Thanks

ROSE online hack [request]

yeah, believe it or not, i got fucking ADDICTED!
    anyone got hacks?
    and a bypass pls
    i searched the forums for hours but cant find anything on rose

Thanks

Good luck finding anything for Rose (evo anyway)

I've been trying for, oh, let's see... 2-4? weeks (almost every day) to find just one really useful cheat for Rose Evo and wasted *countless* hours in the process. The ONLY useful "cheat" I got was a stat reset, and even for that I had to figure out a bunch of things on my own (which I don't mind, but not the point ).

There were of course, countless outdated and nonfunctional cheats, bots, hacks, etc. Why they are ever still posted is beyond me. Probably to waste your time?

Also, if you think it's worth anything, there ARE some working cheats for private servers (still more are broken than functional). My opinion on those is - WTF? What's the point in cheating on a private server? I mean, most private servers give out much more loot, exp, and zulie than the official servers anyway, and those are the areas people want to cheat on. Why cheat if they are already making it easy for you? Also, I admire the work they do to give you a FREE private server to play on, so I'm not going to stab them in the back. Screwing over Triggersoft... now that I fuel for... (story for another time).

Also, with private servers, the player base of these games is much, much smaller, so you'll only stand out even more by having outrageous stats, silly amounts of gold, god-like armor, etc. and just get banned. Dumb.

Going back to finding cheats...

Here's the jist of things:

Luckily, I read before I post, so I was lucky enough not to get flamed, yet... but this is what I see each day when I check these "elite" sites out.

1) You go to an "elite" hacking/cheating site, and simply ask for a cheat, you'll get flamed by 10 people, called a beggar, noob, and other many other fun variants

1/2 the people on them seem totally clueless, and the other 1/2 are too arrogant for their own good (the latter are the types I like to meet in person, let me insult me, so I can feel justified in kicking the shit out of them).

Most sites I've visited are exactly the same. This elitism BS gone unchecked. It was bad in my day, when pirating and hacking were just starting, but it's soooooo much worse now.

I'm a 12 year veteran Software Engineer and Designer, and started coding in assembly before most of the posters there were born. But yet, I make the slightest mistake in a post, and they all automatically assume you're some 12-yo cheat beggar, waiting to get the "free" cheats, just so you can plaster it all over the internet, ruining it for everyone. There's nothing like getting insulted by someone half your age, and you're out of punching distance.

If you're gonna make an exclusive club, make it exclusive!!! Idiots. They let any poor sod register for access and post, just to shoot them down to hell for asking a question.

Funny how people act when hiding behind their kb.

So the super ego's brag all day how they pulled this off, cheated on this or that, and how their not gonna give/share the info with anyone, oh yeah, all while insulting people that aren't coders, people that came there to learn, etc.

It's funny when one of them, out of their exclusive little group, posts something to the public. They actually get severely flamed by all the other super-egos, because that info was supposed to be "private". Oh waaaa.

So, if you really want to waste your time, dive right in. It took me days of reading 1000's of posts just to get any decent info. The really sad part is, by the time you think you've got enough info to write something yourself, or combine a few tools, the main game get updated with server encryption code, making it all a big waste of time. Then you have to start all over again.

I've ONLY been looking into Rose Evo, because that's all I'm playing, and only wanted to cheat when the game became more work than play (grinding, ruined economy from zulie sellers, etc), so I just wanted a way to make extra exp and extra cash.

Bottom line is this. Gameguard pretty much kills most methods of cheating on Rose Evo. If people brag and say it's easy to get around - have then f-ing prove it. I've already found 3000 other assembly guru's admitting how hard it is to disable, and 1-2 crackpots saying it's "easy" with no details posted.

You can find some memory hacking tools to work, but, hacking client side memory doesn't do much when the good stuff is on the server. Evo changes their encryption code every so often with certain updates, so that breaks any working proxy tool you might have been lucky enough to obtain. You still have to know a decent amount about what packets do what, what all the different opcodes (commands), and arguments are, etc, and it's not like this info is in any one location.

GG even hides the TRose process, AND changed it's PID on you, making it impossible for most debuggers I've used to debug. Some things can detect the process but still can't attach a debugger to the fake process ID, and if you get the correct PID, GG usually detects your debugger and shuts down the game. FUN!

Ya know, for such a poorly designed, 1/2 finished game, it sure does have some top notch hacking prevention.

Also, to the things I've said above, I'm sure some people have worked around, but hell, they're never gonna tell you how they did it (if they really did).

Sad... just sad..

All this work, for a game I pretty much hate now, and just for 1-2 simple cheats. Since I'm so determined, I'll keep trying too. Almost every private Rose server I want to play on is still in alpha. Ruff is ok, but doesn't give ya the nice drops and exp like the others will. So, not much reason for me to play there.

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    you cuodlve jsut said youve been searching for ages and its useless

Thanks
    lol theres no such thing as a "cheat" for mp games..
    cheats are in games like GTA
    in mp games we HACK
    and im looking for useful HACKS not cheats like u type in moneymoneymoney and u get 500k

EDIT: all those "elite" hacking sites are fucking scams
    press on this ad, pick a present, give us ur adress and when ur home so we can come and rape u, and get a free hack for KOL that allows u to swift on a mage!
    tell us other people's adresses and u get a free trojan attached to ur hack so u can have more fun rebooting ur comp :\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dude... Its the same process as all the other games, scanning for health, weapon, whatever. You'll eventually find one. It isn't hard... But isn't worth it either cause Rose Sucks big ballz now :/ b.o.r.i.n.g. as fuck.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Dude... Its the same process as all the other games, scanning for health, weapon, whatever. You'll eventually find one. It isn't hard... But isn't worth it either cause Rose Sucks big ballz now :/ b.o.r.i.n.g. as fuck.
    rose online is mostly server based, even if you manage to scan and change those options, they won't really help you out ingame...lets say you c hange atk speed to 999, you hit very fast, you'll make about 20 misses, 1 regular hit, 20 more misses, 1 regular hit, you can't do much on it
    [img]https://i5.photobucke*****m/albums/y182/Vegas_work/New%20Work/10-07-06.png[/img]
    Xfire

Thanks

There ARE cheats/hacks for ROSE 1.26, but...

Well, I know all that...

client/server garbage, yada yada...

What I was eluding to in my huge-ass post was that there are some proxy tools people wrote that read the incoming packets, decrypt them, view them, view the clients response packet, and optionally let you enter a packet the server "thinks" the client sent. Mainly, the mentality of the "uber" lamers out there who won't share, ever to their mother.

I have a few of the older, outdated versions of the proxy tools and I want the version that works with 1.26 (obviously), as Rose changed their encryption in that version, breaking the version I have. Actually, the 1.20 version I have didn't even work correctly, unless you also got a bypass for GG. This "uber" hacker guy I was talking to was, well, all-talk. Sad. He finally ended up giving me stuff, and both tools were broken. What a loser.

Anyway, a good testbed for one proxy I had was Ruff-rose. Used the old encryption, and no GayGuard.

Some stuff you could do there (which I'm pretty sure is patched), is send a packet to the server telling it to form a party with yourself. You ended up forming a group with about 3-4 copies of yourself, so you ended up getting 2x exp right away.

The more useful stuff was to find out the packet the server gets when you finish a certain quest that is repeatable at gives you cash and exp. Then just start and send the end quest packet over and over again.

Needless to say, I could care less about Ruff, because I already have 2 chars on naRose, so obviously I was to hack those.

Also, one useful thing you could do with a client side hack is to lower your level to 14 or less, talk to the guy in zant, and get a stat reset, if you haven't done it already. I did it to both of my characters. Worked like a charm. I really wanted a skill reset. They have it now in their Item Mall, but I won't give Gravity a f-ing dime for something that should be and WAS free in-game.

Gravity.. Jeeez.. naRose isn't even 1/2 done, then they open an item mall charging real cash (after your "credits") for fake items.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    almost every online game has to deal with server sided crap...
    especially the h.p.
    ammo
    mp
    yadda yadda yadda