Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    it was the message that got "Your account has been permanently banned" Message. My account got unbanned this morning :3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
    Isn't that message for accounts that got suspended and not a vindictus-only ban?
    Idk. But ppl who didnt get the permban message didnt get unbanned, we saw that at the gmx acc :>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

Idk. But ppl who didnt get the permban message didnt get unbanned, we saw that at the gmx acc :>
    We had that "restricted policies" message when we couldn't even log in through the site
    That gmx acc is a special case :>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by dewdew View Post
    We had that "restricted policies" message when we couldn't even log in through the site
    That gmx acc is a special case :>
    Well if its true probably, i cant even log on in there site...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'm wondering now if this was an accident on their part, or done on purpose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    You would not believe what they just told me...
    Ill show the whole email once i get my account back though, need to get my hands on 10k NX first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
    You would not believe what they just told me...
    Ill show the whole email once i get my account back though, need to get my hands on 10k NX first.
    Why you little...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Why you little...
    Fk it, ill show you whole entire email now. There saying i owe 10k NX and if i want my account back ill have to get a 10k nx prepaid card, theyll then give me partial access to the account so i can redeem. Hopefully nexon isnt trollling, but this is just low, Nexon said they refunded 10$ worth of NX to a credit card but i never bought NX on that acc. So here it is.

Greetings,

Your account was banned due to participating in illegal activities, and have had charges refunded. We have cleared your account for reinstatement, however, credit card transaction(s) were refunded back to you. We cannot reinstate your account until the funds are paid back. Below are the transaction ids that were refunded:

The total amount owed is $ 10.00. To payback the funds you will need to purchase that amount in NX Prepaid Cards (Karma Koin) or use PaybyCash if you wish to regain access to the account. Once you have the NX, reply to this email and we will give you limited access to your account so that you can redeem the NX. Once the NX is redeemed, we will begin deducting the NX. When we complete the deduction process, we will reinstate your account.

--Nexon America Billing Department

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Fk it, ill show you whole entire email now. There saying i owe 10k NX and if i want my account back ill have to get a 10k nx prepaid card, theyll then give me partial access to the account so i can redeem. Hopefully nexon isnt trollling, but this is just low, Nexon said they refunded 10$ worth of NX to a credit card but i never bought NX on that acc. So here it is.
    [...]
    Yep, its not the first time I've seen this happen. Look at your credit card statement and see if you find any "refunds". If so just pay them back and you'll have your account reinstated. If not then they're screwing with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Yep, its not the first time I've seen this happen. Look at your credit card statement and see if you find any "refunds". If so just pay them back and you'll have your account reinstated. If not then they're screwing with you.
    Yeah the funny part is i never bought NX on that acc, only ever did events or bought 10k NX once from a guildy with in game money. I mean this is so stupid but i really want this acc back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Greetings,

Your account was banned due to participating in illegal activities, and have had charges refunded. We have cleared your account for reinstatement, however, credit card transaction(s) were refunded back to you. We cannot reinstate your account until the funds are paid back. Below are the transaction ids that were refunded:

The total amount owed is $ 10.00. To payback the funds you will need to purchase that amount in NX Prepaid Cards (Karma Koin) or use PaybyCash if you wish to regain access to the account. Once you have the NX, reply to this email and we will give you limited access to your account so that you can redeem the NX. Once the NX is redeemed, we will begin deducting the NX. When we complete the deduction process, we will reinstate your account.

--Nexon America Billing Department
    Woah, holding the account for ransom eh?

terrorists!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah the funny part is i never bought NX on that acc, only ever did events or bought 10k NX once from a guildy with in game money. I mean this is so stupid but i really want this acc back.
    Lol because you redeemed it on that account now you're the one paying it back, while your friend got the refund.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    wow...that's just wrong!

Thanks
    3 permabanned accounts unbanned here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol because you redeemed it on that account now you're the one paying it back, while your friend got the refund.
    Lolwut, its a botting acc i only ever bought a prepaid gamecard from guildy one time to get unbind pots. No credit card info was ever given.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast