave TESO to waste their time on TES VI. But hey at least it's a separate team, so Bethesda may still be able to move on with the series. Unlike Blizzard.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Unlike Blizzard.
    Except WoW is 10x cooler than Warcraft used to be because of how different the 2 types of games are, if that's what you were referring to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Radke View Post
    no xbox?
    You can't play an MMORPG on an Xbox.
    No macros and you only have like 10 buttons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Except WoW is 10x cooler than Warcraft used to be because of how different the 2 types of games are, if that's what you were referring to.
    I hope you're joking. Only casuals would think WoW is better than any WC RTS. Not even being an elitist or a fanboy.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-05-2012 at 07:08 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaxYou! View Post
    You can't play an MMORPG on an Xbox.
    No macros and you only have like 10 buttons.
    you can. just the hard core nerds that need 40+ buttons dont like only having 10
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Game sucks .

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I hope you're joking. Only casuals would think WoW is better than any WC RTS. Not even being an elitist or a fanboy.
    Unless you're 8\8H and a Gladiator, you can't say that "only a casual would think WoW is better".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Unless you're 8\8H and a Gladiator, you can't say that "only a casual would think WoW is better".
    Yes, only casuals would think WoW is a better game than a Wacraft RTS. I can find any MMO and use examples of builds and say its hardcore but that doesn't make the MMO any better. As games the main Warcraft series is better than WoW.

Wasting money for a monthly subscription, and using a copy paste build does not make you a hardcore gamer.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    WoW is all about cookie-cutter builds for your class, and just hoping your class is OP this patch. It doesn't take any thought to know what gear to get and know what to do for certain fights.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yes, only casuals would think WoW is a better game than a Wacraft RTS. I can find any MMO and use examples of builds and say its hardcore but that doesn't make the MMO any better. As games the main Warcraft series is better than WoW.

Wasting money for a monthly subscription, and using a copy paste build does not make you a hardcore gamer.
    Sounds like you've never played WoW, or you played it and weren't exactly that good. If you think your build is the only thing that determines player skill I challenge you to face any rank 1 gladiator and be proven wrong. But let's stop this pointless banter shall we, we're deviating way too off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    WoW is all about cookie-cutter builds for your class, and just hoping your class is OP this patch. It doesn't take any thought to know what gear to get and know what to do for certain fights.
    That's PvE, which isn't the high point of skill in the game. Even so, have you ever fully cleared current content? A.k.a Every boss on heroic? If not then you can't say that.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 05-05-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    That's PvE, which isn't the high point of skill in the game. Even so, have you ever fully cleared current content? A.k.a Every boss on heroic? If not then you can't say that.
    So PvP is the high point of skill compared to a game that started the DotA craze and was/is a cornerstone for competitive RTS matches? And heroic means anything these days? I'm not wasting time getting geared for current content when I could just pop into a game and play with other people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    So PvP is the high point of skill compared to a game that started the DotA craze and was/is a cornerstone for competitive RTS matches? And heroic means anything these days? I'm not wasting time getting geared for current content when I could just pop into a game and play with other people.
    Competitive WC3 = No monthly subscription, completely level playing field, focus on multitasking on both macro and micro levels, access to countless custom maps and scenarios (both PVP and PVE), all of which are free and are a true test of skill.

Competitive WoW = Monthly subscription, grinding up to top lvl, gear whoring, relying on OP builds, completely skewed playing field.

And this isn't off topic. We are demonstrating how a critically acclaimed series can go down the shitter because of cash grabbing greed and the current gullible demographic of kids who pay to play, grind to find, and mash to smash.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Competitive WC3 = No monthly subscription, completely level playing field, focus on multitasking on both macro and micro levels, access to countless custom maps and scenarios (both PVP and PVE), all of which are free and are a true test of skill.

Competitive WoW = Monthly subscription, grinding up to top lvl, gear whoring, relying on OP builds, completely skewed playing field.

And this isn't off topic. We are demonstrating how a critically acclaimed series can go down the shitter because of cash grabbing greed and the current gullible demographic of kids who pay to play, grind to find, and mash to smash.
    Although that ending was pretty cool, you're living in the past man. Warcraft sucks compared to WoW, there's a reason so many more people PAY MONTHLY to play wow than people who bought WC3 (a one time purchase). Don't get me wrong, it took more strategy to play an RTS like WC3, but not more skill. WoW is all about reaction time, in a REAL PvP scenario (a.k.a not low MMR bullshit) half a second can be the difference between a victory and a loss. No amount of of "cookie cutter builds" (which honestly anybody who needs to search online for their build is kind of dumb anyways, unless it's just to double check) or "gear whoring" will make you overcome a bad mistake in a high MMR match.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast