>doc

No.
    When I said team I didnt really mean doc

It might look like that , but i didnt mean it like that

I said the team as in the other people not the leader

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Uhh yeah Ryan this is what the section is like right now but it's not all our fault just Royce

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keroaplt For This Useful Post:

Rhysis (05-15-2012),Royce (05-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

He's better, in YOUR opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    Uhh yeah Ryan this is what the section is like right now but it's not all our fault just Royce
    This is true. Eth and I executed itzSeyeko earlier. One remains.

Anyways, Ryguy. How's life going? Been a while.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
    This this this

I will never leave though

Thanks
    I'm just gonna ignore all of that, I don't think I'm better than anyone else and in fact no one should think of themselves as the best, there's always room for improvement especially when it comes to something like this.

Anyways, Ryan.
    Life has been going good to some extent. I had that car accident way back in august and now things have been picking up, got a new car and such. I just got a job finally and ill be starting soon. Got college orientation coming up and graduation, prom etc. so much going on all the time. Basically started fresh after i left mpgh in terms of the people I hang out with and the things i do. Just a big difference this year as opposed to the last few years. I really did miss talking to a few of you, i talked to ethereal once but it wasnt long.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ryguy I totally forgot about you.
    Must. Come. Back.
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Eyed Peas For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (05-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
    I'm just gonna ignore all of that, I don't think I'm better than anyone else and in fact no one should think of themselves as the best, there's always room for improvement especially when it comes to something like this.

Anyways, Ryan.
    Life has been going good to some extent. I had that car accident way back in august and now things have been picking up, got a new car and such. I just got a job finally and ill be starting soon. Got college orientation coming up and graduation, prom etc. so much going on all the time. Basically started fresh after i left mpgh in terms of the people I hang out with and the things i do. Just a big difference this year as opposed to the last few years. I really did miss talking to a few of you, i talked to ethereal once but it wasnt long.
    Glad things are going well. Senior year has been a good time for me too, actually. I feel I've made some good changes about myself and other things.
    Planning to frequent this place more often?

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hey I remmber you, idk if u know me, Ecstasy /me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Glad things are going well. Senior year has been a good time for me too, actually. I feel I've made some good changes about myself and other things.
    Planning to frequent this place more often?
    not sure yet haha I've actually been spending a lot of time with my friends and stuff instead of dwelling on my computer, but we'll see. Id like to come by more often but I dont have much to contribute any more lmao.

And I just got my old computer back but my hard drive is completely fried. I was able to hook up an older hard drive from the computer i had before that one, so we'll have to see what i have saved on there. But now that i have an alternate computer i may try and get photoshop and stuff running again and see what happens.

But yea, senior year has been one of my best years by far. Really changed me for the better. I feel like I'm a lot more outgoing and being single really helped me stray away from certain people and develop new friends and such. My best friend is someone I've never talked to in my entire life until like november. Its just weird to think how much things have changed in such a short period of time. I just wish I could keep these changes just a bit longer instead of running off to college.

and Dolan, i feel like i may remember you but it's been a while and if I do recall, there were a lot of people with E names haha and I only remember a few but I think i remember u :P
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post

not sure yet haha I've actually been spending a lot of time with my friends and stuff instead of dwelling on my computer, but we'll see. Id like to come by more often but I dont have much to contribute any more lmao.

And I just got my old computer back but my hard drive is completely fried. I was able to hook up an older hard drive from the computer i had before that one, so we'll have to see what i have saved on there. But now that i have an alternate computer i may try and get photoshop and stuff running again and see what happens.

But yea, senior year has been one of my best years by far. Really changed me for the better. I feel like I'm a lot more outgoing and being single really helped me stray away from certain people and develop new friends and such. My best friend is someone I've never talked to in my entire life until like november. Its just weird to think how much things have changed in such a short period of time. I just wish I could keep these changes just a bit longer instead of running off to college.

and Dolan, i feel like i may remember you but it's been a while and if I do recall, there were a lot of people with E names haha and I only remember a few but I think i remember u :P
    Ya I know what you mean.
    I've strayed away from graphics a bit...don't do it nearly as much as I used to. Computing is something I've always been interested in but never had time to really get into, and I'm finally finding time and motivation to do that.
    I started dabbling in security and I've found it really enjoyable. Penetration testing is something I'd really like to pursue.
    Funny how much senior year has brought to my attention...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (05-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

Not really. No offence intended for Ryguy, but tag making as a scene has moved on from the old traditional days of '08/'09. Honestly whatever Ryan (Ryan Ryan) and Eth can produce now will beat anything Ryguy has produced in his hay day. Again no offence, this is just how tag making has progressed in general. A lot more styles, a lot more creativity, and a bucket load more resources to draw inspiration from. This doesn't even apply solely to MPGH. You look at how evolved over the years with places like FFX and good ol' BK being torn to pieces because of the tag scene changing. Even PR is dead (mostly thanks to the tarded admin who has no clue how to manage a forum). In fact the only place (english speaking anyways, fuck the Portuguese) that's breathing and breathing well is tagfreak which is all about creativity. It's all tag focused so they're pushing the envelope.

Just my useless 2 cents.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    I'm always proud of my work but never think of it as the best. I know times have changed, they changed before when I returned last time. I'm always behind :P
    As long as I create something I am proud of, I'm happy. I've moved on to video editing and stuff now but only through school. I'm not the best but I'm pleased with my results. If you care to see... this isnt all that good but its like the only video I have right now that I made. It won 4th place in an anti bullying video contest in south NJ. Again, its nothing special lol i can assure that, it just gets the message across

x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Welcome back! And bend over please.

RIP ILLUM. My only collabbuddy
    [IMG]https://i459.photobucke*****m/albums/qq318/shaheenster/Untitled-9.png[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    Lol what??? thanks i guess?? haha
    x x x x x x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12