Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Africa isn't just diamonds, look at middle east, they basically run on oil, and if you look at africa they produce MASSIVE amounts of oil, you can't hide the fact that Africa would be doing pretty well if it weren't for those greedy selfish bastards who only care for them selves,
    The amount of money Africa could produce from Oil far exceeds and amount of Diamonds they have there, Africa is slowly getting better, but they are so uncaring for there surrounding countries, like look at South Africa, the only thing they need to worry about is their high crime rate, but they couldn't give two fucks about the the surrounding countries, they would much rather build a useless tall building, and spend billions upon billions for other buildings like the moving one they are planning on, I was reading this guys post on a different site, and he was expressing how the Chinese could make a move in africa and completely wipe out all africans and take all of the resources they have there.
    But I won't lie, some countries like United States are doing a pretty fucking fantastic job putting those war criminals in Africa to fucking jail, I guarantee Africa will become a much more powerful continent in the future, if we get rid of those selfish fucks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Africa isn't just diamonds, look at middle east, they basically run on oil, and if you look at africa they produce MASSIVE amounts of oil, you can't hide the fact that Africa would be doing pretty well if it weren't for those greedy selfish bastards who only care for them selves,
    The amount of money Africa could produce from Oil far exceeds and amount of Diamonds they have there, Africa is slowly getting better, but they are so uncaring for there surrounding countries, like look at South Africa, the only thing they need to worry about is their high crime rate, but they couldn't give two fucks about the the surrounding countries, they would much rather build a useless tall building, and spend billions upon billions for other buildings like the moving one they are planning on, I was reading this guys post on a different site, and he was expressing how the Chinese could make a move in africa and completely wipe out all africans and take all of the resources they have there.
    But I won't lie, some countries like United States are doing a pretty fucking fantastic job putting those war criminals in Africa to fucking jail, I guarantee Africa will become a much more powerful continent in the future, if we get rid of those selfish fucks.
    I base everything around the Diamonds because they are the source of the problems IMO. The militias didn't start showing up as prevalent as they do now until larger deposits were found. There was the occasional find in a riverbed, but they haven't had any (recorded) problems before the larger deposits were found. If we can centralize the issue on the deposits, and take control of them to feed a constant of money into the actual government (a non-corrupt one at that), then they can start to industrialize on the larger resources. Until then, they won't even bother industrializing because there are shiny rocks that get them money.

Thanks
    Have any of u actually been to africa

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
    Yes, Sierra Leone with the Peace Corps. You contribute absolutely nothing to this debate by asking that. You don't need to be there to know there are problems, international news outlets can tell you that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You've been to all of africa?

Oh please do tell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You've been to all of africa?

Oh please do tell.
    Im just saying nothing is a lost cause there is always hope in every situation

Thanks

Im just saying nothing is a lost cause there is always hope in every situation
    "Have any of u actually been to africa"

How does that say that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

"Have any of u actually been to africa"

How does that say that?
    that part i was just curios because tv really distorts the truth about what africa is

Thanks

that part i was just curios because tv really distorts the truth about what africa is
    That I can agree to, they're actually a lot worse on some areas, but they don't show the villages the militias stay in with fuckin two story colonials and slaves. It's really disgusting, since my visit down there I've tried to keep up to date but only international news outlets show that stuff.

Thanks

That I can agree to, they're actually a lot worse on some areas, but they don't show the villages the militias stay in with fuckin two story colonials and slaves. It's really disgusting, since my visit down there I've tried to keep up to date but only international news outlets show that stuff.
    I wanna live there and help change shit

Thanks

I wanna live there and help change shit
    It's difficult, every time we finished building a house they'd burn it down right in front of us, and they'd steal the food we gave to each community and eat it like pigs in front of them. I wanted to kill them but that would endanger every Peace corps members safety, it's overwhelming to be honest.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

It's difficult, every time we finished building a house they'd burn it down right in front of us, and they'd steal the food we gave to each community and eat it like pigs in front of them. I wanted to kill them but that would endanger every Peace corps members safety, it's overwhelming to be honest.
    Its really a shame how low humanity can get. I mean low as in despicable.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Its really a shame how low humanity can get. I mean low as in despicable.
    I completely agree man, in my eyes people are naturally greedy scum, and it takes a courageous person to stand against that and actually be a good person. At least in this day and age and whatnot. Though a lot of villages down there are cut off from the outside world, they're still influenced by western culture quite a bit from what information is brought over by peace corps members, missionaries, and relief aid workers, and they seem to just get more lustful and greedy every time they get something new from over here in the US. Pisses me off to be an American because to me it shows this country is nothing but a terrible influence on other nations.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-17-2012)

Thanks

shit man thats harsh

Thanks

shit man thats harsh
    That's why I think we need to just kill them all. Fuck the militia's just kill every person involved with them. They're scum.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast