Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    sorry guys, the only way for me to get u gcoins now is by ijji's free gcoin service. Playspan and Fanup it seems don't Provide gcoin EPINS anymore. Probably to prepare for AVA's transfer to Aeriagames. I still have Points there to use for other games like World of Tanks which my counsin keeps buying from me every month.

I can still farm free gcoins directly into ur ava accnt as mentioned above, 10$ for 300+ gcoins. PM me if ur interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    sorry guys, the only way for me to get u gcoins now is by ijji's free gcoin service. Playspan and Fanup it seems don't Provide gcoin EPINS anymore. Probably to prepare for AVA's transfer to Aeriagames. I still have Points there to use for other games like World of Tanks which my counsin keeps buying from me every month.

I can still farm free gcoins directly into ur ava accnt as mentioned above, 10$ for 300+ gcoins. PM me if ur interested.
    the $10 for 300 gcoins is what i did, and the first 150 was done within 24 hours. so i was super surprised. the rest came in sections within 3-4 days. So i'm super happy =)
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I got a reply from playspan concerning gcoin EPINS and not sure what to make of it but it just seems that they are just out of Gcoin EPINS for now. Here is part of the msg they sent to me.

Response Via Email(Sampada) - 05/23/2012 10:01 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for writing. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to inform you that currently we are short of sufficient inventory with G Coin 50 and G Coin 100. We will be refilling our inventory soon.

We request you to keep posted to our website for latest updates on the availability of G Coin 50 and G Coin 100 in PlaySpan Marketplace.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sampada

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'd like to give my LEGIT ADVANCED MEMBER vouch to uki He is now my new supplier and I will ALWAYS buy G-Coin from him
    Bought 200 G-Coin and I WENT FIRST. I know, that sounds stupid but guess what, uki the most trusted Choob I've ever met

Thanks uki! Others should buy from him as he is super legit. He did Ultimate Game Cards for me after I told him he could do them
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    As youngbuck1970 pointed out, I can sell UGC (Ultimate Game Card) from playspan for 5.50$ per 11$ UGC card. If u want to use it to get gcoins you can and here is how. You login into ur ijji accnt then click on add gcoins, then go to option 2 and choose to paybycash and the rest should be easy enough to follow, there you just choose 10$ and input the UGC code that i will give you and thats it. Also if since you will be using a 11$ UGC to purchase a 10$ gcoin there will be 1$ left and will be loaded into ur accnt for future use. All this information is from youngbuck1970 since i dont or have never used paybycash before.

So those interested can buy 11$ UGC from me for 5.50$ using paypal, pm me or skype me if ur interested. Skype name: ukiyapaul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    how about i add u guns and u get me gcoins?
    since i dont have paypal?? Q.Q
    As much as i want to collect all weapons in AVA, i want to do it legit. Not sure how you can get me the weapons that would be legit so im afraid i cant take ur offer.

Even if u dont buy from me you can still refer people to me and if they buy, i give u gcoins. Just make sure they mention who refered them to me and pm me ur free gcoin userId.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bought another 200 G-Coin from Uki. Extremely happy on how legit he is. Won't be buying any more until next paycheck which will be sometime around Sunday

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    How much can you buy at once?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambix View Post
    You can buy as much as you want at once but they will come in either $11 UGC or $21 UGC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Bought another 200 G-Coin from Uki. Extremely happy on how legit he is. Won't be buying any more until next paycheck which will be sometime around Sunday
    guess i'll be getting more gcoins from u then =) yaya!
    SUCCESSFUL TRADE WITH BARTKLO MAY 12/2012

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Birthday Ban

Date the ban will be lifted: 05-19-2012, 03:00 PM

... NOICE

-s2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Well to be honest I would like to say I have unlimited supply of 11$ UGC but the truth is I dont. As of the time of this posting I have 6 11$ UGC left and a few other people have already told me they will buy once they have money, some promised in a few days, others next month. Ill have to implement first come first serve policy since I cant be sure they will keep their word that they will buy when they said they would.

Don't worry though I will still get more probably next month if the 6 11$ UGC is gone, if not next month by July for sure, I will post when I have more. For previous customers like youngbuck1970 and S2S2 I can reserve some for you so that when I have them you will be able to get them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    Well to be honest I would like to say I have unlimited supply of 11$ UGC but the truth is I dont. As of the time of this posting I have 6 11$ UGC left and a few other people have already told me they will buy once they have money, some promised in a few days, others next month. Ill have to implement first come first serve policy since I cant be sure they will keep their word that they will buy when they said they would.

Don't worry though I will still get more probably next month if the 6 11$ UGC is gone, if not next month by July for sure, I will post when I have more. For previous customers like youngbuck1970 and S2S2 I can reserve some for you so that when I have them you will be able to get them.
    Well in that case I'll probably just buy all 600 G-Coin from you

Thanks
    Just let me know when you get more since Young's going to buy the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Just let me know when you get more since Young's going to buy the rest.
    How many you planning on buying? youngbuck1970 said he would buy all 6 11$ UGC which is at least 650gcoins worth but didnt say when.
    Also i might have 4 50gcoin EPINS coming in 4days assuming Fanup still has 50gcoin EPINS like they said they do. Ill post here when I get the EPINS so be sure to check back in 5days.

Thanks
    I'd like to buy like 400 when you have enough.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast