Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Can you tell me how to download CA hack?

Can you tell me please to how to download CA hack?https://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/emotions/emo10.png

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Find a hack, download it and extract it to your desktop. Download an injector (I prefer LilGho$t's injector because it is very easy to use). Right click, and run the injector as admin and browse for your hack file. Inject your hack file and start Combat Arms.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    First, download Winrar at WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files and follow the instructions to install it. Then, download an injector in the injector section here. I recommend Blue Dragon V1 or PerX. Download this hack, extract it to the desktop or documents or wherever. Run the injector as admin (if using win vista or 7) and put "Engine.exe" as the process w/o the quotes (<--IF USING PERX) If using Blue Dragon, put "Engine" as the process. (w/o quotes). Run CA as admin if using vista/7 and enjoy hacking.

If you have any .dll files missing, just google the .dll and extract it to your desktop. then copy it and paste it in these 3 folders: system32, CA, and sysWOW (sysWOW is only if using vista/7).

Also, before hacking make sure to have the latest DirectX, .Net Framweork, and Microsoft Visual C++.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Follow Disturbed's instructions, mines were really vague and not specific enough, I didn't feel like typing a lot lol.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    Follow Disturbed's instructions, mines were really vague and not specific enough, I didn't feel like typing a lot lol.
    Lol I typed this up for someone in a hack release thread, so I just went to my latest posts, found it, and c+p'ed /i cheated xD

Edit: @Polo I would say this is solved - everything he needs to do has been stated. @NikiFiki if you do all of these steps and get any error, feel free to vm or pm me or make a new thread here.
    Last edited by DisturbedA7X; 06-14-2012 at 02:02 PM.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Lol I typed this up for someone in a hack release thread, so I just went to my latest posts, found it, and c+p'ed /i cheated xD

Edit: @Polo I would say this is solved - everything he needs to do has been stated. @NikiFiki if you do all of these steps and get any error, feel free to vm or pm me or make a new thread here.
    I guess you're correct. But if he does have any problems, i'll either re-open this thread or he could just make his own.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (06-14-2012)