Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Lightbulb Battlefield E3 2012, June 04 Patch, June DLC

This thread is to discuss the following:

-Battlefield 3 @ E3, what to expect and how it will affect hackers and players as a whole

-June 04 Patch, Info Here: [https://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/05...date-announce/]

-June DLC Release Number 2/4: Close Quarters [https://www.officialplaystationmagazi...s-impressions/]

-Leave comments on your personal opinions of how these changes will affect gameplay, and what you think is good/bad about the new stuff.

*sources listed are not for advertisement/infringement of MPGH guidelines and are not intended to be interpreted as such

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Fixed your links, they were broken.

Also, I can't wait for the DLC. It would be better if they had that premium thingy that gave you all the DLCS, future and past for $50.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    I might actually play the game now.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [@Dave] Thanks for the link assist, appreciate it. There will be 3 DLC releases within the next year; Close Quarters[June 2012], Armored Kill[September 2012] and End Game[December 2012?] leading up to the release of the long-rumored Battlefield Bad Company 3. Also, there will most likely be a deal similar to CoD Elite announced at the E3 Entertaainment Expo tomorrow, allowing guaranteed future DLC purchase.

Source is here: Battlefield Premium actually a BF3 DLC bundle - Report - GameSpo*****m

[@Insane] Well, I've been playing for a while, legitimately for the most part, and it is quite fun. Although it isn't half the fun that BFBC2 was, I still get a kick out of doing 500m no-scoping. Close Quarters will include the newer weapons mentioned in the above links, Armored Kill will not include additional vehicle unlocks(only vehicles, including a new mobile AA and MBT) but will include the "biggest map in Battlefield history" according to the developers. Finally, End Game has absolutely zero dev info released publicly.

E3 2012: You can find DICE and EA at booth #1601. The E3 showfloor officially opens up on Tuesday June 5th, but Electronic Arts is giving its press conference the day before, Monday June 4th. If you’re a Battlefield fan, you don’t want to miss the EA press conference at SPIKE TV on Monday, June 4 at 4:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT or streamed at EA at E3 2012*

*Close Quarters and Armored Kill DLC gameplay will be revealed at the E3 Expo, be sure not to miss it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    ThanXxXxXxThanXxXxXxThanXxXxXx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    In addition, there apparently is a new section under weapon customizations to customize weapon camoflage. This feature was not present prior to the June 04 patch, and all it says is "no camoflages available for this weapon". I assume that this feature is unlocked to Battlefield Premium members, or will be a part of future BF3 DLC content.
    "Drive it like you stole it. Wait a second. Did you steal it?"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    theres a dlc coming and i just bought the game :/ starting from level 1 :P

Thanks
    Can't wait to try all of the expansions.