Poll: who would win communism or democracy russia or usa

Thread: RUSSIA vs USA

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    If you think that China is Communist, your sadly mistaken...

If you see their Ideology bar, its almost the same as the US... Meaning their Capitalist, the only thing that they have to do, is admit it publicly and internationally.

Also, USA is not an Empire, never was been, never will be. We just protect those who are weak, our money instead of going to our pockets, goes to Foreigners, Why?, Global Charity Act. Foreign Aid... One of the things, that destroys our budget.

Our Economy will recover, if the American Economy falls, the world face plants to hell... As you can see, the Euro, Yen and all other major Currencies are falling headfirst into a pit of molten lava, as the American sinks.
    i agree with that totally why you other people think like that and zhellbound your whole canada is better thing is wrong you guys get your tech from us dip shit and also kinda off topic but why is america sending 17,000 troops and no one else is sending any more troops except italy which is sending a massive 500 troops to help us.

Thanks
    idk because italy doesnt really have anything to do with it YET..
    they are pretty close, or at least closer then us
    [IMG]https://i45.photobucke*****m/albums/f97/Rysak_2008/Headshot911.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot911 View Post
    idk because italy doesnt really have anything to do with it YET..
    they are pretty close, or at least closer then us
    It has nothing to do with whos closer.

Thanks
    If you think that China is Communist, your sadly mistaken...

If you see their Ideology bar, its almost the same as the US... Meaning their Capitalist, the only thing that they have to do, is admit it publicly and internationally.

Also, USA is not an Empire, never was been, never will be. We just protect those who are weak, our money instead of going to our pockets, goes to Foreigners, Why?, Global Charity Act. Foreign Aid... One of the things, that destroys our budget.

Our Economy will recover, if the American Economy falls, the world face plants to hell... As you can see, the Euro, Yen and all other major Currencies are falling headfirst into a pit of molten lava, as the American sinks.
    This is just the average Uncle Sam speech I expect from an ordinary America, let me guess, you vote republican?

You are so full of propoganda you don't understand what is really going on, Don't get me wrong I don't blame you personally.
    Do you have any idea WHY the economy is in shit?
    Did you also know that the USA is theoretically the poorest country on earth?
    Oh no? Go here: U.S. National Debt Clock

GREED IS YOUR COUNTRIES PROBLEM.
    Greed, propaganda and more greed.

You do know that they could fix everything in 5 minutes if they wanted to?
    The federal reserve have made slaves of you all.
    They could easily call off debts to other developing countries like Africa, but they don't?
    Why?
    Greed.
    They could easily fix this recession, but the guys at the top prefeer mansions and ferraris.
    Money is the root to all evil, there have been no words truer spoken, believe me.

9/11 was probably the nail in the coffin, you were all lead to believe that that ISLAM (yes the RELIGION) attacked you.
    Infact, it was a flase flag move. I, ofcourse, cannot be 100% certain, but there is alot more evidence to suggest that your own government staged 9/11 or either new about it and let it happen anyway.

Think about it, it started a WW3.
    West vs East.

It's only getting worse.
    This time, I am on the East's side.

You have your pride and I have mine.
    Lets leave it at that.
    Last edited by EndRiT; 03-01-2009 at 01:19 AM.

Thanks
    Of Course I am a Republican, the thing that you don't know is that I live outside of the USA. So I don't get their news and same ideology, I get "hate" news of em, since I live in a country were 90 % of its people hate "Gringos".

Last time I checked, I perfectly know whats happening with our draining Economy, I study Social Economics. Meaning, I gotta know about the budget, balance, treasury, World Economy. If you think this could be fixed in a simple way, you are sadly mistaken.

I already know that Greed was a MAJOR factor in causing this recession, but it was not the "Fault", it was regulation that caused it. As the Banks had to do an official mandate from the government to comply for their people, by giving 200k+ Loans to people who made less than 16K. People stopped paying loans, Banks stopped giving loans... The Banks got sued by unofficial groups. Basically this is what caused our massive Eco drop. A Simple Regulation. The Administration and Senate tried to stop it, but... It never did left their hands.

You think to fix and Economy is so fucking simple?, You think that?, I don't see Europe being fixed, I don't see Japan being fixed... So this is simply wrong. You just can't balance the budget and say, "We fixed the economy", since it would cause a MAJOR down turn on all other systems, for example, Health Care, Military Provisions, Infrastructure. Manufacturing may be affected, but only a little.

