Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Be Billionaire in 1 week

Warning: Price changes may effect this strategy of making meso

Hello Maplers/Hackers!

This tutorial may be the best thing you ever read in your maple-life! This tutorial can teach you to make 100-500mil each day even more if you try
    really hard!

Things you need!

• Investment Mesos [Mesos you can use to buy plates/jewelsstals!
    • Calculator
    • Smartness
    • Negotiating skills
    • Patience

Okay! lets start this! Here's what I did to make 1.5bil+ each week!

Way 1:
    I have about 6 characters level 30 + with 2nd advancement! For each characters I make they're professions "Mining + Crafting/Smithing"
    Then each morning I mine for Adam/Bronze plates and for each character I make about 10 Plates of each kind which is like 20mil if you sell them for 1mil each. So 6 x 20=120mil each morning! for a week = 840mil each week! and that's just 1 hour of hard work! I guarantee it will sell fast! because of angelic rings + crafting/smithing or whatever. After you collected all adams and bronze from all your mining characters/mules! you put up a store and sell them for 1mil each or just go to FM/Ardentmill Chnl1 and spam "S>Adaddy & Bronze Plates 1mil each@@@@"

Way 2:
    You buy refined Jewels/Plates/Item Crystals for less than half of what your going to sell it for, in Ardentmill Chnl1 and then resell it after you get alot!
    You could make about 50-200mil profit each day, If you work hard enough! RESELL THEM FOR DOUBLE WHAT YOU PAID FOR! I guarantee it! you'll make alot of cash your going to think 500mil is pocket money!

Way 3:
    Top Secret! Exclusive!
    I can only tell you this if you know someone or you have the Android Heart Recipe! So PM Me if you know someone with the Android Heart Recipe
    Hint: Its something to do with 5mil investment to make 50-100mil each sets. [IMG]https://www.**********.net/images/smilies/SmileyFaces/grin.png[/IMG] Not Joking (This way could become failed once everyone realize this)
    that is why Its Top Secret! and will only work to people that have the necessary item.

THANK ME! IF YOU LIKE THIS POST OR YOU TRIED IT AND IT WORKED!

[IMG]https://www.**********.net/images/smilies/SmileyFaces/grin.png[/IMG] 99% GUARANTEE IF YOU PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT YOU'LL BE A BILLIONAIRE IN MAPLE IN WEEKS! Just Don't tell anyone this... because you don't want everyone doing this... that'd ruin the economy and plates/jewels/item crystals price will change dramatically.

Credits doesn't goes to me

Thanks
    Well theres 1 problem since you can buy the ores from the npc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    lol pretty simple. Nice share.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12