Thanks

Make Easy Money Online for VIP

Hey guys, if anyone wants to make some money online, Get Paid to Complete Offers at *********.com! is better than the rest. I have tried multiple sites, and I like this on the best. You can get checks for $20 or more sent to you every month if you make enough money. From the time I signed up, Ive spent about 30 min on this site. When combined with RoboForum (fill out random info in RoboForum and just hit the name of the profile in the RoboForum Toolbar to fill out all the fields, google it for download) and a bunch of random info + a spam email address, I have made $14.75. There are free offers that can be completed for money or points. Money is sent to you in checks, while points can be used to buy stuff at *********.com, including XBOX 360's, iPods, gift cards etc.

A little hint - when completing an offer, look at the address bar of your browser. As soon as it changes from the original surrvey site, you can stop filling it out. Just go back to the list of offers, and look for the one you completed. When you find it, hit the little submit button that is on the right of the name of the offer and description.
    If you have RoboForum and a page pops up that has a bunch of surverys, instead of clicking no for each one, just hit alt & + on your keyboard. This will select no for all options.

Thank you, and have fun making money online with *********.com.

PLEASE USE THE REFERRAL LINK - Get Paid to Complete Offers at *********.com!
    THANK YOU.

If you decide to try this, please use this link to sign up - Get Paid to Complete Offers at *********.com!. It will not effect you at all, but i get 20% of your earnings. So for every $10 you make, I get $2. YOU WILL STILL GET YOUR $10. THE THING IS THAT I WILL GET A BONUS FOR REFERRING YOU.

Just a few more dollars until I gan get MPGH's CA VIP!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Just sell your pics damn.
    ]

Thanks
    lol i know how to make moniez

1. reformat pc
    2. Google It
    3. DO ET ****** =O

Thanks
    get more posts