Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

MineCraft Xbox 360 Version!

Minecraft is out for xbox 360 ive played for a while now alone pretty fun add me so we can play together <3

: feritbolezek

Thanks
    The 1.6 beta? Nty.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-18-2012)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    The 1.6 beta? Nty.
    ^ This

Plus why would I spend money on it, or time, when I have it on the PC already? (And I cracked it on the PC which will be a lot harder to do on the Xbox.)

Overall, PC>Xbox for Minecraft IMO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    no time to add but plz add me
    UnkinderCrib5

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    The game is much more simple to play on xbox360 and when updates are realesed im sure it will be almost as good as the PC version!

Thanks
    ahahahahahahaha

Who would even want that? Minecraft itself is a terrible clusterfuck of java.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (05-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I might buy it since most of my friends play..looks kinda cool i guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Haters gonna hate i really recommend it you will have fun playing it

Thanks
    I played the Demo version, hated every minute of it. Time passed like it was nothing. 10 minutes went by and it went from completely bright out to entirely dark with bats, spiders and zombies attacking me. I would never play it on PC nor would I play it on Xbox. The game itself is just a huge bore, there's nothing to actually do besides build stuff. What's the point of the game really? All you do is mine, then build, then mine again, then build again.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thats the reason people love it if you wanna play the "survival" mode its alot more fun to do it with friends and show your creativity by building , Dunno like a castle,Spaceship or something...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMorte View Post
    I played the Demo version, hated every minute of it. Time passed like it was nothing. 10 minutes went by and it went from completely bright out to entirely dark with bats, spiders and zombies attacking me. I would never play it on PC nor would I play it on Xbox. The game itself is just a huge bore, there's nothing to actually do besides build stuff. What's the point of the game really? All you do is mine, then build, then mine again, then build again.
    Exactly, that's the point. It's like virtual Lego's.

If you insult Minecraft for that, that's like insulting a FPS by saying "What's the point? All you do is run around and shoot people."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Exactly, that's the point. It's like virtual Lego's.

If you insult Minecraft for that, that's like insulting a FPS by saying "What's the point? All you do is run around and shoot people."
    No, it's actually nothing like virtual Lego's. There are actual games from Lego's for that kind of thing. This is just a horrid game period, and your comparison is completely off. FPS games are about strategy and team work, not to mention precise aiming and timing things correctly. In Minecraft all you do is mine things to make other things, they've been for some reason grouped up with MMORPG's and that's just wrong because even though it's similar to an RPG, it's not technically one of them because the aspects are all wrong. Minecraft is just a DIY type of game where you create everything you need. It's like a "GOD" game, where you control nearly everything except there's not any real action.
    The one and only DaMorte. Originally known here as Slipknotn209 and Glib. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMorte View Post
    No, it's actually nothing like virtual Lego's. There are actual games from Lego's for that kind of thing. This is just a horrid game period, and your comparison is completely off. FPS games are about strategy and team work, not to mention precise aiming and timing things correctly. In Minecraft all you do is mine things to make other things, they've been for some reason grouped up with MMORPG's and that's just wrong because even though it's similar to an RPG, it's not technically one of them because the aspects are all wrong. Minecraft is just a DIY type of game where you create everything you need. It's like a "GOD" game, where you control nearly everything except there's not any real action.
    You come into a thread about Minecraft and call it a stupid game. Amount of sense made: -5.

And on top of that, you're points simply aren't valid. You're saying "don't like something because I don't find it appealing." And "it's bad because I don't like it."

My comparison was EXACTLY on point, you can't insult Minecraft because you "mine then build things then mine again". That's the fucking point. You've either never played the game, played it and spent 5 minutes on it, or suck at making creative things if you think that it's a "horrid game".

Sorry if you don't like it but you don't have to go around saying it sucks (especially when it's as successful as it is). :S

Thanks
    I love how you continuously try to sound smart. Anyways, you're just trash talking me, I put MY opinion on a game that I think is a horrid game. I've had many friends who play it, I've watched videos of game play and I've played for a few minutes, yes. However this game is just horrible to me, if you don't like my opinion then you can leave anytime you wish, these are MY opinions. I find no point in playing a game that's basically a "create everything and be like God" type, especially when it's just blocks. The only reason it's so popular is because most of the players are children ranging from ages 8-18, you're most likely in-between that age range which may explain why you're trying to bash someone online.
    Again, these are MY opinions, if you don't like them, feel free to get a noose and you know the rest.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    *goes into thread about Minecraft*

*says game sucks*

*gets proven wrong*

*says it's "his opinion"*

How the fuck does that make sense?

You came into a thread about a game, bashed it, then claim it's "your opinion" and that if I don't like it I can kill myself.....

Either you're a terrible troll, or you're trying to be stupid. If you don't like the game....don't post, or don't QQ when people reply to you.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

DareoTheOreo (05-30-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast