Hybrid View

Thanks

MW3 Graphics glitch after use of trainer

So I am not quite certain weather it is the trainers fault or anything else its just I noticed this happened after I used it. So I used Commander Sheppard's Prestige Trainer and decided to press the no flash button and after that it seems like my graphics are all screwed up for things like smoke and snow and rain and stuff. For example when i start a private game on outpost first 2-3 seconds i see snow falling and then it switches to like lines and walls of white and i can barely see anything so it becomes super hard to play. Anyone ever encountered a problem like this before?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Flash and Stun mods tend to behave erratically. Re-verify your MW3 game cache. Then install House's Chromatix Texture Hack (the link is below) and tweak it to how you would like. There are far more options and ways to give you a tactical advantage with that release anyway. Flashes and Stuns are rarely used properly outside of TWL and MLG matches and in Pubs generally just give away the position of whoever tossed them. Unless you drop that flash/stun at someones feet or they are staring at it close range, it will just give away that you are coming in.

Below is House's Release. Be sure to thank him. It is an unbelievably well done release that still works flawlessly (Even with DLC) and can help everyone, especially someone who is partially color blind like me =P

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...steam-aiw.html

If you want even more of an advantage put UAV on your secondary weapon and tweak your classes with Jorndel's awesome (and official =D) MW3 Mpgh Trainer. Again be sure to thank him, people like Jorndel and House are what keeps our community strong.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...ta-v1-1-a.html

Happy hunting.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WeedWaffleZ For This Useful Post:

Larity2056 (05-28-2012)

Thanks
    I'm not 100% sure but that is the Mono vision or something similar to it

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TensE View Post
    So I am not quite certain weather it is the trainers fault or anything else its just I noticed this happened after I used it. So I used Commander Sheppard's Prestige Trainer and decided to press the no flash button and after that it seems like my graphics are all screwed up for things like smoke and snow and rain and stuff. For example when i start a private game on outpost first 2-3 seconds i see snow falling and then it switches to like lines and walls of white and i can barely see anything so it becomes super hard to play. Anyone ever encountered a problem like this before?
    The No flash lasts only till you restart the game... i believe that's not your problem, try to verify you game files...

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013