Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Russia would lose. USA has hyrdrogen bombs. And we've pwned Japan with 2 nukes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    well us russians fucked hitler up, we were the ones that saved the jewish slaves from their work camps and shit. But even so Communism sucked and will always suck, democracy is the way to go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by skradz View Post
    well us russians fucked hitler up, we were the ones that saved the jewish slaves from their work camps and shit. But even so Communism sucked and will always suck, democracy is the way to go
    Jewish slaves?

Only a small percent was force to work in work camps, the rest was send to Treblinka and others. Don't forget, the Russians, also send it own people to death and to work camps as well.

Remember, the Russian didn't save us. We saved ourselves when nobodies help us.

If I remember, the Red Army, stopped at Warsaw, Poland. Assuming, to let the Jews fail in the rebellion, at the Warsaw Uprising. Russian saved us? Did it save over 90% of the Jewish population in Poland? No, we help ourselves, the American failed us. I'm saying, you save camps. No, but you didn't save us, you help and come to the camps but did you really help us? Or just spread it out like that the Warsaw Pact nations was force to do?

Did USSR help the Jews on the Soviet side of Poland?

Did USSR saved or help the Jewish people in USSR?

Ask yourself that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Jewish slaves?

Only a small percent was force to work in work camps, the rest was send to Treblinka and others. Don't forget, the Russians, also send it own people to death and to work camps as well.

Remember, the Russian didn't save us. We saved ourselves when nobodies help us.

If I remember, the Red Army, stopped at Warsaw, Poland. Assuming, to let the Jews fail in the rebellion, at the Warsaw Uprising. Russian saved us? Did it save over 90% of the Jewish population in Poland? No, we help ourselves, the American failed us. I'm saying, you save camps. No, but you didn't save us, you help and come to the camps but did you really help us? Or just spread it out like that the Warsaw Pact nations was force to do?

Did USSR help the Jews on the Soviet side of Poland?

Did USSR saved or help the Jewish people in USSR?

Ask yourself that.
    lol you silly Jew, if Red army would't defeat Germans you(Jews) would be fucked i mean like totally fucked. And you saying you Jews helped them selfs? I wonder how u helped your self when americans gave you so much support and care that you would be fucked again if americans would't help you. And you saying Red army was well armored? Then why the fuck almost 40% of American military production went to Russia?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by primeru333 View Post
    lol you silly Jew, if Red army would't defeat Germans you(Jews) would be fucked i mean like totally fucked. And you saying you Jews helped them selfs? I wonder how u helped your self when americans gave you so much support and care that you would be fucked again if americans would't help you. And you saying Red army was well armored? Then why the fuck almost 40% of American military production went to Russia?

The economy of the Third Reich was cripples, with the America on the Rhine River and the USSR (NOT RUSSIA) on the Eastern German borders, the Jewish fighters of the Polish Home Army and others, help the Jewish people live. Notices, that over 6 millions Jewish people died and countless more. If you ever look in history, if you even bothers. 90% of Poland of Polish Jews was killed. Poland had around 3,300,000 Jews; 3,000,000 was killed. Even though the Jewish people in Poland lost more Jews then others, the total killed are 5,700,000 roughly with all nations killed combine. Also, as I stated before, the Red Army did not move into Warsaw, Poland. They was RIGHT there, all they had to do is roll in and help, did they? No, they did not.

Also United States, saved those in camps. But when the Holocaust broke out did they save them? There an infamous story, there is a a group of Jewish children needing to be save, the United States would grain them protection and give them citizenship in the United States, allowing them to live. They was all rejected and most of then killed. Also, the ONLY nation that even saved Jews, with all my heart with respect. Is United Kingdom, who transport Jewish families and mostly children into the United Kingdom, untill the war went wild and they had to be stopped. Switzerland protected the Jews as well, as well as Finland who only gave them 7 Jews.

If you're talking about Israel being supplied by the America, have you ever look at the facts?

In 60 years, Israel became a modern nation, with extreme wealth and power (military wise). Much shorter then what United States had to do to become a world power. Israel also created YOUR MEDICINES. TEVA our medical company, make 1 out of 15 prescriptions medicine, allowing you if wounded the proper treatment, TEVA is America's largest prescription medical company. Israel have more PH.D then the world, Israel have more college students then other nations?

Your post does not make any sense, what 40% weapons? During WWII, the USSR is pretty much on its own. I never said USSR/Russia or any nations is weak, I have my reasons thinking they did not help as much. Also, even IF the Red Army wasn't attack, you have the American and British from the South and West, the Herr, Luftwaffe, and Kreigermarine (did I spell that right), are cripped, done for, or are weak and improperly trained, with the Italians, US, and British forces attacking from all sides. Nazi Germany would have fallen anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    So who do you think will win? USA BETTER I LIVE IN USA!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    The economy of the Third Reich was cripples, with the America on the Rhine River and the USSR (NOT RUSSIA) on the Eastern German borders, the Jewish fighters of the Polish Home Army and others, help the Jewish people live. Notices, that over 6 millions Jewish people died and countless more. If you ever look in history, if you even bothers. 90% of Poland of Polish Jews was killed. Poland had around 3,300,000 Jews; 3,000,000 was killed. Even though the Jewish people in Poland lost more Jews then others, the total killed are 5,700,000 roughly with all nations killed combine. Also, as I stated before, the Red Army did not move into Warsaw, Poland. They was RIGHT there, all they had to do is roll in and help, did they? No, they did not.

Also United States, saved those in camps. But when the Holocaust broke out did they save them? There an infamous story, there is a a group of Jewish children needing to be save, the United States would grain them protection and give them citizenship in the United States, allowing them to live. They was all rejected and most of then killed. Also, the ONLY nation that even saved Jews, with all my heart with respect. Is United Kingdom, who transport Jewish families and mostly children into the United Kingdom, untill the war went wild and they had to be stopped. Switzerland protected the Jews as well, as well as Finland who only gave them 7 Jews.

If you're talking about Israel being supplied by the America, have you ever look at the facts?

In 60 years, Israel became a modern nation, with extreme wealth and power (military wise). Much shorter then what United States had to do to become a world power. Israel also created YOUR MEDICINES. TEVA our medical company, make 1 out of 15 prescriptions medicine, allowing you if wounded the proper treatment, TEVA is America's largest prescription medical company. Israel have more PH.D then the world, Israel have more college students then other nations?

Your post does not make any sense, what 40% weapons? During WWII, the USSR is pretty much on its own. I never said USSR/Russia or any nations is weak, I have my reasons thinking they did not help as much. Also, even IF the Red Army wasn't attack, you have the American and British from the South and West, the Herr, Luftwaffe, and Kreigermarine (did I spell that right), are cripped, done for, or are weak and improperly trained, with the Italians, US, and British forces attacking from all sides. Nazi Germany would have fallen anyways.
    First of all, you Jewish had help from everyside I not sure from kind of books you got all that wrong information.
    Second of all, America supplied USSR with 40% of military production that USA
    was making , because Russians did't have enough of ammunition and weapons and vechicles.
    Third of all, if USA would't take you(Jewish peope) under their wing you would be just fucked as i already said, and why you give me all that info about how many students Izrael got and medicine that was created in Izrael, Americans helped you so much with military and giving you money, when Izrael wants to do something he first calls USA to ask permission to do something.
    Fourth of all, If Nazi would't been stopped in Russia they would get so much supplys,oil, etc. Russia went from west Europe to Germany in 3 days while USA and UK still was fighting in borders of Germany.

So yeah, dont sound like Izrael own medicine(I not even going to tell you about Mendeleev) and got most students when we are talking about Russia vs USA ,not WW2.

And why we had to help Jewish people aneway?When we could help you we helped.
    And all these numbers about how many Jewish people died.
    Off Topic: 23 million Russian people died and sometimes i sit and listen americans talking about WW2 they sound like they fough in WW2 most then any other country.

