Thread: Missing DLL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Unhappy Missing DLL

I tried injecting a hack, with both N-Inject and extreme. Both of these resulted in me getting a message stating that I was missing a dll. MSVCP1000D.dll to be exact. I was wondering if anyone knows the fix to this problem? I've tried looking online, and even asking on the hack threads, but no one has really helped. So I decided to make a subject instead, in hopes that someone will know what to do. Please don't ban me if I posted in the incorrect section. I'm not really sure where to post, since there's no Hack Support section or anything, not that I can see anyhow.

Regardless, if anyone could help out, It'd be appreciated. I operate on Windows 7, 64-bit. I have C++ and Netframe, both updated, so I know that can't be the problem. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k525/CorrodedDusk/Roronoa_Zoro_Signature_by_Melodiq-1.png[/IMG]
    Kill me? You can't even kill my boredom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1.Type the missing DLL in these website Download your missing .dll files - DLL-files.com exaple its MNCR100.dll U type it there in search and download!
    2.u download file and put it into combat arms folder then..u might get more error's so continue with putting the missing dll's into ur combat arms folder then after like 5 dll's u download it should stop giving u an errors and it will work.

Hope i helped , u can also pm me for more question's.
    Last edited by Taylor.W; 05-19-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks
    You should have downloaded the .dll along with the hack which are on the same thread the hack was released, and copy and paste it into your combat arms folder the one with the combat arms direct. And system32 not sure which one it was but I placed mine in system32 first but it didn't work so I placed in combat arms folder and worked.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]