Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Dude if anonymous is a joke, they are fucking hilarious.
    It's all script kiddies using RATs and the mega orbit ion cannon packet flooding program I do find it hilarious actually.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    -.-

God I hate people like you. You think you have everything figured out and you know EVERYTHING. Well you can keep protesting at cockupy wall street and jacking off to anonymous videos while I work and produce to society. Where the fuck do you find the arrogance to tell others to "wake up"? Do you have secret information that we are unaware of? Don't pull that "oh you watch mainstream media so your dumb derp" because if you hadn't noticed the internet is a large, extremely large, distribution channel so the internet IS mainstream media. You could Google search anything and find supporting and opposing views on any subject. Shut the fuck up, we all have the same amount of brain power, your not better then anyone.
    I never said I was smart, it's just that apparently others are just too fucking stupid. People do need to wake the fuck up....

I never claimed I had secret information, it's just others can't seem to process the obvious info.

Also, no, we all don't have the same amount of brain power. If we did something wouldn't be thought of or invented by 1 individual before another.

Don't tell me what I'm going to try to pull, because contrary to your belief we don't have the same brain power so you can't know what I will and will not say.

Keep working to produce (working for) our society instead of trying to get our government to actually work FOR us, and not the other way around.

P.S: There are major issues in our society, you don't need half a brain to realize that. Like I said before people are just too fucking stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Okay children 3 words, Fake and Gay. Now continue finishing your homework...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I never said I was smart, it's just that apparently others are just too fucking stupid. People do need to wake the fuck up....

I never claimed I had secret information, it's just others can't seem to process the obvious info.

Also, no, we all don't have the same amount of brain power. If we did something wouldn't be thought of or invented by 1 individual before another.

Don't tell me what I'm going to try to pull, because contrary to your belief we don't have the same brain power so you can't know what I will and will not say.

Keep working to produce (working for) our society instead of trying to get our government to actually work FOR us, and not the other way around.

P.S: There are major issues in our society, you don't need half a brain to realize that. Like I said before people are just too fucking stupid.
    You didn't say you were smart but you certainly implied it by saying others need to "wake up" simply because they don't believe your anti-government propaganda.

Please list the "obvious" info that seemingly everyone can't process.

When I said we all had the same brain power, I wasn't talking about intellect, or creativity. I was talking about that we can all process information the same way.

I may not be able to know for a fact what you will say, but I can certainly predict what you will, given the patterns in your arguments.

The government shouldn't be working for us, they shouldn't be doing much at all like the founding fathers wanted it to. The government should leave people the fuck alone. If we got the government to work for us then that would result in giving the government power and giving the government power is a big no no.

Shit is there problems in society? Well fuck, I thought we lived in a utopia! All sarcasm aside though, yes it is obvious that their are problems in society. So what is your solution? Have a violent revolt and destroy ourselves from the inside? If people have a problem, they should stick with non-violent protest. Contrary to popular belief, being non-violent gets shit done.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

It's all script kiddies using RATs and the mega orbit ion cannon packet flooding program I do find it hilarious actually.
    I watch fake youtube videos with the symbol of anonymous in the background and kids who use text-to speech on their computers to make the voice.
    I bet 50% of their videos are exactly that.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You didn't say you were smart but you certainly implied it by saying others need to "wake up" simply because they don't believe your anti-government propaganda.

When I said we all had the same brain power, I wasn't talking about intellect, or creativity. I was talking about that we can all process information the same way.

I may not be able to know for a fact what you will say, but I can certainly predict what you will, given the patterns in your arguments.

The government shouldn't be working for us, they shouldn't be doing much at all like the founding fathers wanted it to. The government should leave people the fuck alone. If we got the government to work for us then that would result in giving the government power and giving the government power is a big no no.

Shit is there problems in society? Well fuck, I thought we lived in a utopia! All sarcasm aside though, yes it is obvious that their are problems in society. So what is your solution? Have a violent revolt and destroy ourselves from the inside? If people have a problem, they should stick with non-violent protest. Contrary to popular belief, being non-violent gets shit done.
    It is pretty obvious that there's MANY things fucked up with out society and government. If I had to list them all here I would be here all night.

I guess you're right, the government should just leave us the fuck alone, but I'd prefer them working for us them us working for them, which is what's happening right now.

Also, for the record, I never said violence is the answer. But I think the first step to things changing is if everyone starts to REALIZE what the fuck is actually going on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh lawd.

AGAIN.

They did exist. They WERE a real secret society.
    The Catholics wanted to do away with them, so it was rumored that they infiltrated freemasonary.
    At one point they were a "threat" in Europe, and even the states,
    as there are letters exchanged between George Washington and a prominent member of the free masons discussing this matter.

As of present day, there is really nothing but speculation.
    The stuff these You Tube crackpots try to pass off as proof they still exist is pretty laughable.
    Especially the silly shit with the symbolism. People see what they want to see.
    Bring me some concrete proof that they run shit and I'll listen.

The guys that really run shit are fucking us right in the eye socket.
    They aren't hiding. They don't need to.
    See, the way I look at it who's to say the founder of the Illuminati was this evil boogeyman,
    this sick bastard that wanted to rule the world, and monopolize monetary asset?
    If you think about it, it was industrialists like Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan that wanted,
    and succeeded in doing so. Even more so with the Recent Rockefeller and Rothschild merger.
    So this Illuminati bullshit is nothing but subterfuge by elitists really.
    They want conspiracy theorists digging down the rabbit hole,
    all while their private banking cartels rob you blind .
    Boogeymen and "satanic cults" are the least of your worries.
    Just a bunch of greedy power hungry bankers, and they aren't hiding that's for sure.

source: Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-19-2012 at 09:38 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (06-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "You need to wake up" = I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.

/done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    -.-

God I hate people like you. You think you have everything figured out and you know EVERYTHING. Well you can keep protesting at cockupy wall street and jacking off to anonymous videos while I work and produce to society. Where the fuck do you find the arrogance to tell others to "wake up"? Do you have secret information that we are unaware of? Don't pull that "oh you watch mainstream media so your dumb derp" because if you hadn't noticed the internet is a large, extremely large, distribution channel so the internet IS mainstream media. You could Google search anything and find supporting and opposing views on any subject. Shut the fuck up, we all have the same amount of brain power, your not better then anyone.
    <<<Bashes people for having opinions.
    >>>> Continues to state his.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Being non violent gets shit done? Please elaborate, last time I checked when people in china and lots of other countries who want to be a democracy have peaceful protests get the shit beat out of them, you are just a simple minded fool who can only see whats within the U.S.A's walls.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I personally do not believe the Illuminati actually exist, but in America, it seems like the 1% is really screwing over the 99%. Thats the problem. We should worry about things we see happening and not try to dig into things that might be happening.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

<<<Bashes people for having opinions.
    >>>> Continues to state his.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Being non violent gets shit done? Please elaborate, last time I checked when people in china and lots of other countries who want to be a democracy have peaceful protests get the shit beat out of them, you are just a simple minded fool who can only see whats within the U.S.A's walls.
    Don't have a problem with people stating opinions, I have a problem with people confusing their opinions as if they were facts.

Elaborate? MLK, civil rights movement. When I said non-violent protest, I meant only in the U.S because that is what we were talking about. The only fool here is you for buying into the anti-american propaganda you find all over the internet.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Oh lawd.

AGAIN.

They did exist. They WERE a real secret society.
    The Catholics wanted to do away with them, so it was rumored that they infiltrated freemasonary.
    At one point they were a "threat" in Europe, and even the states,
    as there are letters exchanged between George Washington and a prominent member of the free masons discussing this matter.

As of present day, there is really nothing but speculation.
    The stuff these You Tube crackpots try to pass off as proof they still exist is pretty laughable.
    Especially the silly shit with the symbolism. People see what they want to see.
    Bring me some concrete proof that they run shit and I'll listen.

The guys that really run shit are fucking us right in the eye socket.
    They aren't hiding. They don't need to.
    See, the way I look at it who's to say the founder of the Illuminati was this evil boogeyman,
    this sick bastard that wanted to rule the world, and monopolize monetary asset?
    If you think about it, it was industrialists like Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan that wanted,
    and succeeded in doing so. Even more so with the Recent Rockefeller and Rothschild merger.
    So this Illuminati bullshit is nothing but subterfuge by elitists really.
    They want conspiracy theorists digging down the rabbit hole,
    all while their private banking cartels rob you blind .
    Boogeymen and "satanic cults" are the least of your worries.
    Just a bunch of greedy power hungry bankers, and they aren't hiding that's for sure.

source: Adam Weishaupt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Amen to that.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "You need to wake up" = I don't know what the fuck I am talking about.

/done.
    Saw this when you first posted it and tried not to reply but it's just such a stupid post.

So you're telling me the people that think their government is working for them and doing everything for their best interest and praise god thinking that he, and the American government will somehow be their savior and come to the rescue and fix all their problems don't need to change their line of thinking? That these people don't need to realize that their governments cares about the 1%, the elite, and NOT their fucking sorry asses? And that their precious god, sadly, isn't coming to help them? That they should stop pouring the little money that they have into religion blindly for no REAL reason?

If you think that people should keep thinking like that and not change then by all means keep thinking that. But don't try to say that people don't ACTUALLY need to wake up, because the reality is they do. People are stupid, I don't care what anybody in this dumb thread says, people are DUMB. And unless they start smartening up, I'm going to keep telling their dumb asses to wake the fuck up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Saw this when you first posted it and tried not to reply but it's just such a stupid post.

So you're telling me the people that think their government is working for them and doing everything for their best interest and praise god thinking that he, and the American government will somehow be their savior and come to the rescue and fix all their problems don't need to change their line of thinking? That these people don't need to realize that their governments cares about the 1%, the elite, and NOT their fucking sorry asses? And that their precious god, sadly, isn't coming to help them? That they should stop pouring the little money that they have into religion blindly for no REAL reason?

If you think that people should keep thinking like that and not change then by all means keep thinking that. But don't try to say that people don't ACTUALLY need to wake up, because the reality is they do. People are stupid, I don't care what anybody in this dumb thread says, people are DUMB. And unless they start smartening up, I'm going to keep telling their dumb asses to wake the fuck up.
    Dude, the fuck? I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your information from but it is completely wrong. I don't know if you have ever had a prolonged stay in America, but I do know you have a serious misconception of the American people. I am not over exaggerating when I say that probably less then 1% of the population thinks the government is working for them. I don't really know what else to say except your just plain fucking wrong.

-Benjamin Franklin

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude, the fuck? I have absolutely no idea where you are getting your information from but it is completely wrong. I don't know if you have ever had a prolonged stay in America, but I do know you have a serious misconception of the American people. I am not over exaggerating when I say that probably less then 1% of the population thinks the government is working for them. I don't really know what else to say except your just plain fucking wrong.
    I've lived in America for more than half my life, I'm an American citizen too. I never said that all American's think the government is working for them. What I meant is when I say that people need to wake up, I'm speaking to those idiots. Also, where did you get that 1% number from? Is that an actual statistic or did you just make that up on the spot? (I'm going to opt with you made it up.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast