Thanks

[Combat Arms] grouping's hack

People, to put here for a "bonehead" I did that I gave ... more mega serti type the same things happened the same *** pub 3.0.4: the high jump, is bad for your health ^ ^.
    I good uni two hacks:

*** 3.0.4: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    scan: VirusTotal - Serviço Online Gratuito de Antivírus - Resultado

and
    the

CA_WallHack.EXE: CA_Wallhack_Pub_2.0.rar
    scan: VirusTotal - Serviço Online Gratuito de Antivírus - Resultado

(The CA_WallHack ta means ugly in there sentidode hack down ... more so those who want to hack ... there is the possible solution that you want to hack chela without emportar with these PC times, as I shausuahsua)

queru that focus on these following items that have IN TWO files: README, D3DX9_39.dll, settings, ***_pub_iniedit and ca_dll_public.flt

They I got "mutretar" of hackers (remember that hackers are joining the two pieces of things ... is the two)

Step 1: Move the two folders with two Hacks WITH EVERYTHING FROM INSIDE AS FOR DESKTOP
    2 PULP OF CA_WallHack person VC MANDE ca_dll_public.flt, settings and D3DX9_39.dll FOR PULP OF CA
    Step 3: Modify SETTINGS (The LOGUIN and password are the same) modify it to>>> ********* <<<AND THIS FORM TO U.S. COLOKEI (Give EC Ctrl + Ctrl + V IN WORD PROBLEMS no PRA)
    Step 4: JA *** 3.0.4 NO YOU JUST SEND THE README AND THAT IS THE MAIN LINK FOR PULP OF ***_pub_iniedit CA (The folder I do not know if SERVE README to something more of doubt sent by VIM)
    Step 5: Once you have items mentioned OS 5 (README, D3DX9_39.dll, settings, ***_pub_iniedit and ca_dll_public.flt) AND HAVE MODIFIED FOR GAME SETTINGS VA and have fun ... THIS HACK HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT *** 3.0.4 The *** 3.0.4 OS PEGA The CHAMS AND THE FAL AND MORE THINGS ... What idiot wants to take PROVIDES EVEN MORE NO ISSUE THAT COLOKEI PRA VCS JA MATA A GOOD THING WILL COME TO ... VLW?

In the game you fuse with the nonsense of the insert and 1.00000 and 0.000000 and tals ^ ^

Note 1> is more than some 10 people clamoring about the Institute that he FÜNF, plz delete pq was what I did here at home and not allowing Perhaps some in the house of others, focus on what I could happily Faser
    Note 2> focus on those who tried to hack the fuses in the *** 3.0.4 and when they were playing all happy, not just appeared nothing, nothing, nothing! (was my case)
    Note 3> already to play the game, all is made clear in the first page if you want the game appear in the case, it appears that the guy with glasses in hand with the rifle and basula ago, this image is already the Site>>> *********** - Combat Arms Hacks, tF2 Hacks, COD4 Hacks, WarRock Hacks and more ...<<<... appeared that the site and getting a ta blzura!

any doubts that colokarem here, I answer and read it all right, and able to handle it and not get ouver doubt come to me and there is no doubt and made right, and not I. Why the funego the more you made the right read Office and then took

PLEASE THANK
    hug the brothers!

FÜNF if not, I know that with the heart, full of 00:49 Monday post for everybody ... I am not guilty and is always a pleasure to TRY to help our own creations!

ANY WMD AE, FP ISSUE STILL CAN HELP MANY PEOPLE AND THAT IS TOPIC OF FIRST EXIT PAGE, nobody will ever know Trece that can help many people who I did

The first topic and my case has been bad please tell me because I will try to improve the best I can ok
    Last edited by ChaosLegion; 02-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wtf is this.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think he trying to make a aimbot...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If this is a tutorial, it's a horrible one at best.

[][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well he did use the word "bonehead" and thats i think means head in the aimbot list...

Thanks
    Its wallhack and superjump i think its an OLD tutorial that you use with Teh Gee Ess 3.0.4

Thanks
    People and this is my first tutorial and the first time that I hack's granddaughter posting please do not report me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLegion View Post
    People and this is my first tutorial and the first time that I hack's granddaughter posting please do not report me.
    You hacked your Granddaughter?

[][][][][][]

Thanks
    im hackr no Granddaughter sorry

Thanks
    wth. speak FRKIN' ENGLISH!!!!!!
    inglis por favor ChaosLegion muy muy muy por favor INGLES! nostros somos americanos si?
    i think i got this handled he must be spanish and a TheGaySquad supporter...

WE @ MPGH HATE U!
    [IMG]https://i553.photobucke*****m/albums/jj397/hotfudge2100/TheJoker.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Lmfao @ this thread
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped