Disclaimer:I do not own any of these guides and i am not responsible if you lost your online property in any way.
Rules:I will not go first and i only do trades on skype
Payment: Paypal the one only

1)Ebook:Paypal Stealth Guide

Features:*Be Fully Anonymous You will learn how to completely hide from PayPal's prying eyes and keep your identity anonymous.

*Get Back To Selling You will learn how to safely register a new PayPal account without them ever knowing it is you!

*Link Your Bank Account Safely We will show you how to link your bank account securely without revealing your name with PayPal.

*How To Minimize Limations and Length Of Them Every PayPal seller gets limited and we have tips on how to limit them and shorten thier
lengths.

*Safe Credit Cards Get credit cards with a anonymous name and without anyone knowing your the REAL owner!

*How To Get A New Phone Number Learn a quick and cheap way of getting a new number that isn't linked to you in any way.

*Create Multiple Accounts Safely Learn how to create multiple PayPal accounts the right way, without linking.

*Added Protection We give you tips and techniques you can use to stay away from PayPal Technical team - lowering your chances of ending up
with another closed account.

*Avoid Linking Accounts We show you to avoid PayPal finding out you have multiple selling accounts!

*Sell Without Getting Suspended Learn how to sell what you want and reduce chances of getting suspended.

*Suppliers And Wholesale List We show you how to successfully drop ship items and make thousands of dollars a month easily with PayPal.

Price:$15USD

2)Ebook: Guaranteed unplagiarized A+ Guide!

Price:$10USD

3)Ebook: How to get free items on Amazon
Features: *Fully fulfils the TOS

*Able to recieve 2 identical items with the price of one!

*Able to produce receipts for the item you desire without paying!

Price:$10USD