Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Once an hour. If it's random then WHEN you start the bot will affect whether or not you hit every hourly window. I know how to set a timer, but not synchronize a clock to your windows OS...
    If you use "random delay" this may throw off your trans a couple minutes either way each hour, but at most you'll lose one trans a day (23/24 trans's).
    I'm not giving out all my secrets because Nexon reads this forum too
    gotcha aight i think i know what ur saying .
    and yea damn the nexon spies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Another great release doggy! VIP works like a charm for my VM too! I don't make any money off of it, but I just like to see how it works... Thanks again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs1900 View Post
    Another great release doggy! VIP works like a charm for my VM too! I don't make any money off of it, but I just like to see how it works... Thanks again
    Just like ppl don't make money off my god/ohk, thats why they never donate. Smart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Just like ppl don't make money off my god/ohk, thats why they never donate. Smart.
    what is funny about these guys is that all their releases need "Consolite or Nico Dll" to work,yet they go and make their VIP stuff and people donates to them,when they we're supposed to donate to Dewdew and Nico .

all these hacks are made possible because of "NICO and dewdew" if you want them to keep releasing stuff,donate to them and not to these guys who make their own vip stuff.
    HI.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 23666pro32 For This Useful Post:

fleepies (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    VIP only error? meh. wutevs
    Last edited by fleepies; 05-07-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks

I've donated twice $20 to you
    But yea, most ppl here don't care ><

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

i ment no disrespect you, and i do know you put alot of time and effort into ur work as well.you have been here for quite sum time releasing great stuff,
    and i know i been using them since i been here.i have seen how fast you churn out a update when things get patched and that you have stuck around here when several times shitt went down , and you have my respect for that.
    you are on my list of someone i will be donating to as i have donated to you before,once i am able to.
    i took a bit of a leave from here while i was taking care of things and hope to be able to show my appreciation to you and the others.
    for the time being all i can do is say thank you and hit thanks(i was dumbfounded when i saw the"without thanks" link for dl's.)
    but ne ways like i said no disrespect to you @Nico
    Last edited by Sk114; 05-07-2012 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk114 View Post
    once i am able to.
    I've seen this typo from at least 30 people on this forum in the past 2 months. Here, I'll fix it for you
    Edit: Once you feel like it or have to.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

I've seen this typo from at least 30 people on this forum in the past 2 months. Here, I'll fix it for you
    Edit: Once you feel like it or have to.
    actually ya smart asss "know it all" i HAVE donated in the past with or without a download.i have taken the time to help ppl out with using progs when i could or knew a solution.
    i don't have the time to make progs or i would.So i do the best i can with helping others using them.
    your quick assumption is wrong,and your thoughts on me are also wrong.so till you know the facts don't try and be a smart ass just make ur self look bad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk114 View Post
    actually ya smart asss "know it all" i HAVE donated in the past with or without a download.i have taken the time to help ppl out with using progs when i could or knew a solution.
    i don't have the time to make progs or i would.So i do the best i can with helping others using them.
    your quick assumption is wrong,and your thoughts on me are also wrong.so till you know the facts don't try and be a smart ass just make ur self look bad.
    If that's how you truly feel, put your money where your mouth is and don't try to rep yourself on the public forums in the mean time. Based on the facts I have before me, I still stand by my comment. What I said was not directed at just your comment; don't take it so personally...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

NKDragon (04-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

If that's how you truly feel, put your money where your mouth is and don't try to rep yourself on the public forums in the mean time. Based on the facts I have before me, I still stand by my comment. What I said was not directed at just your comment; don't take it so personally...
    well ur "facts" are not facts they are self made assumptions, and put my money for my mouth is ,that's such a lame kid like response.and rep myself, hilarious wasn't repping myself i merely corrected you for making a assumption that was incorrect. if ya didn't want to aim it at me then don't take my words and twist them.
    some people ACTUALLY DO HAVE things outside of the forums and games they have to take care of deal with,so donating isn't always a option.at least i take the time to help out as i can,if ya want to call ppl out take the time to look and see who your bout to call out before making a quick assumption.

any ways i am done with this petty disagreement.we both help ppl how ever we can so no need for us to to agrue.
    with or without this disagreement i will donate when i can,as i do appreciate the time you have put into your program.

Thanks again for your prog. and keep up the good work
    Last edited by Sk114; 05-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It's a real shame you're not supporting Two Moons.
    Last edited by MightyRufo; 05-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    What do i do for the trans thing?

Thanks

Thanks

This is slightly different than the ones I was given before, maybe I made the bot Korean compatible or something ~~
    Question for you; does this screen load the words one line at a time which takes like 10s (like your second page does) and the buttons at the bottom do not appear until the whole screen is loaded, or does it all instantly appear right at the get go?
    Yeah, the score screen and the stats screen both load the words one line at a time, which take some time.
    Sorry that i answered so late. Was taking a nap.
    Last edited by kropek4; 05-07-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    It seems that your bots dont like to work for me... been setting and testing different delays.... no dice.. Any delay suggestions?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast