Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Everything is gud except one thing NO ONE EVER JOINS MY SERVER AND ITS SO BLOODY ANNOYING HOW U GET SO MUCH PEOPLE TO JOIN URS
    Leecher - 0 posts. /me
    Newbie - 25 posts. /me
    Member - 50 posts. /me
    Advanced Member - 100 posts. /me
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts. /me
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts./me
    Expert Member - 500 posts.
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts.
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts.
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts.
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts.
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts.
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts.
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts.
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts.
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts.
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts.
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts.
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts.
    MPGH King - 6000 posts.
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts.
    MPGH God - 7000 posts.
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts.
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This hack is one of the best I've seen for MW3. It makes the game much fun.
    I was wondering if there was any way to make a add-on of this hack, so that you could add a "Co-Host", so they could give themselves stuff and/or teleport people aswell, instead of the host having to do it all the time?

I'm asking this because sometimes with a friend, I have to teleport him and me and sometimes I just wish he could just teleport himself.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    has anybody be able to get weps to work if so how?
    Last edited by austinm26; 05-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by austinm26 View Post
    has anybody be able to get weps to work if so how?
    I had to work it out myself because the instructions to this mod are very unclear.

Basicly, Make your you have your name selected then go down to where it says "Change Main Weapon" then there is the box next to it called "All" then next to that is a little type box. You have to put a number in there then click "Change Main Weapon".
    On screen your gun should disappear and all you have to do is click your change weapon button (in-game) and your new gun should be in your hand.

I have no idea what most of the numbers are but I Know:
    40 - Draganov (without a scope)
    41 - MSR (without a scope)
    42 - Barrett .50cal (without a scope)

Hope this helped.
    MDK.
    Last edited by mehdotkid; 05-14-2012 at 04:35 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdotkid For This Useful Post:

austinm26 (05-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ok now i can only get to connecting to online services and everynow and then fetching profile what can i do if anything
    Last edited by austinm26; 05-14-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by austinm26 View Post
    ok now i can only get to connecting to online services and everynow and then fetching profile what can i do if anything
    That happens with or without this hack. I know it can be annoying, sometimes I get "Connecting to Online Services" for about 5 minutes.
    Nothing anyone can do unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

As the instructions for this mod/hack are quite vague, I have decided to help out by describing the features of this mod in clearer detail.

Extraction:
    First off, download the .rar file and extract it to your desktop in a folder. (All 3 files must be in the same folder)

Start-up:
    Right click the .exe and "Run as administrator".
    When the program has opened, click the drop down menu at the top of the program and select the process. (usually a 4 digit number)

Load-up MW3:
    Go to Options > Video > Display Mode > Windowed.
    Then change the resolution, so you can fit the hack next to your game for easier accessibility.

If you are like me and have another screen place the hack on the other screen and go to Options > Video > Display Mode > Windowed (No Border).
    Have the resolution whatever your screen size is. That way it's like it's still fullscreen but you can alt-tab out to the other screen to access the hack quicker.

Begin the Hacking:
    Start searching for a game, any of your choice.
    Before you get merged into another lobby, on the "Server Mod" tab and click the "Start Game" button.
    You should now be forced to be the host. The game will then start ticking down and start after 10 seconds.
    You are now the host and can use all the options on the hack. I will describe all the options below.

Server Mod Tab:
    Player 1 - 18 - This tells you the names of the people who are in your game and by clicking on their name you can give them ammo, health, ect...
    Player Identify - Clicking this button updates the Players list above.
    Start Game - Forces you to be the host. Only works in an empty lobby.
    Max Player - Changes the max amount of people aloud in a game, depending on the number in the green box. E.g. 18 people in Search and Destroy.
    Life - Clicking this button updates your Health, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Life updates it for everyone.
    Ammo - Clicking this button updates your ammo, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Ammo updates it for everyone.
    Speed - Clicking this button updates your speed, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Speed updates it for everyone.
    Green Box (below Life and Ammo) - Place the number here to decide how much health and ammo to give. (Then you must click the health/ammo button)
    - Placing 100 in here gives you default health.
    - Placing 1000 in here gives you 10 times the amount of health. (Same with ammo, sometimes unlimited)
    Green Box (below Speed) - Place a number here to decide how much faster you want to go. (Then you must click the speed button)
    - Placing 1 in here gives you default speed.
    - Placing 2 in here gives you double speed.
    1-7 Numbers - I'm not to sure what these do. Never used.
    Change Main Weapon - Clicking this button will change your main weapon, depending on the number in the green box.
    All - Clicking this button with change the main weapon for everyone.
    Secondary Weapon - Clicking this button will change your secondary weapon, depending on the number in the green box.
    All - Clicking this button with change the secondary weapon for everyone.
    Revive/Revive God - I'm not sure what this does. Never used.
    Name Faker - Changes your name to whatever you want so people can't add your off recent players, depending on the name in the green box.
    All - Probably does the same as above but for everyone. But I haven't tried it so I'm not to sure.

Stats Mod.
    Pretty self explanatory.
    Nice Titel + Emblem - Gives you an Elephant emblem and the Green elite title.
    XP - Changes your XP. 1xp will set your xp to 1. Don't know what else to say, haha.
    Prestige - Changes your prestige.
    Wins - Changes yo... Well you get the drift.

Tele Hack
    Player 1 - 18 - This tells you the names of the people who are in your game and by clicking on their name you can teleport them, ect...
    Player Location - Displays the currently selected players location.
    X set/Y set/Z set - Sets your XYZ location, depending on the numbers in the green boxes.
    Normal - I'm not to sure.
    Ghost - I'm not 100% sure because when I press it, it just puts me in spectator :/
    Teleport Buttons (F/B/U/D/L/R) - Teleport you in the directing you want.
    Teleport Speed (500/250/100/50/25/10) - Decides how far you teleport forward when pressing the teleport buttons.
    Change - Switches 2 players positions.
    Teleport - Teleports a player to another.
    Tele +Back - Teleports 1 person to another for a certain amount of time, then teleports them back to their original position. The green box next to this option decides how long the person spends in the new location (in milliseconds).
    Top (+/-) - Chooses the person you wish to teleport.
    Bottom (+/-) - Chooses the person your teleporting the other person too.
    Spawn - I am not to sure :/
    Team1/2 Point Save! - Save the location of a team to spawn on.
    Team 1/2 - Spawns the team on the location you saved.
    Save Location 1-8 - Saves your current co-ordinates.
    Load Location 1-8 - Loads the above co-ordinates.

Well that's it folks. I hope this has been very informative. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer.
    MKD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Guys how many people usually join ur servers. Whenever its says searching for best server it make my own server and i'm the only one in it until someone joins which is usually one person who leaves the game after i pwn him for 2 mins.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mehdotkid View Post
    That happens with or without this hack. I know it can be annoying, sometimes I get "Connecting to Online Services" for about 5 minutes.
    Nothing anyone can do unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

As the instructions for this mod/hack are quite vague, I have decided to help out by describing the features of this mod in clearer detail.

Extraction:
    First off, download the .rar file and extract it to your desktop in a folder. (All 3 files must be in the same folder)

Start-up:
    Right click the .exe and "Run as administrator".
    When the program has opened, click the drop down menu at the top of the program and select the process. (usually a 4 digit number)

Load-up MW3:
    Go to Options > Video > Display Mode > Windowed.
    Then change the resolution, so you can fit the hack next to your game for easier accessibility.

If you are like me and have another screen place the hack on the other screen and go to Options > Video > Display Mode > Windowed (No Border).
    Have the resolution whatever your screen size is. That way it's like it's still fullscreen but you can alt-tab out to the other screen to access the hack quicker.

Begin the Hacking:
    Start searching for a game, any of your choice.
    Before you get merged into another lobby, on the "Server Mod" tab and click the "Start Game" button.
    You should now be forced to be the host. The game will then start ticking down and start after 10 seconds.
    You are now the host and can use all the options on the hack. I will describe all the options below.

Server Mod Tab:
    Player 1 - 18 - This tells you the names of the people who are in your game and by clicking on their name you can give them ammo, health, ect...
    Start Game - Forces you to be the host. Only works in an empty lobby.
    Max Player - Changes the max amount of people aloud in a game, depending on the number in the green box. E.g. 18 people in Search and Destroy.
    Life - Clicking this button updates your Health, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Life updates it for everyone.
    Ammo - Clicking this button updates your ammo, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Ammo updates it for everyone.
    Speed - Clicking this button updates your speed, depending on the number in the green box. Clicking All Speed updates it for everyone.
    Green Box (below Life and Ammo) - Place the number here to decide how much health and ammo to give. (Then you must click the health/ammo button)
    - Placing 100 in here gives you default health.
    - Placing 1000 in here gives you 10 times the amount of health. (Same with ammo, sometimes unlimited)
    Green Box (below Speed) - Place a number here to decide how much faster you want to go. (Then you must click the speed button)
    - Placing 1 in here gives you default speed.
    - Placing 2 in here gives you double speed.
    1-7 Numbers - I'm not to sure what these do. Never used.
    Change Main Weapon - Clicking this button will change your main weapon, depending on the number in the green box.
    All - Clicking this button with change the main weapon for everyone.
    Secondary Weapon - Clicking this button will change your secondary weapon, depending on the number in the green box.
    All - Clicking this button with change the secondary weapon for everyone.
    Revive/Revive God - I'm not sure what this does. Never used.
    Name Faker - Changes your name to whatever you want so people can't add your off recent players, depending on the name in the green box.
    All - Probably does the same as above but for everyone. But I haven't tried it so I'm not to sure.

Stats Mod.
    Pretty self explanatory.
    Nice Titel + Emblem - Gives you an Elephant emblem and the Green elite title.
    XP - Changes your XP. 1xp will set your xp to 1. Don't know what else to say, haha.
    Prestige - Changes your prestige.
    Wins - Changes yo... Well you get the drift.

Tele Hack
    Player 1 - 18 - This tells you the names of the people who are in your game and by clicking on their name you can teleport them, ect...
    Player Location - Displays the currently selected players location.
    X set/Y set/Z set - Sets your XYZ location, depending on the numbers in the green boxes.
    Normal - I'm not to sure.
    Ghost - I'm not 100% sure because when I press it, it just puts me in spectator :/
    Teleport Buttons (F/B/U/D/L/R) - Teleport you in the directing you want.
    Teleport Speed (500/250/100/50/25/10) - Decides how far you teleport forward when pressing the teleport buttons.
    Change - Switches 2 players positions.
    Teleport - Teleports a player to another.
    Tele +Back - Teleports 1 person to another for a certain amount of time, then teleports them back to their original position. The green box next to this option decides how long the person spends in the new location (in milliseconds).
    Top (+/-) - Chooses the person you wish to teleport.
    Bottom (+/-) - Chooses the person your teleporting the other person too.
    Spawn - I am not to sure :/
    Team1/2 Point Save! - Save the location of a team to spawn on.
    Team 1/2 - Spawns the team on the location you saved.
    Save Location 1-8 - Saves your current co-ordinates.
    Load Location 1-8 - Loads the above co-ordinates.

Well that's it folks. I hope this has been very informative. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer.
    MKD.
    When u say Start searching for a game, any of your choice.
    You are now the host and can use all the options on the hack. I will describe all the options below.y

when I start searching for my game and than it makes me my own game. is that how it's meant to work
    Or is it meant to work by when people and voting for their maps and theres some searching slots left you select the start game
    Leecher - 0 posts. /me
    Newbie - 25 posts. /me
    Member - 50 posts. /me
    Advanced Member - 100 posts. /me
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts. /me
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts./me
    Expert Member - 500 posts.
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts.
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts.
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts.
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts.
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts.
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts.
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts.
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts.
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts.
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts.
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts.
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts.
    MPGH King - 6000 posts.
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts.
    MPGH God - 7000 posts.
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts.
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PureBenjamino View Post
    Guys how many people usually join ur servers. Whenever its says searching for best server it make my own server and i'm the only one in it until someone joins which is usually one person who leaves the game after i pwn him for 2 mins.
    It really depends on your connection. I have a decent one, so I can get 18 people in very easily. My Speed Test
    Go on Speedtest.net and see yours.
    Having an Open Nat type is also useful.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PureBenjamino View Post
    when I start searching for my game and than it makes me my own game. is that how it's meant to work
    Or is it meant to work by when people and voting for their maps and theres some searching slots left you select the start game
    Yeah, if you are just by yourself, it should start counting down immediately.
    If you are with others, it will wait till the teams are fair until countdown, like usual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Amazing haack thanks

Thanks
    So you start host before you connect to a server? There is no results shown when use it, even in private matches.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toby1320 View Post
    Same here i get failed err0r everytime i click armo super speed stuff like that
    Check if ur "NAT" is Open. Mine is Modarate and the hack does not work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 5smashfever View Post
    So you start host before you connect to a server? There is no results shown when use it, even in private matches.
    Click Find Match, then choose a gametype e.g. domination. Then you press "Start Game", it will then force you to become host and the timer will start ticking down to match start. People should join while in lobby but sometimes the game will start and then they will join.
    While in game or in a lobby, if the game migrates to a different host, you no longer can use the hack. You must leave and create a new lobby.

Make sure your NAT type is OPEN. If it isn't, this hack will apparently not work.

Don't worry. Keeeeep hacky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    NAT Type OPEN is needed to be host, and when its moderate u have very low chances of people joining ur server, closed wont let people join you.
    And for this hack u need to be host ^^ In my eyes this is easy detectable, but dont take my word for it :l

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

Thanks
    My speed test. My connection is actually quite nice. No wonder people join so fast ;D

Really nice hack. I am really enjoying it. Just teleporting people on roofs. XD

Thanks
    It is always saying failed. Even as administrator and when it is not admin, it still pops up with an error message.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast