Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    No, Russia would not win.

Thanks
    russia . ******s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I think Modern Warfar 3 turned everyone into this Question: "America or Russia ???"

My opinion is. UFOs! Their coming! Soon ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by woody94 View Post
    I think Modern Warfar 3 turned everyone into this Question: "America or Russia ???"

My opinion is. UFOs! Their coming! Soon ...

It started in MW1 n00bZ0r
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well this is stupid. Even in a hypothetical scenario, I can't imagine where America and Russia would have a direct, full scale conflict. Russia is mostly a frozen wasteland and has always triumphed because no invading force could ever withstand Russia's cold winters. America will be no exception. Times and technology may have changed, but the human body, and how well it fares under sub-zero temperatures, has not. Russia, should it invade the US, has to face a hostile populace armed to the teeth. In a population of 311 million as of 2011, and a gun owner population of about 80 million, a quarter of the population is armed. There are 300 million firearms distributed among those 80 million gun owners, of which 100 million are handguns. That's a lot of guns. And makes the idea of conquest or war on American soil...unappealing. Now that we've considered those factors, let's not forget the fact that either force has to cross a body of water, hundreds, if not thousands of miles in width. That eliminates any element of surprise as we'll see each other coming before we're a hundred miles from land. Think D-Day.

Even if either force tried to invade through Alaska, they would be seen coming. Worst case scenario, Russia get's Alaska back, and we'll probably bomb the shit out of them and drive them out. I don't think they'll just trek through Canada to the Continental US. If we invade Russia via Bering Strait, we have to trek through Siberia, then cross the Ural Mountains, to get the European half of Russia, the important half.

Nuclear war is a highly unlikely scenario. In this day and age, nuclear arms are mostly deterrents, not actual weapons to be used in conflict. Furthermore, both countries are members of the NPT, aka Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. This treaty includes most countries today. The second pillar of the NPT is disarmament. So the amount of nukes we have stockpiled is going down, not up. Needless to say, on of the requisites of treaty is to not use nuclear weapons. So if somebody does, they'll find a whole lot of frowns and nukes pointed in their direction.

Conclusion: The chances of a full scale, direct conflict between Russia and the US are next to nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Well this is stupid. Even in a hypothetical scenario, I can't imagine where America and Russia would have a direct, full scale conflict. Russia is mostly a frozen wasteland and has always triumphed because no invading force could ever withstand Russia's cold winters. America will be no exception. Times and technology may have changed, but the human body, and how well it fares under sub-zero temperatures, has not. Russia, should it invade the US, has to face a hostile populace armed to the teeth. In a population of 311 million as of 2011, and a gun owner population of about 80 million, a quarter of the population is armed. There are 300 million firearms distributed among those 80 million gun owners, of which 100 million are handguns. That's a lot of guns. And makes the idea of conquest or war on American soil...unappealing. Now that we've considered those factors, let's not forget the fact that either force has to cross a body of water, hundreds, if not thousands of miles in width. That eliminates any element of surprise as we'll see each other coming before we're a hundred miles from land. Think D-Day.

Even if either force tried to invade through Alaska, they would be seen coming. Worst case scenario, Russia get's Alaska back, and we'll probably bomb the shit out of them and drive them out. I don't think they'll just trek through Canada to the Continental US. If we invade Russia via Bering Strait, we have to trek through Siberia, then cross the Ural Mountains, to get the European half of Russia, the important half.

Nuclear war is a highly unlikely scenario. In this day and age, nuclear arms are mostly deterrents, not actual weapons to be used in conflict. Furthermore, both countries are members of the NPT, aka Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. This treaty includes most countries today. The second pillar of the NPT is disarmament. So the amount of nukes we have stockpiled is going down, not up. Needless to say, on of the requisites of treaty is to not use nuclear weapons. So if somebody does, they'll find a whole lot of frowns and nukes pointed in their direction.

Conclusion: The chances of a full scale, direct conflict between Russia and the US are next to nothing.
    Well said
    Also, the Mongols were the only ones to have conquered Russia
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

It started in MW1 n00bZ0r
    Wow ... I am sorry that I am not a nerd kid without personal life to know the whole story of the Call of Duty with any detail. I just gave MW3 as an example. .!.
    Last edited by woody94; 12-09-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow ... I am sorry that I am not a nerd kid without personal life to know the whole story of the Call of Duty with any detail. I just gave MW3 as an example. .!.
    Because you have the ability to predict my whole life simply by one statement.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Because you have the ability to predict my whole life simply by one statement.
    Why getting resent? I didn't mean anything about you! I was talking about the guys who know every signle detail about a game ... I said too, that I am sorry, not being that one :/

Thanks
    it does not Russia does so if USA cant prove they got the most nukes then fuck them USA gets in every war always helping the enemy Russia rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Why getting resent? I didn't mean anything about you! I was talking about the guys who know every signle detail about a game ... I said too, that I am sorry, not being that one :/
    Another fail implication along with some sarcasm to try and insult me while downplaying your insult as the same time
    Nice try troll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    FUCKING PIE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Truth is russia would nuke the USA and by that time the USA let there nukes go and in the end we are all nuked sooo.. stale mate///let me just say if this ever did happen Omaha NE would be ground zero also it wouldnt matter if one had more nukes then the other because both have enough to obliterate each other
    Last edited by Cross-fire; 12-19-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    But the victory is from Allah , He let the one who want to win and the one who want to lose , Muslim vs Roman , Muslims were 2000 and Roman were 200000 and Muslims won , It was in Mo'ta.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    WW3 bitch.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15