Aneway my opinion about USA vs RUSSIA is that there really will be no war it will be all about push the button and boom -1 city erased from the Earth, Russia and USA is two super Powers and there cant be war between them unless one of the countries will run out of supplies and they got nothing to do as to go and attack other country........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    First of all, you Jewish had help from everyside I not sure from kind of books you got all that wrong information.
    Second of all, America supplied USSR with 40% of military production that USA
    was making , because Russians did't have enough of ammunition and weapons and vechicles.
    Third of all, if USA would't take you(Jewish peope) under their wing you would be just fucked as i already said, and why you give me all that info about how many students Izrael got and medicine that was created in Izrael, Americans helped you so much with military and giving you money, when Izrael wants to do something he first calls USA to ask permission to do something.
    Fourth of all, If Nazi would't been stopped in Russia they would get so much supplys,oil, etc. Russia went from west Europe to Germany in 3 days while USA and UK still was fighting in borders of Germany.

So yeah, dont sound like Izrael own medicine(I not even going to tell you about Mendeleev) and got most students when we are talking about Russia vs USA ,not WW2.

And why we had to help Jewish people aneway?When we could help you we helped.
    And all these numbers about how many Jewish people died.
    Off Topic: 23 million Russian people died and sometimes i sit and listen americans talking about WW2 they sound like they fough in WW2 most then any other country.

Aneway my opinion about USA vs RUSSIA is that there really will be no war it will be all about push the button and boom -1 city erased from the Earth, Russia and USA is two super Powers and there cant be war between them unless one of the countries will run out of supplies and they got nothing to do as to go and attack other country........
    First of all, I didn't say USA or Russia didn't help at all, I merely said they failed when we really needed it.

Two, how did United States give give USSR weapons? Proof please that the United States gave them supplies of 40%, which mean that 40% of the US military will not have supplies.

If you EVEN look into history, they didn't take Jewish BEFORE the Holocaust started to take into huge effect (1941-1945). I am a major in history, I know my stuff. What about the Jews who ask? That is the lamest comeback for an excuse, no countries would reject Jews because, 'they're fuck'. No it's the country that is scared that they'll get fucked.

Also, I was talking about Israel, because your post was so mess up and combine with junks, I can't read it properly. So, I assume you'd be talking about Israel.

Also, if you even know the history of the US/British Front, they was at the Rhine River, almost at Berlin but stopped and then the Soviet Union took over Berlin, please. Look it up, also we wouldn't be fuck, if you ever brothers to think about the Eastern-Poland side? That is with the USSR and such so is the Jewish population.

Also, the USSR isn't special, the Chinese lost more people then the Soviets did. Also, IF the Nazi have capture ALL of the Soviet Union, with ALL of it army, fighting TWO fronts, and are outnumbered on BOTH sides. Then, there is a very smell slim chances that the USSR will lose.

Also, the reason Americans sound like they won and all, because they did. They ended WWII with Japan, supplies (as you said 40%) to the Soviet, lending them weapons and supplies, also to England AND is the only nation with a booming economic policy.

Also United States help us with funding, we mostly pay our own things with trades and agreements. Also, United States give up OUTDATED MILITARY SUPPLIES. Such as the F-15, we create/modify out own equipment.

Please, PLEASE. Look stuff up, you're 'facts' are more of opinions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    First of all, I didn't say USA or Russia didn't help at all, I merely said they failed when we really needed it.

Two, how did United States give give USSR weapons? Proof please that the United States gave them supplies of 40%, which mean that 40% of the US military will not have supplies.

If you EVEN look into history, they didn't take Jewish BEFORE the Holocaust started to take into huge effect (1941-1945). I am a major in history, I know my stuff. What about the Jews who ask? That is the lamest comeback for an excuse, no countries would reject Jews because, 'they're fuck'. No it's the country that is scared that they'll get fucked.

Also, I was talking about Israel, because your post was so mess up and combine with junks, I can't read it properly. So, I assume you'd be talking about Israel.

Also, if you even know the history of the US/British Front, they was at the Rhine River, almost at Berlin but stopped and then the Soviet Union took over Berlin, please. Look it up, also we wouldn't be fuck, if you ever brothers to think about the Eastern-Poland side? That is with the USSR and such so is the Jewish population.

Also, the USSR isn't special, the Chinese lost more people then the Soviets did. Also, IF the Nazi have capture ALL of the Soviet Union, with ALL of it army, fighting TWO fronts, and are outnumbered on BOTH sides. Then, there is a very smell slim chances that the USSR will lose.

Also, the reason Americans sound like they won and all, because they did. They ended WWII with Japan, supplies (as you said 40%) to the Soviet, lending them weapons and supplies, also to England AND is the only nation with a booming economic policy.

Also United States help us with funding, we mostly pay our own things with trades and agreements. Also, United States give up OUTDATED MILITARY SUPPLIES. Such as the F-15, we create/modify out own equipment.

Please, PLEASE. Look stuff up, you're 'facts' are more of opinions.
    Now you saying that Russia and America helped you, I glad you got that, because before you was saying that Jewish got them self help.
    Now, as I already said USSR went from east europe to Berlin in 3 days and got dead body of Hilter, I not even sure where our allies were at that time, oh yeah they were fighting at Rhine river as you said.
    Americans did helped Russians a lot and supplied them but it doesnt mean they won they just supplied and they had about a million of people in front.
    Then Americans bomb Japan SO WHAT? at that time Russians were fighting with Japanese in Manchuria.
    You said Chineses lost more men in WW2 NO THEY DID'T.
    World War 2 Death Count
    World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You said you major in history SO WHAT? it doesnt mean anything if you major in something it doesnt mean you the best at it. There is people who knows more then you do and they not major in history.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Now you saying that Russia and America helped you, I glad you got that, because before you was saying that Jewish got them self help.
    Now, as I already said USSR went from east europe to Berlin in 3 days and got dead body of Hilter, I not even sure where our allies were at that time, oh yeah they were fighting at Rhine river as you said.
    Americans did helped Russians a lot and supplied them but it doesnt mean they won they just supplied and they had about a million of people in front.
    Then Americans bomb Japan SO WHAT? at that time Russians were fighting with Japanese in Manchuria.
    You said Chineses lost more men in WW2 NO THEY DID'T.
    World War 2 Death Count
    World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You said you major in history SO WHAT? it doesnt mean anything if you major in something it doesnt mean you the best at it. There is people who knows more then you do and they not major in history.
    The Jews did help themselves, show proof that the Jewish people did not fight for themselves till 1944-1945, where the Russians during the Warsaw Uprising? I indeed looked it up and frowned, I suppose it was teaching of diffrent, I think it because of it being a touchy subject here in Israel.

However, I honestly still thinks the Jews fended for themselves and then was 'saved' by the Soviet Union, you saying that United States did not help the Jews because they was 'fuck' was just so-wrong. I admit I was wrong on the Soviet Union, however. Did you look at the Chinese losses? The women and children being raped, the Rape of Nanking? I personally think the Chinese lost more and suffered more then the USSR are, not by counts. But by what happens.

Again, I respect you. (You even clean up your English, another win for you). So, I guess I wish I can shake your hand for a good debate. None of flung insults and now I assume, we have a clean good debate.

As we say in Hebrew: Ani Mitzta'er. (I'm sorry) I've been beaten fair and square and I am ashame of calling myself a major. I suppose your comments that made me a little mad, so. Congrats, you've beaten a Jew at his own subject.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    The Jews did help themselves, show proof that the Jewish people did not fight for themselves till 1944-1945, where the Russians during the Warsaw Uprising? I indeed looked it up and frowned, I suppose it was teaching of diffrent, I think it because of it being a touchy subject here in Israel.

However, I honestly still thinks the Jews fended for themselves and then was 'saved' by the Soviet Union, you saying that United States did not help the Jews because they was 'fuck' was just so-wrong. I admit I was wrong on the Soviet Union, however. Did you look at the Chinese losses? The women and children being raped, the Rape of Nanking? I personally think the Chinese lost more and suffered more then the USSR are, not by counts. But by what happens.

Again, I respect you. (You even clean up your English, another win for you). So, I guess I wish I can shake your hand for a good debate. None of flung insults and now I assume, we have a clean good debate.

As we say in Hebrew: Ani Mitzta'er. (I'm sorry) I've been beaten fair and square and I am ashame of calling myself a major. I suppose your comments that made me a little mad, so. Congrats, you've beaten a Jew at his own subject.
    Mouzie, no doubt that Jewish people fought too, I just phrased it wrong, and no i did't say "fuck" on Jewesh people thats just wrong I said "fucked" and i meant in different way aneway whatever,everybody suffered a lot of WW2 and lets just hope it will never happen again. It was really intertaining to debate with you about it and i will say ani mitzta'er to you, and i will wish you everything the best.

And I hope this topic will get closed, it only makes people pist off and mad...
    Only me and Mouzi is example of opposite we got friends instead of being enemy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mouzie, no doubt that Jewish people fought too, I just phrased it wrong, and no i did't say "fuck" on Jewesh people thats just wrong I said "fucked" and i meant in different way aneway whatever,everybody suffered a lot of WW2 and lets just hope it will never happen again. It was really intertaining to debate with you about it and i will say ani mitzta'er to you, and i will wish you everything the best.

And I hope this topic will get closed, it only makes people pist off and mad...
    Only me and Mouzi is example of opposite we got friends instead of being enemy.
    True, if you like to talk or have another debate, feel free to PM me, or something.

All my relationship started out with a fight. XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Look, they helped and they didnt. They helped only when confronted witht the problem dead on. -.- the Americans, British and Russians (not quite sure bout the russians actually) but def. the first two knew about the concentration camps and their locations, a few strategic bombing runs over the railways or spec. ops. attacks on them and the camps themselves and a much smaller number would of died. the russians were anti-semitic, they had pogroms where thyed beat, sometimes kill, many jews...much like the nazi's. But, the Nazi's went sooo much farther, they became the Wal-Mart of death, they had it down to a system. thats why it was so horrible. The russians were also more intrested in the safety of the motherland not ethnic cleansing (referring to poland) they slaughtered 3000 give or take, polish officers, while retreating into the USSR, so that the nazi's couldnt capture any useable polish regiments to use against the USSR.

the russians only helped when they were heading towards berlin, ill give them credit for tryin to save as many lives as possible. (before you go into saying that they didnt, you gotta remember they didnt have very many supplies and thats why some people died.) also not all the people in the concentration camps were jewish. also, the russians were quite tied up in Stalingrad andtheir own country by the nazis. the people who could of done the most, didnt. the Americans, and Brits.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by uknown101 View Post
    Look, they helped and they didnt. They helped only when confronted witht the problem dead on. -.- the Americans, British and Russians (not quite sure bout the russians actually) but def. the first two knew about the concentration camps and their locations, a few strategic bombing runs over the railways or spec. ops. attacks on them and the camps themselves and a much smaller number would of died. the russians were anti-semitic, they had pogroms where thyed beat, sometimes kill, many jews...much like the nazi's. But, the Nazi's went sooo much farther, they became the Wal-Mart of death, they had it down to a system. thats why it was so horrible. The russians were also more intrested in the safety of the motherland not ethnic cleansing (referring to poland) they slaughtered 3000 give or take, polish officers, while retreating into the USSR, so that the nazi's couldnt capture any useable polish regiments to use against the USSR.

the russians only helped when they were heading towards berlin, ill give them credit for tryin to save as many lives as possible. (before you go into saying that they didnt, you gotta remember they didnt have very many supplies and thats why some people died.) also not all the people in the concentration camps were jewish. also, the russians were quite tied up in Stalingrad andtheir own country by the nazis. the people who could of done the most, didnt. the Americans, and Brits.
    Dude you are completely wrong.
    First of all, go learn history again I just very shocked by what you saying.
    Second of all, as I already said before, Russian's went from east Europe to Berlin in 3 days and you saying Russians done nothing?
    Third of all, Russians were just like Nazi's???? Are you fuckin retard or something. Russians did't kill Jews on porpuse they helped them....

So yeah go learn some history again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ur fucking retarded LOOK BEFORE THE WAR. jesus christ. there are multiple reported cases of pogroms in Russia. Pogroms do your research. jesus. last time i checked killing them was not helping them -.-

And the russians helped while in germany. basically cause they had too. i am russian btw. -.-

so get ur nose outta the Retards guide to History and you go learn it. -.- and yea i do have a learning disability. CAPD -.- i also have an IQ of 147 so go sit on a dick.
    Last edited by Zen; 07-09-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast