Thanks

Good ways to make XP/gold

So, basically since Diablo 3 got everything server sided so there wont be any gold/XP hacks, and the game is fairly new. We might as well share share our favorite methods how to obtain XP and/or money fast. Preferably with a video.

UPDATE: Zulle Method got nerfed, it went from 37k XP to 7k in a run on Nightmare, you get 10k XP on Normal and 20k XP on Hell. (not sure about Inferno)
    Last edited by Thunder; 06-27-2012 at 04:49 PM.

[X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Have a level 60 character, buy decent gold find gear, go to Act3 NM, Siegebreaker quest. Get yourself to the bridge checkpoint. You can get an easy 5 valor stack in the fields there and crazy amounts of gold drop from large packs of easy to kill mobs in the next zone. You can get over 100k an hour doing this, with modest goldfind. (like 140ish or more)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Have a level 60 character, buy decent gold find gear, go to Act3 NM, Siegebreaker quest. Get yourself to the bridge checkpoint. You can get an easy 5 valor stack in the fields there and crazy amounts of gold drop from large packs of easy to kill mobs in the next zone. You can get over 100k an hour doing this, with modest goldfind. (like 140ish or more)
    i get about 210k gold an hour in nightmare mode with 210% gold find gear

Thanks
    The new update needed a shit ton. This is what I did with my DH.

Run through normal as quickly as possible. Farm Diablo to level 42 (quest gives 21k exp still). Sell all magical items in the bazaar. Go to AH and buy all socketed items with + dex, all blues no rares (too expensive for the shit stats). Buy perfect square emeralds for torso, legs, rings, amulet, bow and helm(+gold dropped from mobs in helm rest is dex up). This will dramatically raise your DPS. Run Act I/II on nightmare until you have at least 500k gold. Sell all rares in AH for about 6-10k for quick easy gold. But tomes of JC and keep upgrading JC to Radiant Star (will take time). Now buy squares in bulk and same with times of JC. Craft until you're out of gold/PS. Take highest upgraded gems and sell on AH for a prett decent price, repeat until you have a couple mill. Buy the most power socketed gear you can that's DEX+ and fill sockets with the more powerful counter parts of the ones you are using currently. Run through Nightmare and farm Diablo to level 60. Get the best ilvl gear you can with as many sockets as you can and fill them with radiant stars. Run through hell to unlock inferno. Now look for any blues with DEX+ AND MF. Farm act I inferno. Profit.

I'm at 14mill right now with a full stack of Radiant emeralds in my inv (waiting for the others to sell). Took me two weeks Pre/post update to do this. Now I can equip my others chars with the best of the best and it makes the game a lot faster/ more fun than before.