Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Soon-To-Be Service

I will soon be hosting a leveling service. I am just the host, not the one doing the work. We will be doing 3 people for free, leveling them 2 times, and adding around 10-25k each time. We may offer euro farming for extra. There is no set price yet, we have to discuss that, but it WILL be paid by PAYPAL for CASH. I will make a price table when this is a for-sure thing. Just be expecting for this to come up. If you would like to RSVP for the free vouch, PM me. Any suggestions? comment. Thanks for reading, all respect,

-Gbo.

*EDIT*- For the first time of the service, we will rank you up 1 time, after that, we can go as high as you want. it takes around 1 day to rank up when you have higher ranks. You don't have to start with a duck account, unless you would really like to. The prices will vary depending on your current rank, and how many times you want to rank up after the first time. The more ranks you would like to go up, you will be discounted 10% after you go higher than 4 ranks. This service will take time, depending on how high your rank is. Like I said, usually 1 day per higher rank. Adding euros is not a for sure thing, because that will take more time. If you would like to add an extra 2-4 days of not playing on your account, we can get you 10-40k. We can add co-op guns and items, like the desert eagle silver, blue zonda bat, pike bomb, berretta barbados, etc, for up to 2 months. they will not cost anything, as they will be added anyways. There is a possibility of getting these items perm.
    Last edited by gtothebo1; 06-09-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: updating.