Thread: C++ Help

Thanks

Question C++ Help

Alright hey and im new to codeing hacks and sense im on summer vaciton i was thinking y do something i always wanted to do so i thought of codeing witch takes lots of time can anyone help me to get started where do i start any tut ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    If this is your first time learning any coding language, I would recommend you start of learning something else like Python.

Be sure to check out this section though.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/14-programming/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post
    If this is your first time learning any coding language, I would recommend you start of learning something else like Python.

Be sure to check out this section though.

Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
    You don't need to start with anything else, I was 14 when I started learning C++

@xmossysushi I recommend starting with some easy C++ Tutorials and then further moving onto learning some D3D. Some ASM will also help you along the line.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post

You don't need to start with anything else, I was 14 when I started learning C++

@xmossysushi I recommend starting with some easy C++ Tutorials and then further moving onto learning some D3D. Some ASM will also help you along the line.
    Lol im 11 and i know how to edit montages and do all kinds of stuff i already know a little vb

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post

I've heard from my friends that Python is a ton easier. I haven't started yet because I've been to busy.

Thanks

One of my edits i just did it

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swifts Bitch View Post

I've heard from my friends that Python is a ton easier. I haven't started yet because I've been to busy.
    Alright i will try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why are montages important towards coding C++?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Trust me when I say you don't need to start with a "Easy" language. if your goal is C++ then spend that valuable time learning that, After all what's the point of learning say vb or python if you are not really going to use and was not your goal to start with, use that time learning the language you want and it will be easier on you because you actually want to learn that and not vb or python ect.. Personally if I had my time again to learn my first programming language it would have been assembly straight from the start, unfortantly I was told to go and learn vb6 when asking the same question like you, and wasted 4 years leaning vb6 before I finally went to Delphi, I would love to spend more time learning assembly but instead I seem to always go back to the programming language I know the best(Delphi). Saying that I have no problems reading and writing assembly its just quicker or more convenient to write it in Delphi as I know that language alot better. Moral of the story is not to listen to people who give you advice to learn a language you don't really want to learn and go and spend that time doing what you want to really do, More than likely that person had been told them self to learn vb, python ect... just ask them now how well there knowledge of C++ really is....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    Trust me when I say you don't need to start with a "Easy" language. if your goal is C++ then spend that valuable time learning that, After all what's the point of learning say vb or python if you are not really going to use and was not your goal to start with, use that time learning the language you want and it will be easier on you because you actually want to learn that and not vb or python ect.. Personally if I had my time again to learn my first programming language it would have been assembly straight from the start, unfortantly I was told to go and learn vb6 when asking the same question like you, and wasted 4 years leaning vb6 before I finally went to Delphi, I would love to spend more time learning assembly but instead I seem to always go back to the programming language I know the best(Delphi). Saying that I have no problems reading and writing assembly its just quicker or more convenient to write it in Delphi as I know that language alot better. Moral of the story is not to listen to people who give you advice to learn a language you don't really want to learn and go and spend that time doing what you want to really do, More than likely that person had been told them self to learn vb, python ect... just ask them now how well there knowledge of C++ really is....
    Yes indeed what he said. I have some experience with c++, but I dont code anymore since I own my own bussines. Study hard, and your not going to learn c++ or c+ during summer vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by IRenegade View Post
    I am Luckyace's private minion! He is a legit potato seller!
    • Future Game Developer
    • Deadman's Wonderland
    • AxiBYTE Studios Inc.