So if money is the root of all evil?, Should we adopt a Trading = Trading system?, Like that one before the Coin was invented?, I think not.

The Government never said, "Islam" is a major threat to the existence of Freedom... Radical Islamists are to blame. Also, if you think that our government was to blame, for such acts of terrorism in 9/11. Tell that to Arquitectures and Engineers (Myself included), they will tell you, step by step, how they Twin Towers were efficently built and destroyed.

You think World War III started?, West as in the World?, And East as in Insurgents?, Bah. That's just plain stupid. We could easily win in both Iraq and Afganistan, but... Our international relations would be badly affected. I suggest that we just steam roll through the country.

Thanks
    Woah.
    I genuinally cannot believe your last statement.
    Gobsmacked is what I am.

DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU ARE IN IRAQ?

Thanks
    Yes, we are in Iraq, because intelligence agencies including the CIA, gave us information regarding a WMD or a "supposed" WMD in Iraq.

Thanks
    Do you REALLY believe that?
    Are you FUCKING serious??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Of course I don't believe it, who's gonna be such a moron to believe in such things?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by grekx View Post
    i agree with that totally why you other people think like that and zhellbound your whole canada is better thing is wrong you guys get your tech from us dip shit and also kinda off topic but why is america sending 17,000 troops and no one else is sending any more troops except italy which is sending a massive 500 troops to help us.
    Your a fucking crackhead.
    Canada has higher fucking military technology.
    We get technology from sweden and britain.
    Sweden can fucking rape american technologywise.

Canada's military is 20x more trained than americans.
    Americans get what. 2 months of training then theyre sent off.
    Canadians get almost a year of training.
    Our elite snipers can fuck shit ip
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
    Your a fucking crackhead.
    Canada has higher fucking military technology.
    We get technology from sweden and britain.
    Sweden can fucking rape american technologywise.

Canada's military is 20x more trained than americans.
    Americans get what. 2 months of training then theyre sent off.
    Canadians get almost a year of training.
    Our elite snipers can fuck shit ip
    lol i find that statement kinda funny since you have absolutely NO idea what you are taking about thats the fun part o and also please tell me one thing about canadas military technology thats better than the USA

Thanks
    Of course I don't believe it, who's gonna be such a moron to believe in such things?
    Thank FUCK for that.
    Replicans are generally the assholes of politics, liberals the pussys and democrats the dicks.

Thats three type of people.
    Democrats are the lesser of the evils.

Even though they all front the same people, literally, all sides are run by the same guys, democracy and freedom is an illusion to the american people. Its sad actually, thinking you have rights when you are not allowed to use them (Freedom of Speech)

Thanks
    Actually, I celebrate my rights very well when I used to live in New York City. I could do anything inside the law, and I absolutely loved it. In China, you can't do shit, try say something like, "Fuck the Chinese government", I'll see you getting rolled by a Tank live on CNN.

Freedom of Speech is usable, and one of the major correspondents in our amendments.

Also, Last time I checked, nobody had been ran over by a tank because they "Abused" the right of Freedom of Speech or Demonstration.

And I'm sorry to say Zhellbound, but our Technology superiority is unmatched for the next 40+ years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Keep saying that to yourself.

Top secret governments.
    Nobody knows anything.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Actually, I celebrate my rights very well when I used to live in New York City. I could do anything inside the law, and I absolutely loved it. In China, you can't do shit, try say something like, "Fuck the Chinese government", I'll see you getting rolled by a Tank live on CNN.

Freedom of Speech is usable, and one of the major correspondents in our amendments.

Also, Last time I checked, nobody had been ran over by a tank because they "Abused" the right of Freedom of Speech or Demonstration.

And I'm sorry to say Zhellbound, but our Technology superiority is unmatched for the next 40+ years.
    The country where you get sued for anything you say?
    I have never heard of anyone in Europe getting sued for petty things like name-calling like what happens in America.

And sorry to break it to you, but Russia is more powerful than USA, infantry and Air Force wise, their navy sucks balls though.

Btw about the 40 years + BULLSHIT, china is going to overtake the US economically and technologically within 10 - 15 years. FACT.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast